Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

My betas almost tripled. 146 The nurse said since I only got a +test on 11dpiui I implanted late so im right on track. Sonogram is scheduled for March 2

That is so awesome, Jen!! I am so happy for you! That is really incredible... So glad you got your keeper!

That's awesome, Jen! I'm very happy for you!

AFM, BFN. I'm not sure whether or not we will continue with one more cycle. I'm taking the next few days until AF arrives to decide. It's all very difficult and stressful and I don't know if I want to do another cycle of shots and blood work and monitoring when the odds of it working aren't that great.

I'm sorry Navy. I was praying for you.

Angie thank you. I cautiously optimistic.

Afm...A bit of nausea and I cried watching How to train your dragon 2 with my son...my uterus feels different and my DF says the veins in my boobs are bright lol...

Navy-Sorry about the bfn. It truly sucks to still be waiting..... Hugs

Jen-Glad your journey is looking like your getting a happy ending!

Afm-Nada here. Sad weekend as this time last year was our loss. Told dh I couldn't handle roses this year, so we went out to eat. Hoping this will be the last hurdle & I can move on......More money went into the baby fund today :) I have took the last couple of days off my eating plan in hopes of rebooting to start my losing again. Get to join the gym in a couple of weeks since my foot is great!

We found a used truck we are gonna go get tomorrow if God is willing. It will allow us to have two vehicles and only our current payment and it's a 4 wheel drive which we need where we live. I am thankful. I also will be giving the truck to my boy when he leaves for the Marines in a couple of years for his first 'crap, but man I loved that vehicle' gift.. Having no payments makes my heart sing. I have been getting ready for the start of my job. We haven't really been saving much money. We have a bit saved from before, but it will mostly be gone with the purchase of this truck. Not having to worry about being able to work extra hours will be such a blessing though as the more I work, the sooner we get to have our second IVF. I also think I get acupuncture with my insurance so I am excited about that.. I keep telling myself that this path is worth it. I guess that I will eventually see. I am set on it and that is that.
Navy, I completely understand how you feel. If it wasn't for the picture I have in my head, I would have given up after the first year. I had to ask myself though if it was something I would regret and the answer was yes. I would always wonder, and that keeps me going when I want to quit torturing myself. I am sorry about your negative.
Fluter, That house was pretty, but I have found that the song by Doug Stone, "Love grows best in little houses" is the truth in most circumstances. I suppose that I am a pretty low-class person as I LOVE small living. I love shopping at thrift stores and I ADORE houses that need work in every room. Putting my touch on a room in my house, makes it mean so much more. I also like crafts though, like reupholstering and painting so that helps a lot. I love the history that comes from a house well lived in and well-used.. It's like you can feel it when you walk in.. I think it's awesome how people like so many different things. I hope you find the PERFECT house for your family.

My countdown is almost underway. I plan on timing these next months and IVF on third month, but for sure 4th month. I am shooting for June regardless of insurance.. Even if the money has to come from us..

What do you ladies think?? If Starbucks offers 15,000 for IVF should we do one full IVF or should we do 3 micro IVFS? We have been talking about it..

Angie. I have seen some places who offer different packages. I would want to allow for another chance for ivf plus triplets or more scare me. But I know God will lead you on the right path as he already has. You need to hurry so God willing we can be bump buddies

I will for sure take the 2 months to get 240 hours.. that's the least amount of time. I am technically part time.. I could save and pay part of the cost and be able to do ivf sooner and also save myself the trouble of waiting and waiting my heart out. (IF I did micro IVF.) I would be at least 3 months behind you regardless. I am praying that I can conceive before I turn 36, but I know that putting pressure on myself to perform certain things will just make life suck if I fail. I will be pushing to try and be bump buddies with ya. I am praying I make it soon.. I am gonna try to talk my boss into giving me full-time hours right after my orientation week. Waiting and waiting, but at least now time will go quickly with work and school..

Oh yes time will. And no pressure lol I had my reversal 4 months before I turned 36 and I wanted to be prego before 37. I'm only a few months behind.
DF is really hoping for twins and it would be a blessing. If not we will try for another after this one. I already talk to my lil poppyseed (current size ) telling them I love them and to grow big, strong and healthy because you are one or two very loved and wanted babies

I had a great one! My divorce was finalized!!

Now to continue moving on with my life..

Been ok here. Lots of family & friend time to keep me busy! Now we are bracing for the 1st winter storm we have had in YEARS! Predicting 6-10 inches of snow! This will shut our area down til it melts lol

Cupcake I believe LL and I are in that with you. The Weather Channel reporters flew into Louisville today. I am NOT looking forward to this

My weather here is beautiful today but will be cold all week... no snow thankfully. I love Florida :)

It's currently -35C here, going down to -47C overnight. <y heat is cranked, but it sure doesn't feel like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->