Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

That is an awesome digital Jen! I think maybe you might have more than one in there with that thing being so dark! ;) Congratulations!

I will add the ticker once I get good betas. I'm already so nervous. Reality hit me last night. I'm thinking my test don't look dark enough. I know I know I'm beating myself up :wacko:

Definitely starting to over analyze things. Is todays test darker? no its lighter OMG, wait maybe its the same but why did it take longer to show up than yesterdays....UGHHHHHH I'm not testing anymore lol. Had betas today and praying for a good #. (repeat friday, monday and wednesday I think) My OB/GYN wants to see me TODAY. He said he will be on this pregnancy like white on rice... he doesnt care if the other place is doing betas!!! I wish I was 13 weeks already so I can relax.

Hang in there Jen! I would put down the tests too. Glad your OB is on top of things...

Don't stress over the test lines. It took my FRER's a couple of days to show a difference. Here's mine all together

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
I GOT MY JOB TODAY!!! I have never been so grateful in my whole entire life! I know it might not seem like a big deal, but this means that I will get to have a baby. Without this job, the years might have just slipped by with no option but to struggle to save and save. Also, it helps me to know that I didn't let God down when I was so hurt by my IVF failure and He has given me the opportunity to try again.. I start on Monday and two months from Monday, I will be able to do IVF again! We also will have the extra income to buy a place. I will be trying to get as many hours as I can. I still have college full-time though so I look to be pretty busy for awhile. I seriously have never been so grateful for a job in all my life! We are also considering taking our savings and getting a second vehicle.. I am not as set as the hubby is but I am thinking about it. If I could find a good one, I would be thinking about it harder.. I would just love to wait until we get to have our baby before we buy a vehicle. There are just too many things that are financially weighing right now.. BLAH!! I just don't care... I get the job that carries the insurance that will give us three tries to have a baby!! I am so very grateful to God!

Cupcake, I would only get to try once a year without Starbucks. I also get free coffee all day and a free bag every week and dental and vision and they pay for college.. Even for part-time workers! I am so happy to have that 15,000$ toward IVF.. It makes such a difference to my family.

So you can work part time, have all these benefits after only 2 months????? Wow. I'm in the wrong career!

Woohoo Angie!!! How great is that!!! See good things are coming for this group this year! I just knew it

Yep.... You get all of that after you reach 240 hours of work. You have to maintain 120 hours in 2 months time. It might take me a few months longer to reach 240 hours as I am mainly part-time but you get all that after just those few hours.. I have been in college almost 4 years now and when I get done this semester I still will only make a few dollars more than what I will be making at Starbucks... Also, they have stock for their employees and a matching 401K plan. It is insane what they offer their employees.. I don't mind serving coffee until I keel over with those benefits.
I hope and pray this year brings us all babies fulfilling our dreams of a bigger family. It is sometimes hard to be patient and I can honestly say that even though this was never what I envisioned for my life, I am so thankful that God gave me the good sense to jump into everything that would take me where I wanted to go and made me without much fear of the unknown. I am grateful to be the type of person to take whatever step I needed to make my dreams come true. Time is sooo short. I am looking to have some babies the next few years and I will do whatever job and give up whatever I have to, apart from my husband and son..
On Monday morning I become Barista Angela.. Thank You, God! I will also be working there until my fertility benefits are gone or I conceive, whichever comes first. With the money I make (around 300$ a week) I will be saving for a house before the end of the year.. We actually plan on trying to get a owner financed house or rent-to-own type deal as I HATE payments and want to pay cash for our home so we don't have the burden of a horrid loan. Since we live in a very rural area, it shouldn't be such a hard thing to not have to go the traditional route.. Just have to keep all my P's and Q's in a row and complete one task at a time. I will be going the next few months and putting ads in the local papers for our home search.We want an even more rural area than we have now.

Life is so busy. Praying your betas come back awesome, Jen! I sure pray I am not too far behind you... I have to admit I am a little jealous, but so super glad for your blessing!

Congrats Angie! Be persistent and make sure they give you the hours. Everyone I know thats worked at our Starbucks went just for the insurance only and never got it cause they didnt work them enough. Of course they thought they did it on purpose to keep them from getting it. I would be persistent from the beginning and hopefully you wont have that problem.
Everythings a joke in this area. My 17 yr old has been job hunting for a few yrs. He will be 18 in Feb. He finally got a job at Sonic and they have worked him 3 hrs total in 3 weeks. He goes back in for 3 hrs tonight. Hes been so discouraged. Hes applied so many places.
Im not sure how it is in your area Angie but here in Ky. Its much cheaper to own a house. You should try for that first. Interest rates are really low right now. We refinanced on our house a few yrs ago when the interest rate dropped and our house payment is down to 525.00 that includes our insurance and taxes too. I could never get off that cheap renting. Most places like what we own, rent for about 1200.00 a month here. You get benefits with your taxes too when you own your home. It may save you more to own.
Im feeling like Im about to start but AF shouldnt be showing up until Monday at the earliest.
Have a great day ladies!

Af is here for me yet again & being a hag! Good news is hopefully no surgery on my foot. Did have to buy expensive inserts & new shoes, but hoping it gets me back in shape in a couple of weeks to get moving.....Only lost 1 stinking pound last week ugh! Sooo ready to get this show on the road!

Angie I'm praying for good #'s too. The nurse should be calling me this morning with the first result. I'm being a HUGE worry wart. My test are so weird. Walmart is the only test that seems to be consistent. My frer from Tuesday morning is weird. The test line almost completly disappeared and the control line turned black!!! My evening test are way darker than my FMU test. I mean significantly different. Ugh I dont know whats worse.

I never tested more than once and once I got a + digi I should have just stopped and prayed for great blood results. Just say a prayer for me because I'm worrying myself sick. I dont have really any symptoms. Sore boobs is it which is a little weird because they are fake lol. I'm not tired, no nausea, having a few cravings, but nothing major...:dohh:

1st beta came back at 53...(12dpiui) the nurse didnt seem to happy with that but said it may be because I tested early and implanted later. She said the main thing is to see if it doubles but I'm not feeling very confident. :cry:

I'm trying soooo hard to stay +... all the charts say 53 at 12dpiui is good, so did my regular OB/GYN, I'm trying to stay busy at work and not think about it. The wait tomorrow is going to be tourture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->