Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Angie, I feel your struggle! I just turned 44 so I have little time if any left but still havent quit. It will be 2 years next week since my reversal. My insurance does not cover infertility. It does pay for any labs needed but thats it. Thats why I went with this RE with the free aftercare cause I knew I couldnt afford it if I had to pay it out of pocket. I can add it to my insurance but its another 200.00 a month and you still have your deductibles and it doesnt pay at 100% on everything so I just cant afford it.
I have exciting news! My son is out of Afghanistan and back in Texas so that takes a world of stress off of me. Im so Happy! I will probably get to see him in March. He will definetely be in June cause hes getting married. My youngest son is graduating this year and with all these snow days Im scared its going to be right close to my other sons wedding..... I sure hope not! I wish they would have waited a few months on the wedding but his fiance seems to only be interested in her needs and no one elses. I feel hes being rushed anyway. Im doing the cake so its going to be stressing no matter what. Ill have a wedding, graduation, graduation party and the wedding and graduation cake to do within a few days of each other Im guessing. I want to get my youngest sons graduation party done close to his graduation if possible because he leaves for college in Florida at the end of June. His first day at school is July 6. What a mess!
Well we have about 13-14 inches of snow. The temp is 17 and supposed to be -12 tonight. I would give anything for it t be at least 40.
My temp dropped this morning so Im sure AF is right around the corner.

Yay for your son coming home!!!!! I bet your super relieved! Boo for the freaking snow & cold!

Yay Llawson, how exciting :) Its cold here (for me) high of only 60...tomorrow the high is 52 with possible freeze overnight....ummmm I live in Florida to avoid this lol.

Angie and Fluter.... I know about healthy jealusy and not healthy jealousy... I see and deal with it also, with yall though... I dont get any jealousy. I pray just as hard for yall and your success as I do for myself.
I do see ladies on the Facebok forums that erk me, but I try to keep my opinions to myself. But it doesnt keep my head from reeling...

Afm... 19dpiui, had bloodwork this morning to check my betas again and progesterone to be on the safe side. I assume if my #'s are good my regular doctor will bring me in early next week to make sure my little nugget is in the right place. I'm feeling a bit tired and have NO appetite in the morning and am sensitive to smells, but no nausea. Boobs are still sore but thats about it.

Well, AF is finally starting to show. It's only 17dpiui, so obviously she wasn't in a hurry to get here. I'm just glad that the waiting is over so I can get on with things. I actually feel at peace with not pursuing this anymore. If it happens, it happens, but I'm not spending any more time or money on maybe. Hubby and I are going to finish paying off the money we've spent at the RE, and then we're going to start planning to travel the world. We're not sure what we're going to do first, but I'm very excited!

My oldest finally got his Eagle Scout project finished, and he's found his first job. My middle boy also got his first job at Chick-Fil-A. Everyone is growing up, and I'm looking forward to one day (years from now) being a grandma and getting grandbaby snuggles.

I was on a FB page for patients from the practice where I got my TR, but the women were so judgemental that I just had to leave the group.

I'll be popping back in here every now and then to check on everyone's progress. Jen, I can't wait to see pics of that little baby all snuggled in the right spot!

Thank You Cupcake and Navy and Navy I wish you the best of luck

Cupcake Im just ecstatic!
Navy my son that just got back from Afghanistan is an Eagle Scout. It put him one rank higher when he went into the Army. Congrats to your son! That is a HUGE accomplishment! My son assembled a bat house and placed it in a park for his project also made the video to go with it which was really neat. I couldnt get my youngest son interested in Scouts. My youngest just started a job at Sonic. LOL
Jenafyr, I would give anything for 50s

Navy my son that just got back from Afghanistan is an Eagle Scout. It put him one rank higher when he went into the Army. Congrats to your son! That is a HUGE accomplishment! My son assembled a bat house and placed it in a park for his project also made the video to go with it which was really neat. I couldnt get my youngest son interested in Scouts. My youngest just started a job at Sonic.

