Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

hey guys. ive not been on for a while. you all seem to have been super busy as i cant figure out how many pages ive missed on the thread. I hope everyone is well and where they want to be. nothing much happening here really. im three weeks post op and even the surgery couldnt shake my cycle. have been regular as clock work since my first at 13 but this month i expected it to alter. nope. so im cd5. waiting on ovulation to try the whole ttc thing. im not gonna lie i was super happy two weeks post op when we were allowed to have sex. i missed my boyfriend a whole lot. the kids are at their dads this weekend coming so hopefully we will have lots of couple time to have a good old go at making another.
sending love to you all. xxx

Good Luck Kittycrazy, it can be a roller coaster.

AFM... my regular ob/gyn is going to repeat my betas on Wednesday (19dpiui) as well as check my progesterone. He wants to do an ultrasound as soon as my betas get to 2000 so he can make sure the baby is in the right spot. praying, praying and more praying!!!

Fluter and Cupcake, I am in that with you! We have about 8 inches so far here and 13.5 expected before it ends. Its 12 degrees and the next few days it will be -8 and -10 for lows so Im not looking forward to it. I got to bring my baby goats home Friday and they probably think Ive taken them to the North Pole! LOL I made them sweatshirts today. I dont like winter but if its going to snow, I say bring on a bunch! At least this is a dry snow, its not heavy and weighing down power lines this time. Thats always a good thing.
Stay in and warm ladies!
AF should show any day now for me.
Jenafyr I am so excited for you.

LL-We have about 1-2 inches of ice, now its snowing to beat the band here! Luckily I'm off tomorrow, so the kiddos & I are going sledding, making snow cream, snow angels etc. LOL If its going to be here, might as well enjoy it!

Good luck kitty!

Jen I'm sure all is perfect with your little sweet pea

We have about 8 in here as well and it's dry. LL I think we are on the same weather/temp and Cupcake I saw that you guys were going to get some ice, that's the worst. They have already cancelled school here for tomorrow. I assume Wed and Thur will be cancelled due to the negative temps and more snow on Wed.

Brandi - those temps are not for this girl. I feel for you. I HATE the cold and snow so much

We're getting crazy ice storms. By the time I could roll my window down, there was still a sheet of ice there like I had another window! I wish my work would have shut down early, but heaven forbid people can't go out and buy their bread and milk at the last minute.

I'm sure everything is perfect jen!

Omg Fluter 30w! You've gotta be excited! So happy for you.

Kept losing my post from my phone so annoying!

Anyways it's in the 50s here thankfully... That's plenty cold enough for me during the day. I couldn't hate cold, snow, or ice anymore than I already do. So far this year we've made it through without any snow... Just a few more weeks and it will be a winter without it thankfully!

hey guys. ive not been on for a while. you all seem to have been super busy as i cant figure out how many pages ive missed on the thread. I hope everyone is well and where they want to be. nothing much happening here really. im three weeks post op and even the surgery couldnt shake my cycle. have been regular as clock work since my first at 13 but this month i expected it to alter. nope. so im cd5. waiting on ovulation to try the whole ttc thing. im not gonna lie i was super happy two weeks post op when we were allowed to have sex. i missed my boyfriend a whole lot. the kids are at their dads this weekend coming so hopefully we will have lots of couple time to have a good old go at making another.
sending love to you all. xxx

Baby dust to you! Best advice I can give is enjoy it while you can. Ttcing can make you obsessive and then it becomes more business like.

Enjoyed my first day at work yesterday... especially the coffee and food. I will be double-checking the insurance today as I have had conflicting reports online about IVF coverage and just medicine coverage. Some people are saying Starbucks covers all meds, but no IVF. Others say that they cover 15,000 toward IVF. I am not sure and I want to check today when I get off of work, possibly at work if I can. I wanted the job entirely for the insurance as I can make more money crocheting. If there is no insurance I will probably not keep the job but a few months. I also just spent our savings on a second vehicle so I will have to start over saving. It is very stressful not knowing and I find my enthusiasm has been severely diminished. I am seriously about to quit and just move past this horrible, destroying, last 3 friggin years of my life.. This battle is insane! and I am sick of every single day and night filled with dreams of babies.. Stress over money and failure and bitterness over others conceiving while I spend every night on my knees praying and begging and thanking God even in my sorrow. This is becoming too much for me. I believe I will always have a secret hope of the money magically appearing and being able to ttc again, but I also believe it's time to face that God may not want me to have any more kids. I want a future and if Starbucks doesn't cover infertility, I will be saving for our property first and then babies must become secondary. If we ever get the extra cash, maybe we can try again someday. I am not feeling confident about Starbucks insurance anymore. I hope I get to find out today. I haven't decided if I will keep the job.. I probably will as it is part-time and it will help us save for the land we want. I want to start focusing on that first for a bit and give babies a break. I am scared the bitterness is going to hurt my heart and make it just close up. I am so incredibly angry at everything anymore. There is no joy as the dream of babies has taken away everything I had. No wonder a lot of barren women seem like there is no joy in life..
I will let you guys know about the insurance.

