Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I'm on CD 34 and I had no idea if I OD or not. I've been taking OPKs and then I stopped. I didn't know when my new cycle would start. It's been frustrating. I got a positive OPK today and my dr is ok with us TTC. We BD yesterday and will the next couple of days. I haven't been in a TWW in forever. I can't seem to post pics yet.

Brandi, I am sure your little guy will be perfectly fine and it isn't your fault that he has had that happen to him after the circumcision. I am sure it happens a lot and it is great that it is a repairable issue. I hope he doesn't hurt much until his surgery can make him all better!

Jen, sorry you and yours is having a hard time. I remember what you went through with your ex and I wanted to slap some sense into him myself. I hope you are doing better! I am praying for you and him.

Navy, I am waiting for your test date. Can't remember if you said when it was.

Key, You will probably have to do opks every day to get a good idea of your ovulation day. That is if you are having timed intercourse. If you are just winging it, then I wouldn't worry about no opks. Whatever you are doing, I wish you the best of luck!!

Brandy, I don't know when your surgery was supposed to be, but if you have had it already, I hope you are doing well!!

Cupcake, I am glad your daughter was doing well after her surgery. I am also glad you got a good jump on your savings!

AFM: I went last Thursday for my interview. I had to have a background check so I am praying that she will call me sometime this week with the job. It is part-time which I prefer as I still go to college full time. I am excited about it. I haven't really saved any money as I am hoping to have the insurance to cover IVF with the job. I do know that after 2 months (240 hours) I will be covered. With that I would be able to go ahead faster than I would if I had to save myself. I will be pretty disappointed if I don't get it as it will take until the fall to save since I have been skipping this month of saving. I dream of babies. It seems like it has covered my whole life. I don't know why I would have this desire just to fail. I am sure ready for success. I no longer even have the desire for a certain gender. I just want one. not two, not girl....just one healthy baby, even if it's not mine genetically. It sure is crappy to wait. I wish God would not make me wait anymore.

Anyhow, best wishes for those able to try this month! Someone give me some happy news!!

Key to post pics you hit Go Advanced and then upload pic. If you're on an iPhone you have to come back to the original post page and click to post. If on the computer you hit close tab (I think that's what it says). If you need help let me know. I don't know how to post more than one pic at a time. I've never figured that out lol. Hope your one of the lucky ones that get their bfp on the first cycle.

Angie I sure hope you get that job!

LL - I can't imagine as a mother how you feel. If know how I felt with my husband traveling over there and that was sickening enough. My oldest son has every intention of joining the service. He wants to be a sniper or something if the sort. He's an excellent marksman and that scares the crap out of me. I know he just wants to follow in his family's footsteps. We've been trying to convince him to go to college first and join as an officer.

AFM - just pregnant and tired. My back has started to bother me a lot. My belly is huge!!! My baby is a busy guy with feet in my ribs often making it difficult to breath sometimes. I love every minute of this discomfort though. I'm so anxious for him to get here. I just want to kiss his sweet face, smell him and pat his little butt! Lol. I have a doctor appointment. I'm going to ask about a c-section date. I'm still so torn on it, but feel that fear will take over and c-section it will be. I've been told he does them on the first day of your 39th week which will be April 20th. I've never made it to 39 weeks. I'm also going to ask about my placenta placement. My old doc said it moved but since I had the ultrasound last week theadh said his nose was close to my placenta. She also said he was head down so that concerns me.

Anyway I'm rambling. When is test day Navy and Jen?

Angie...still praying for the best.
Fluter... im so jealous but so very happy for you.
Things are much better on my end. He apologized and said he's just super nervous about starting this new job. He got real ugly because I was talking and bout how I spent $500 for us to go to Monster Jam and I needed to be careful what we spent. He popped off saying I don't have to do anything else for him and his son and bla bla. ...He was really mean. His apology seemed heartfelt so I feel better.

I test on Wednesday. I don't feel real confident but did have sore boobs today and usually only experience that at ovulation but I refuse to test. I tested yesterday at 9dpiui and it was a bfn!!! Depending on when my DF orientation is we might have to skip this next cycle with iui because he will have to work 7am-5pm

Ok, so I wasnt gonna test again because I didnt want disappointment, but today is my and DF anniversary, so I wanted to surprise him IF there was anything good and I got a BFP!!! I'm holding pee to test with a FRER, but its there and darker in real life I know you all know how that goes....I'm in complete shock

Attachments

• 20150210_074824.jpg
    20150210_074824.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 7
FRER 2 1/2 hour hold... its pink irl but looks grey in the pic...eeekkkk

Attachments

• 20150210_095341.jpg
    20150210_095341.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 9
I'm excited, shocked...did i say shocked.... No symptoms except sore boobies yesterday. I have betas tomorrow morning and friday. I cant go today because my daughter has an appointment and I wont have time. OMG its just not real...wow

I think that's a great line for only holding 2.5 hours, PLUS you're still really early. I can't wait to hear about your betas!!

AFM, I'm trying to wait until Saturday to test. It's starting to drive me batty, though, LOL.

I tested sunday with fmu and it was stark white. I really didnt expect it. I'm getting a digi later and gonna wrap that up and give to DF tonight since its our anniversary :)

No denying this... :happydance:

Attachments

• 20150210_125856.jpg
    20150210_125856.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
Gave DF his anniversary gift... I thought he was gonna do back flips. He kept saying really, really and got all teary eyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->