Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Jen 53 is perfect! I've seen 10 before. As long as it doubles don't stress!

Cupcake - sorry that AF showed

LL - I'm hoping your af stays away. We live in southern IN right across from Louisville and renting is super expensive compared to buying a house. We are going to look at another house tomorrow. I like the looks of it online but I need to see the basement. I need to be able to add a bedroom. My oldest wants his own room. So I need 5 bedrooms instead of 4. I don't like that it doesn't have a master bath either but at this point I'm willing to give up a few of my wants because we need to move soon! I hate living here.

I hope the place works for you Fluter. I want to get a bigger place too, but until DF gets established at this new job that wont happen.

I wish I could just sleep till tomorrow morning when I go for my 2nd beta... AND its Friday the 13th and then sleep again till saturday morning when I can call for my results. This waiting game is enough to drive any sane person bat crazy...

53 is great! HCG has to start somewhere. Mine started at 16 with Asher, lol.

Praying for doubled numbers!

Jenafyr, im sure you are fine, try not to stress. I know thats easier said than done.
Cupcake, sorry AF hit you but awesome that you may not have to have surgery. Im always crabby right before and during AF. Im like living with the devil, Im told! LOL
Fluter, you are not very far from me then. My RE is actually in Louisville and thats about an hour from here and thats down town with all the construction. We can usually be in Indiana from here in about an hour coming from here.

LL who's your RE if you don't mind me asking? Just out of curiosity. I can walk to the end of my street and look across the river to Louisville

Jen with Emmaleigh my betas first draw was 54! Good numbers it is the doubling time you have to worry about.

Cupcake sorry af hit.

I'm 1-2 dpo now and my dr wants me to start prometrium tomorrow just incase. I've had issues in the past. It's going to give me "pregnancy" symptoms. This is going to be a long TWW

I'm trying to stay positive and praying alot!!! Betas first thing in the morning. I probably won't have results till Saturday.

Fluter its Dr. Richard Levin at Jewish Hospital.
My husband took me to a place right across the river in Indiana for our first date 15 years ago to a place called River Falls. He took me back there this past year for our anniversary and it was not as pretty at all as it was years ago.
We use to travel to Indy alot when we were on the Top Fuel team. They have alot of the race shops up there in one area. I Loved that place.

Jen, your number is fine. 12 dpo can be even before a period is expected with most people. I know it is for me. That is a great number at 12dpo. I prayed for you. <3
Key, progesterone is the debil..

LLawson, this area is pretty good for house prices. In Johnstown, which is about 45 minutes away from me, you can get a 4 or 5 bedroom house (fixer-up of course) in town for around 10,000. That area has seem a huge decline since there was a flood some years ago. You can buy land here for around 10,000 an acre and when we moved here we bought this 2 bedroom for 4,000 dollars. 2 bedrooms just isn't enough though. I really want a house that I can fix myself. I am not the type that wants a brand new house. I actually am trying to talk my husband into just buying a piece of land and building us a tiny house on it. I am not sure if you Ladies have ever seen them, but if you google 'tiny houses' you can see what I mean. I don't know if most people would like the idea, but I am a very finance conscious person and I don't like being in debt at all. We are debating the best way for us to go. The hubby and I got approved for a loan to buy a vehicle last night but I am not going to do it. I really feel like it is not the right thing for us to do right now so we will argue over one vehicle for awhile.

LLawson, I sure pray that they don't do that here. There are businesses hiring LITERALLY on every street corner. I think people here don't like to work. It is truly a workers paradise. I am praying to get enough hours. I will be begging my boss and if something happens and it ends up being like that, I will just save until we have enough money to try and then get a teaching job after I have enough saved. It is in God's hands for the most part. Feel free to pray for me..
When is Navy testing??

LL - I figured that's who it was. I've read he does good TR work and offers after care but isn't great at that part. The Falls of the Ohio are only about 7 minutes from my house. They are fixing it up here. We have a beautiful walking bridge that goes from here to Louisville. This week they lit it up with color changing LED lights. It's really nice. I want out of town though. I want to move about 20 minutes down the highway to a little more of a country setting.

Angie that is insanely cheap housing! We are going to look at this house tomorrow and it's price is pretty decent for almost two acres and the square footage

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 9
Angie that is extremely cheap! Ive been praying for you for a very long time! Im not about to stop now. I have a friend in Easton Penn but never been to his house. We travel up to NJ quite a bit. I did go to a surprise visit to Hersheytown on the way back from a race. Didnt get to stay long. We went in and bought some choc at the factory I guess is what it was? It had a gift shop, tours and an area to make your own stuff but I had to get my choc and get back on the road. Ive experienced alot of hurried stuff like that on the road. LOL
Fluter thats a nice house! Our house is small. We bought it 13 years ago and have completely remodeled it and done lots of stuff to the outside. We bought it for the location and the garage. We are only 7 minutes from 2 different towns but it seems like we are way out in the country. We are beside a vineyard. Its so peaceful. Weve been looking at houses for about a year but so far not found something like what we have here but just a bigger house. Weve outgrown this one and cant decide to add on or move. An addition will be expensive because we only have one side we can do it on (we sit along a huge creek).
I think we may have went down to the Falls after some flooding because we were trying to figure out if it was the high water or whether it was just abandoned.

The falls are still there. It was probably high water. It's really nice in the summer.

As far as the house, I'm feeling pressured. I wanted an old house on some land that we could fix up but with 3 teens and a baby coming plus our current situation, we are needing to not be so picky.

The hubs got the baby's name tattooed on his arm and mine. Seeing his name among side the other kid's names was priceless.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 6
Because I hate waiting. ....I had to test to try to ease my mind. 2 hour hold

Attachments

• PicsArt_1423873459268.jpg
    PicsArt_1423873459268.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
That house is insane! I would have a nervous breakdown with a house that cost that much. I think I have a small anxiety disorder when it comes to finances. It is truly beautiful though on the outside. My hubby loves stone houses.

Jen, I can't say enough about that test. You got a keeper on board FOR SURE! I am so happy for you!

LLawson, Your house sounds like it is in the perfect place. Even if it is small it sounds like it's in the best place ever. I would love a house next to the creek. I also want one close to a railroad track. I love the sound of trains.. I found the perfect house a few months ago next to a creek and a track that was 4 bdrms and 65,000 but we are not ready to buy a house yet.. When we are, I sure hope we find something like that again.

Thanks Angie. I hope so. I will get my 2nd beta results in the morning

Jen looks good to me!

That house is lovely and super cheap! I could have 3 homes for the price of mine. So I wouldn't come near Eugene oregon unless you want to pay 500k + for 3k sqft. It's gotta be because we are a university town. Wow I've always wanted to move outta oregon but dh isn't budging...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->