Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Cuocake that's great news! Have you tried injectables? I know they are pricey but I for 5 follies last time with one pen and some Femera.

Jen - wonderful!!! Your numbers are great. Enjoy!

Key - that's a great number for 12dpo!

Flutter- I have not tried injects. May try them, depending how we do 1st round if I don't respond as well as I want! LOL Did you get 5 total or on 1 side? (that may be a dumb question lol)

Cupcake have you applied for compassionate care? Also check out Freedom fertility. I only paid $42 for my trigger

I haven't yet, but I do have a good friend who just got her bfp with IVF that's offering me her unused Follistim! Super excited to save $900.00!

Oh good. Hey every little bit helps. Freedom fertility has clomid and femera at a discount also. So excited you are gonna be back on this ttc train.

Angie I hope if you read this you know I've been thinking about you and praying for you and really hope to have you back soon. I miss your long post :) I hope your job is going good. Miss you girlie and hope you are doing well

Oh yes Compassionate Care can save you a ton. My Gonal-f was $300 a pen and with my 75% off it was only $75! I'm excited for you cupcake

Baby check today and fatty is measuring two weeks ahead

Fluter that's great about your little chunk! I love baby rolls..

Cupcake good luck with the wl and the iui. Both are emotionally taxing but it also will help that your working towards a goal a cute little baby bundle

Jennifer that's awesome! Congratulations I wouldn't stress now. Just live in the moment and enjoy it the pg will go so fast.

Key that totally amazing congrats to you! I am super jealous I won't lie... 5 long years for me and about 50k later for me to get my babies.

Fluter that's great about your little chunk! I love baby rolls..

Cupcake good luck with the wl and the iui. Both are emotionally taxing but it also will help that your working towards a goal a cute little baby bundle

Jennifer that's awesome! Congratulations I wouldn't stress now. Just live in the moment and enjoy it the pg will go so fast.

Key that totally amazing congrats to you! I am super jealous I won't lie... 5 long years for me and about 50k later for me to get my babies.

I can't imagine what it would be like to have to go through that. You are a very strong woman to work that hard to get your presious babies. Any woman that has to put so much into their fertility is a hero to me.
I spent so much time regretting my decision and seeing my family have baby after baby (this baby will be the 26th grandchild and the oldest is my 13 year old and my youngest was the 10th). So there are 15 that were and will be born in the 4 years since my ligation. It was very hard. I just hope for those who are struggling that they get their hearts desire.

Key we have a lot of grand babies on my husband's side. This is the 18th grand child and there are 6 Great grand kids. This makes my mom number 12. I still have younger siblings on my dad's side that don't have kids. My youngest sibling is 9!

Cupcake Im glad you are going to do the IUIs. I think you will have success with that.
Fluter, chunky babies are the sweetest!
Love everyone elses good news! Im short on time so I cant address everyone individually this time.
Im just hanging in there! My sons senior stuff is about to kill me these last few months! Ive had to help him with so many scholarship apps, had to order the cap and gown, senior pics, invitations and he goes to another welding competition this weekend in Florida and Saturday is his 18th bday. Where did time go? I found out today that as of right now if we have no more snow days, my youngest sons school will end on June 5. With graduation probably on June 6. My older son is getting married June 6 and Im doing the cake. I am such a nervous wreck and stressed to the max! I cant miss my sons graduation but I cant miss my other sons wedding...Im not sure how Im going to pull this off? Im really hoping for a few more snow days just so it will delay their graduation. And here I am wanting more babies..whats wrong with me? LOL
Have a good week ladies! I will check in as often as I can.

Fluter there are 5 of us. Im 44 and my youngest brother is 20. We only have 10 kids between us all. With 2 grandbabies.

LL - I don't envy your situation at all. What a hectic mess. I would be freaking out too. Hopefully it all works out though. Ugh graduation stuff is so expensive. My oldest is a freshman so I have a few years yet but I remember the cost of my graduation back in the day and I know it's not cheap

Aww fluter you look beautiful. Hope you get lots of wonderful things :)

Today is my oldest 21st birthday. ..wish I could be with her and my grandson but I'm hoping they have a great day

Thank you! It was a small shower. I have my big one this coming weekend.

Happy birthday to your baby Jen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->