Angie, I hope you find out otherwise. I know how much you want this. I havent been on this journey long and its already exhausting.

I wish I had the words to make it all better but all I can do is pray for your situation.

Angie-I hope it works out for you. This journey sucks for those of us who don't get a thb easily. I've found I'm more bitter & angry lately too & I don't like it. I've found myself in the dumps over having to plan & work for ivf after wasting so much time & money with the TR. But what else can we do other than continue to try or give up? I haven't figured out how to stop wanting a baby with dh, so I have no other options other than to carry on.....hugs & good luck to you!

Afm-snow day #2 here. Really want to go back to work, as I have been lazy & ate bad for last 2 days.....I am excited to finally join the gym next week, hoping that will help me stay focused!

I'm 6 dpo today (or 7). I'm not completely sure. I've been on prometrium so I have all the pregnancy symptoms. I wish I could tell what is real or not. I've been pregnant plenty of time so I knew every time I was but its hard to know now. It makes the time go by so slow. I'm wondering if you implant earlier because there is less tube. I usually test positive at 11 dpo so I'll test starting 9 dpo. Good luck to everyone. I hope I he best for all of you

Being as I have short tubes, I have researched this alot lol sorry, but I have to say no, it still takes the same amount of time for the egg to fertilize, get to the uterus & implant :/ Good luck though!

Angie - that just down right sucks if it doesn't cover it! I know you, and you will still find a way to make it happen. Hang in there and sending you a big hug.

Key - It takes the same amount of time to imolant. The fertilized egg has to divide cells so many times before it can hatch and implant. FX'd for a bfp for you. M

Cupcake - we are on day 2 as well. I've been in my PJ's and ate too much the past two days. I assume this will be a week long trend as more snow comes tonight along with negative temps tomorrow. I hate that you are struggling on your journey too. Even though I'm pregnant now, I know all too well how each of you feel. Next month will mark 5 years since my TR. I can't believe how fast that five years has gone by. I hope each of you find peace in your hearts through this journey. Remember it's not always the path you thought you'd take.

Brandy - I wish it was 50 degrees!!! Lucky! I can't believe I'm in the 30th week! I'm so excited and ready for him.

I've been reading about FET. Unless I feel differently after Lyndon gets here, I feel like we'll go get the frosties. A lot of reports show FET to be more successfull than fresh. Doctors say they believe it may have something to do with not having tons of hormones in your body and it's a more natural environment.

Thanks flutter! Sometimes I feel like the whiney troll on this thread! LoL I can tell you we were dead set against ivf in the beginning, but boy has things changed! Sorry to be the downer... I am happy for each of you that get your miracles, but each new bfp moves me farther down on the list so to speak.....but we'll get there or bust!

You ladies have become like my sisters. IDK what I would do if I couldn't share this journey with yall.

Cupcake - I belong to a group message on FB with some of my TR sisters, I felt like you. I also belong to the TR board where Jen and I had our TR's and over the years I was always congratulating others, some time after time on their pregnancies and it was never my turn. I would find myself very upset as I watched some ladies with unstable relationships or didn't have custody of their other kids and it would eat at me. I had to learn to let it go and just know that everything happens for a reason even of it's not always clear at first.

Thanks for the encouragement Ladies! Lately I just feel like I am struggling to be hopeful. With the news about this insurance I just feel so defeated. I get stressed and angry and my heart hurts most of the time. I think about the situation I find myself in and it seems hopeless even though I know in my heart it isn't. My husband has been researching jobs all night. He is going to try to switch phone companies to a state that mandates fertility coverage even though there are always little clauses to every insurance. His current insurance covers NOTHING. I didn't get the information today but I am gonna call the insurance company tomorrow to ask straight out so as there is no doubt anymore. It is blah! I am trying to be patient and I have decided to keep the job for sure temporarily until we decide for definite what we will be doing. If my hubby is looking for a job in a different state, we will be saving for baby first and land second.. So many what ifs.... You are right, Fluter. I want to give up a lot somedays but I know I won't ever. Probably not even when I am technically too old. I will still be trying if I have not succeeded. I will never quit, but dang if it ain't hard sometimes.. Cupcake, you are right. We only can give up or keep on trying and like you, I want a family with my husband more than any desire I might ever have to quit.
Hope your cycle is successful, Key!
Jen, I am sincerely glad you are pregnant. I can honestly say that only some people that are pregnant really bother me in an angry way... Most pregnancies only affect me in a sad, 'I wish that was me' way.. It's normal for us girls still waiting to feel jealousy, but there is (imo) a healthy jealousy and an unhealthy one.. I have only healthy jealousy for your new pregnancy and a thousand prayers for you and baby..
The bestie and I are discussing our contingency plans.. God-willing, I will know more tomorrow.

I kind of figured it would be the same amount of time to implant.

I can't imagine the struggle to conceive after going through the TR. Then to go on to IUI and IVF. These kids better know how much you cherish them to go on this bumpy roller coaster ride. The possibility of it scares me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->