Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations Crystal I'm sooooooooooooooo happy for you both :happydance::happydance: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies,

I have updated my journal to let everyone know that I am.....................PREGNANT!!!

I have given the good and not so good news.

Aww thanks ladies....xxxxx My hormones are kicking my butt at the moment!!! lol..

READY - WOW I just knew it!!!!! xxx CONGRATS xxx

Ready! Wonderful, wonderful:hugs: I'm praying that everything will work out this time around for you:hugs:

Ladies, there is hope, isn't there:) 2 BFPs in 2 days...a miracle is what we could call that:thumbup:

OMG what wonderful news for you both, we are having babies :happydance::happydance::happydance: I can't wait to see all the scan piccies, congrats to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies. I am very excited and trying not to think about what the mean doc said but I can't help it. :wacko: But for some reason I do feel good about this pregnancy.

Thanks ladies. I am very excited and trying not to think about what the mean doc said but I can't help it. :wacko: But for some reason I do feel good about this pregnancy.

Did you say before that you had a tilted womb? xxxx

YAY!!! we are on a rolllllllll! I tested today and I thought I seen the faintest of faintest lines but hubby says nada, so will test again sunday or monday af would be due sunday.

I am soooo happy for you ladies!! You have made my day! :hugs:

YAY!!! we are on a rolllllllll! I tested today and I thought I seen the faintest of faintest lines but hubby says nada, so will test again sunday or monday af would be due sunday.

Eeeeeek!:happydance: Super, another BFP'er?! Oh, I hope so:hugs: What a fab month so far:thumbup::dance:

Wow we are on a roll on this thread....bring it on Superstoked I really hope this is it for you, everything comes in 3's I believe...:happydance:

Ready sit tight girl, go with the flow and trust how you feel.....I feel so positive this time around too, however I havent had my HCG test yet, scheduled for Monday @ 14 DPO so I hope my Dr is a little more positive than yours hunny....Fingers crossed for all of us xxxx

Spuggle I am sending you the biggest hug ever, you are sooooo supportive, I think you are great xxxx :hugs:

BFP news will fly in now, all TTC ladies!!! you will be following us soon with your very own BFP I am sure xxxxxxx Have a great weekend xxxxx:hugs:

Even more good news. Good luck with your next test xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ready congrats !!!!! July is a good month on here, i'm so pleased for both you and Crystal.

Dale i hope that you get your bfp when you next test.

Fab news. :yipee:

Did you say before that you had a tilted womb? xxxx

I didn't before but when I had my last pap she said it seemed tilted.:shrug:

Praying for you Super that you will join Crystal and me.

Wow we are on a roll on this thread....bring it on Superstoked I really hope this is it for you, everything comes in 3's I believe...:happydance:

Ready sit tight girl, go with the flow and trust how you feel.....I feel so positive this time around too, however I havent had my HCG test yet, scheduled for Monday @ 14 DPO so I hope my Dr is a little more positive than yours hunny....Fingers crossed for all of us xxxx

Spuggle I am sending you the biggest hug ever, you are sooooo supportive, I think you are great xxxx :hugs:

BFP news will fly in now, all TTC ladies!!! you will be following us soon with your very own BFP I am sure xxxxxxx Have a great weekend xxxxx:hugs:

Crystal, I thought about the dream you had and I smiled to myself.:thumbup:

Wow, have I missed a lot or what? Congrats ladies and I hope and pray for all to have uneventful PGs this time. Maybe all good things come in threes? :hugs:

AFM- Not sure where I am in this cycle but not expecting much. Am very ok with this though. Not so much excitement about TTC this month. I did a couple OPKs but that was it. Anyways I am so happy for all three of you! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs::hugs::hugs:(one for each of you) :flower:

Woohoo!!! What a great month!!! I'm so excited for you girls! Faith is right- Miracle month!!! :thumbup: AFM getting ready to spend a relaxing week at the beach and not think about work. Hoping my O will wait til I can be with the OH but if not, I'll have my toes in the water, ... in the sand :dance:I might even sneak a glass of wine in!

The clomid claws came out today in a big way. I was such a meanie that I scared myself! How long does it take to go away after the last pill? I have 2 more to go...:devil:

Its harder to see anything on scan Ready if you have a tilted womb. If you google it you will find so many women that have had scares cause they couldn't really see anything on early scans and then at 7-8 weeks hey presto there was baby healthy and happy xxx

hi ladies,
I have been stalking this thread for a few weeks and just wanted to wish everyone of you well on your journey!
I had my tubes clipped in 2008, already mom to 3 great kids, 18,15 and 13, from a previous relationship. Now me and dh really want to add to our family. i am 38 and dh 39.
I went to see docs about a reversal two weeks ago, got an appointment with consultant last week who did an AMH test (which came back at 32.2!) now got app for reversal on 15th aug!! cant believe it is happening so quickly.
It would be great to be able to chat on here with ladies that have already been through the op(slightly nervous) and to have someone other than dh to share all the ups and downs that will happen along the way!

Hi tryingfor4, welcome to the thread, all the girls on here are great, they will support you through ups and downs and just general day to day stuff too.

So you have your surgery next month !! it is quite a big op and does take a couple of weeks to feel your normal self again but it's all worth it to have the chance of conceiving again, good luck with the op and i'm sure you will keep us updated on your progress. :hugs:

hi ladies,
I have been stalking this thread for a few weeks and just wanted to wish everyone of you well on your journey!
I had my tubes clipped in 2008, already mom to 3 great kids, 18,15 and 13, from a previous relationship. Now me and dh really want to add to our family. i am 38 and dh 39.
I went to see docs about a reversal two weeks ago, got an appointment with consultant last week who did an AMH test (which came back at 32.2!) now got app for reversal on 15th aug!! cant believe it is happening so quickly.
It would be great to be able to chat on here with ladies that have already been through the op(slightly nervous) and to have someone other than dh to share all the ups and downs that will happen along the way!

Welcome! I had mine done in April ( USA) and it was the best experience - I'm so happy to have the chance to have a baby again!!! I was back to normal after a week, but I think that varies from person to person. My advice is to try and walk, make sure you don't lay on the sofa or in the bed for too long as staying active will help your recovery. I had mine on a Wednesday and was back at work on Monday. I could've stayed out longer, but I get bored easily. oh- and I didn't even know it would make my periods lighter, lessen my cramps, get rid of my PMS, my brain felt "foggy" for 10 years since my TL and now clear as a bell.

Ready- I don't know if the doc's can really see ANYTHING about your uterus- they first asid mine was tilted beore my 1st pregnancy. Then I was told I had a bicornate uterus ( like there's a divider in there) and that I'd never carry a baby to term. Two of them sitting right here that showed up ON their due dates say otherwise. This next scan will show that beautiful baby right where he/she belongs!

Hope you ladies have a great day and BFP's all around this month!!! Woohoo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->