Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Key - nice BFP! Congrats!

Jen - I think the number is fine! My 16dpo number was 455 and everyone is different. Try not to stress. Enjoy the moment.

LL - sorry about AF. I know I had some horrible ones after clomid cycles. Stay warm! I can't wait until this winter crap is over. The kids are out of school again tomorrow due to the cold.

Angie - I'm so sorry sweetie. Idk if you'll see this, but just know you're in my thoughts. I hope you come back. Take all the time you need. I had to take time away from the boards in the past. Don't let this eat at you. You have a plan in place and a goal to meet. I believe you will

I guess I was looking at what the next days # should be, which was 1168... my doctor called and told me not to worry everything was looking great. I'm just a worry wart... He explained the #s thing which helped, plus he has a great bedside manner. All his staff is amazing also.

Angie...I know that's gotta suck but at least you have that opportunity and you are only a few months away and it WILL be your turn...

Fluter.. I hope your baby showers go good. I'm so anxious to see his little face :)

It's cold and I don't like it. 30* in Florida. ...wth is this lol yall can all take it back..

Key- Wow. 1st cycle bfp! To be so blessed. Congrats & hope it sticks. I would get some different tests & schedule your betas tho...

Angie- I'll miss you but COMPLETELY get it! I have been contemplating bowing out too, not sure why I haven't yet.....My TR Journey is over, just don't feel like I belong on the ivf boards yet.....or if I'll ever make it....hugs & love girl! Your not alone, even tho it feels that way.

Navy hugs hun. I'm nearing af soon and am in my cry baby everything offends me stage.

Jen i was a worry wart my whole pregnancy. I'm sure bean is dug in and everything will be perfectly fine.

Flutter I have had my kids home all week due to the snow and ice. Needless to say I feel I need a vacation now!

Angie I'm glad that they have such amazing insurance! Everything is working out perfectly.

I don't know if I missed anyone and I'm sorry if I did... I can't remember everything I read. :(

Afm, I was touched by a story on one of the TR groups on Facebook..it is so similar to mine with DH not wanting another. I read through and I can't get on board with just getting pregnant but I do find the letting go of not having another hard. Including all of Emma's things. I know in my heart that if we both can't agree on it that it isn't meant to happen. I just don't know if I think I need a baby or just someone to be with me all the time.

Key- Wow. 1st cycle bfp! To be so blessed. Congrats & hope it sticks. I would get some different tests & schedule your betas tho...

Angie- I'll miss you but COMPLETELY get it! I have been contemplating bowing out too, not sure why I haven't yet.....My TR Journey is over, just don't feel like I belong on the ivf boards yet.....or if I'll ever make it....hugs & love girl! Your not alone, even tho it feels that way.

Thanks for the congrats. I'm going to call on Monday to get my betas. I did take a FRER today and it's a BFP!! I also took a $ store and it's darker than yesterday's. I'm sooooo dizzy and tired. I'm on prometrium at the moment so I think that is making my symptoms so much worse. I feel very fortunate that I got PG so fast. We are still very cautious as we miscarried twins and then I was so heartbroken that I made the decision to tie my tubes. It was something I regretted for along time. I feel that I'm getting a second chance. I'm just praying that this baby sticks and is in the right place.

I am having a hard time keeping up!

Angie- Very sorry to see you go :( I know how you feel though I struggled for almost 5 long ass years

Fluter- I am beyond excited for you and cant wait to see that bundle

Key- OMG Congrats :) You have to take one day at a time and celebrate the present BFP especially after a loss.

Jen- Your numbers are great dont stress.

So sorry if I missed something

Thank you Brandy. I'm trying to take that approach and keep myself busy

Non baby related and can't post a picture but I am proud to say I'm officially a Florida Registered Paralegal, Which means I'm recognized by the Florida Bar for my professional and educational accomplishments. It also means I will get a raise at work...yay for me lol

Jen yay for your accomplishment!!

Brandy - thank you! I can't wait to see him too

Dilemma-Dh is talking about maybe trying IUI again, before we move onto IVF....UGH I'm on the fence! Dh says since it worked the 1st time, even tho we M/C's he feels like it could work again....I did get my bfp on off the right tube, which is only 2.5, but don't know if I want to go thru IUI again! Conflicting report on my Left tube, I was told it was open, but report says no. I did not have any pain with the HSG tho & saw dye spill? UGHHHHHHHH!!!!! What do you guys think, should I even consider doing IUI again? I mean we can fund them without dipping into the IVF fund, but if I do the trigger that will put us at around $700-800/cycle. Dh says if it works then we won't be out $10 grand for IVF tho...I need to schedule my yearly PAP in March & will talk to my Dr. about it, but just wondering what you guys would do???.I'm so torn!!!!! Help!

I felt that way with the 2nd IUI. We agreed on one and when it failed, he wanted to try again. I did it because 1. We could afford it 2. He was anxious to try again 3. What could it hurt, could be the bfp we waited for. Think about it and just do what you heart tells you to do.

if Allen were to agree with an IUI I'd do it. You have a 50/50 chance with both and I feel it's a very small price to pay and maybe ultimately not work...or it could be $10000 and be the same way.

At least that's how I feel.

Cupcake. I'm with Fluter. ..it can't hurt. If you can afford it and it won't take away from the ivf fund, go for it. Maybe your husband wants to and has a feeling. My DF told me even before iui it would work. The first try. He also told me before I knew that I was pregnant. It was hard to be hopeful, I know it can be stressful but this may be your bfp in the waiting . Whatever you decide on I wish you the best. Prayers for you :)

My ultrasound is set for March 10th and I'm getting labs done now. My Dr was shocked and said I set a record.

Hope your labs come back great! March 10th will be here before you know it!!

Thanks for the advice ladies! We are going to proceed with 3 more IUIs! I will make my appt for March & talk with my Dr. & go from there. Not sure if we will do 1 in April, as I REALLY am determined to at least lose some more weight 1st....:/ I am leaning toward July as our 1st cycle. Not sure if we will cycle 3 months in a row, as I plan to do Clomid for more follies on the right, Ovidrel & Progesterone & I have a hard time with that combo. I got my bfp on Femara, but I need more than 1 follie & had 2 on each side with our Clomid cycle....Of course if I just get follies on left then I'm not doing IUI since their is doubt about that side. I'm excited, but nervous, but like dh says at least we can say we tried & if needed go ahead with IVF. At least I will feel like we are doing something while we wait anyways! Praying our Miracle will happen sometime this year! :happydance:

I have a baby in the uterus. Measuring spot on at 5 wks and 3 days. My beta was 3197 yesterday morning. He said he is happy with everything and to please stop stressing the #s. He suggested I move my ultrasound next monday with my RE to at least Friday to ensure we see a heartbeat. I do have a cyst on my right side, but he didnt seem worried and said thats what clomid does... I'm going to try and relax now. I see my regular OB again on March 10th. Praying this keeps progressing nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->