My middle son is totally not interested in scouts, either. We did all the cub scout stuff and he got his Arrow of Light, but he wasn't interested beyond that. He's doing ROTC now and is planning on joining the Army or Marines after high school, which scares me, but I know he'd do well in the military.

My oldest renovated a room at the Boys and Girls club and made it into a teen hangout. It looks pretty cool, although I'm sure if he heard me say that, he'd immediately go out and change it so that it's not considered "Mom cool," LOL.

LL - I know how relieved you must be that he's state side! It sounds like you're going to have a lot on your plate early thjs summer!

Navy - sorry about AF

Jen - I can't wait to see your little bean!!!

AFM - I'm like LL with a crap ton of snow, negative temps, kids out of school for the 3rd day in a row. I've consumed so much junk food it's embarrasing to admit. Next week when I get weighed I'm sure my doctor is going to be like slow it down Big Bertha! It's almost 2:30pm and everyday around this time I get extremely tired and need a nap. Doesn't matter what time I get up it still hits me. I spoke with my cousin that is making my crib bedding so we will attempt to make a trip to Hobby Lobby today for the material. I have my first baby shower on the 28th and the 2nd one on the 7th. I'm so excited to celebrate my sweet little love muffin

Navy my heart goes out to you, but I can definitely understand. My baby girl is 16 today :( I do like your travel plans tho & wish you a world of happiness!

Aww fluter...I hope you get lots of nice things and I can't wait to see my lil nugget too. I just keep praying everyday

LLawson, I am happy for you about your son being back home! All those important dates you have coming up!
Jen, I never thought it would take so long to conceive and NEVER did I think I would have so many losses and then just to have all of my 'natural' fertility just taken away with the tubal rupture was so hard to bear. Jealousy definitely has different levels for me now than it did before.

Now the news from Starbucks!

They DO offer 15,000 lifetime maximum for IVF. You can use it for anything concerning fertility as far as I know. I called the actual insurance company which is Premara (Premera) for anyone that wants to know. She also said there was no restrictions that she could see. I was so glad, I had a hard time keeping myself from crying. I am so thankful. I was seriously considering that maybe what everyone was telling me about it not being meant for me to have more kids, might be true. Now I have a job, that isn't really too bad, that will allow us three tries to have a baby. We will use my hubby's insurance for any test that might go out of date, use Starbucks to pay the Micro-Ivf fee, and pay the travel and lodging ourselves. If I had not been in public today, I prolly would've cried. I can't even explain how I felt. We have still not decided about full IVF and Micro. I will prolly pick Micro though. I have to say that I struggled for about 30 minutes today when I had a run of drive-thru cars and a few looked at me like scum (maybe imagined on my part) because I worked fast food, but I grabbed my pen and paper and wrote to myself, " I am working here for our baby", and danged if I wasn't happy as a clam the rest of my shift! I will keep this job like I wanted to keep my size 5 jeans... Notice how I said 'wanted'..
Anywho, it's a big burden off my chest..

Jen your little one is snuggled in good. I am looking forward to the next months of watching your baby grow. When I get my little one, I am gonna relish every single minute even if I am puking. :)

One week down almost.. 60 left to go.

Navy, I am sorry you are not going to be ttc anymore, but I sooo understand. Traveling is what we will be saving for if this don't pan out for us.. I also am impatient for grandbabies, but since my son is still 15, I will (please God) be waiting a few more years...

My heart broke yesterday.

My 6 year old son had an appointment with his counsellor. After the appointment, she came out to tell me that he said some things, but only because the counsellor promised him she wouldn't tell me. He made her promise because, and I quote, "If I tell my Mommy, she is going to get mad at me".

I found out today what he was afraid to tell me, for fear that I would get mad at him. He was afraid to tell me that his father told him that I am a "dumb dumb".

His father and I have been separated for three years and this is an ongoing occurrence. He manipulates the children and instills fear into them. My children have even come home in tears saying that their father told them I don't love them and I'm going to send them to live with another family. When I filed for child support, my children came home and told me that I need to get a job if I don't have any money, instead of trying to take their fathers money. (I have a job. I'm on maternity leave.)

It completely breaks my heart that my 6 year old son is afraid to speak to me because of things being said to him.

Child Services are aware of this and have told him to stop. He continues. Court won't take away his access because he's not physically hurting the children, and Child Services won't step in for the same reasons. I'm afraid of the mental and emotional damage he is causing my children through this alienation.

He filed an emergency motion for an change to his access yesterday, so he just brought our court date up by a month. He claims I refuse him access and refuse to accommodate his access around his work schedule. He's asking for an increase in access and joint custody. I can very very easily prove that he does not take advantage of his current access, returns them early, refuses every attempt at accommodation, that I have initiated all attempts to accommodate, and he shoots it all down. I can prove him wrong for absolutely everything.

I'm just heartbroken that his threat of "You're going to lose the children before they choose to lose you themselves" is all because of his alienation, and they are actually, literally, becoming effected by it all.

19dpiui beta was 778... should have been higher but the doctor doesnt seem worried (but I am)... Still waiting for the progesterone results. I repeat betas on Monday and he wants me to come in at 10am on Tuesday for an ultrasound. I'm so nervous. I was really hoping for a stronger #.

https://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/keybird1979/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-02/DE81E057-2719-4C81-B3B6-64FFD521034F.jpg

Decided to test today at 8 dpo. This is crazy!!

Navy, thats exactly what my husband and I said we are going to do if we dont have a baby. Travel the world! Weve been all over the East coast and some of the West and Canada with our racing but we would like to see all of the West coast now. We went on a cruise right before the tubal reversal and went to Belize, Grand Cayman, Honduras,and Cozumel. I highly recommend it for anyone that hasnt been. Cozumel was the prettiest. Im so glad I had the opportunity to experience the stuff we did. We went snorkeling, swam with stingray, toured Mayan Ruins and a river tour in Belize. It was Amazing!
Fluter, I cant believe your pregnancy has went by so fast!
Angie, Im glad you found good news on the insurance.
Cupcake hows your foot doing?
Jen, I dont know much about the numbers but Im sure you are fine!
Have a good day ladies! Its 2 degrees here and heading down to -17 tonight. I hope I can keep my baby goats warm enough! Oh and AF hit with a vengeance again last night. Ive been up sick ll night and all day. I usually have alot of nausea when she first hits but this time, I had alot of cramping several hours before then after starting Ive been sick ever since. Ive been on Clomid so long, I guess I had forgot how bad these things could be...

I would love to travel. Thats something I havent done outside to Mexico for my TR and St Augustine many times (I love it there)

My progesterone is 46.9.

Why are you not happy with your number, Jen? Sounds like it's right to me.. I think everything is gonna be fine.

When I got to work today my supervisor told everyone that her and her husband just found out she was pregnant. I got to listen ALL day to a gaggle of females talk about pregnancy and babies. I get to spend the next months saving while I watch someone else EVERY SINGLE DAY brag about pregnancy and babies and God only knows what else I will have to endure. I know I was being tested. It is just too much some days. I have been on this forum since 2012. Maybe even the end of 2011 and I just don't think I can do it anymore. I appreciate all of you ladies and I am glad that I got to be a small part of your life stories but my days on this forum are over. I wish you all the best! It's time for me to move on since pregnancy just eats at me and I don't really feel anything but jealousy and bitterness. I won't even pretend and lie!
Jen, I wish you the best with your pregnancy. I really am so so so so happy for you and not jealous a bit of your pregnancy, but my heart isn't in the 'sitting around watching everyone else conceive' anymore. I have let this struggle get to me and I don't wanna be nice anymore. Even my love of God isn't helping me after the garbage day I had today at work. I sure hope all of you that have been trying so long and been through so much get to have some babies. I no longer really care if I do. I am moving further and further away from this crap I have been eating so long.
Anyways.... all the best. This day has just pushed me over the edge.

Friggin crap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->