Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thank you!!!

8 MONTHS today! 7 weeks (49 days) or less to go! Yes, I'm counting

Such a cute Bump! Can't believe your almost done baking that little guy!

Hope everyone is doing well! I just called my Dr. & scheduled my PAP :/ Not my idea of a fun time, but oh well....*sigh.....He's having me coming in on the 27th for labs, then doing the PAP on April 3rd, at that time I will discuss our plan for future IUIs & get his opinion :)

Yay fluter getting so close.
Cupcake sounds like a plan. I know it's no fun but will be well worth it to get your take home baby

I rescheduled my US for this Friday instead of next Tuesday. I just want to make sure baby is in the right place sooner just incase.

Fluter, I cant believe you are 8 months! Time has flown by on here.
Cupcake thats about the same plan I have right now. My husband and I had a super long talk Monday. Weve been together 15 years and have never been alone. My youngest was almost 3 when we got together. (He turned 18 this past weekend). My RE emailed me my last cycle and said the IUIs and Clomid do not seem to be working but he couldnt pinpoint why because I was ovulating?? Then asked if I had any idea what we could do? Hes the damn doctor (sorry he really gets to me). I said what about other meds? He said theres alot to try but they are injectables and expensive and I would have to go to someone else for that. I feel like hes trying to push me away but after what I paid and only because of the free after care, Im going to take full advantage if the IUIs. I told him I would just continue with what we are doing and try so more IuIs. He said ok. Im overdue for my pap, I was supposed to go in Dec. Im going to make my appt and talk to my gyno and see if theres something she can put me on and me still do the free IUIs and go from there.
Ive just been stressed with keeping up and trying for so long. Temping, Clomid, IUIs, the whole thing has stressed me then all these things coming up with the other children. Anyway, my husband sat me down and said lets talk about it, he could see what a toll its had on me so he said weve not been alone, we may like it. If we dont have any children hes fine with that cause he feels like mine are his. He doesnt want to see me like I am now and if thats what it takes he will be fine and happy with it and again kept stressing that we may like not having any kids here. We do Love to travel and in his work we do alot of it but could do much more. So weve decided to try with the IUIs until about July. Thats when my youngest leaves for college in Florida. After that I think we are dropping it all and if it happens naturally then it happens if not thats ok. I don't think it will with my cervix issues though.
Ironically, I got a positive LH yesterday and should be going for an IUI today but we have some bad weather coming in and Im afraid to travel to Louisville for it. Its bad enough driving there when its dry out,I dont want to attempt it with sleet and/or snow. So heres one more month Im out! I feel like I have a force working against me with all the crazy things thats happened keeping me from the IUIs. Seems like its always something.
Have a Nice Day ladies! Hope you all have some weather you can enjoy! This snow is now getting old! Im so ready for summer!

Fluter, If your son is going to college, start planning now for scholarships and stuff. We didnt realize it but you can actually get some before you are a senior. Any kind or amount you get will help.
I have filled out scholarship apps until I cant stand it! My son too with all the essays and stuff hes had to write but its paying off. Hes doing an Associate welding degree so his school is only 18,100 but that doesnt include housing or food. Hes won 1500.00 in scholarships with the welding school and we have about 7600.00 in a college fund so every little bit helps. Hes just turned in many more so hopefully we will have most of it paid for. Hes more than halfway there.
The rest of the senior stuff has me broke. LOL

LL this weather can go kick rocks!!! I'm so over it. Why can't your RE call in injectables? Freedom pharmacy delivers them to your house. As far as college for the kids, my husband is a disabled veteran so they can go anywhere in the state of IN for FREE. This doesn't apply to my son that is his step-son. We will be trying to get scholarships for him when that time rolls around. He's a super smart cookie and is in advanced and gifted programs. Lucky for me, his daddy will help pay for college too. He's his only son and he spends a lot on him.

Friday marks my 5 year TR anniversary. Crazy! I guess I've been here that long!

Llawson I pray you get your take home baby soon. Fluter is right about the pharmacy. I used them for my trigger and it only cost $42.

Fluter I'm so excited for you and to see your lil man.

Afm...I had another scan today. I was cramping and had diarrhea (tmi sorry) for a few hours. Dr said I was dehydrated. And sent me for a scan because his us tech had already left. Scan cost only $30. Baby looks good HB 140. She didn't do a vaginal because she knew I was having tummy issues. I go tomorrow to my RE for my regularly scheduled US.
Today is my moms birthday and she wants me to take her to get a new vacuum cleaner lol. I will update after tomorrow's scan

This month makes my 4 year TR anniversary Fluter! Can't believe it has actually been that long!

Jen hope the tummy troubles clear up and you get to feeling well soon. Glad your little beany was doing good and in the right place.

Afm, just hit my 60 lb weight loss mark! Woo hoo! I am at an ok weight but still wanna lose 40 more lbs to get to my ideal weight. My pre ever baby weight.
I stop in and read and check on everyone but then usually slip right back out.

My US is tomorrow. I'm praying that the baby is in the uterus. I've never worried about a tubal pregnancy before. I'm not so worried just a tad bit anxious. It's my DS birthday today and that is keeping me busy. I just hope I can sleep tonight. I'll update as soon as I can.

Just popping in to let everyone I do try to keep up! Just not alot to report here...

Glad your little bean is doing well Jen! Hope you feel better soon!

Good luck Key! Your just getting started with the stress, but at least you got your bfp right away! Keep us updated!

LL-I wish you peace however your Journey goes! I know what its like to just want to quit! I will be 37 on Sunday & plan to give it all I got (weight loss & IUI then IVF), but after that, if its an epic fail, I am throwing in the towel & will graciuosly bow out....Honestly if it wasn't for dh, I would quit today & get my tubes retied to move past this part of my life! But live & learn I guess...

Momma-Congrats on the Weight loss! I'm trying, but up until last week had crap for will power, but so far I'm hanging in there! Will be so glad when the weather breaks so I can get outside!
Flutter-Did you decide to do a C-Section?

Not much going on here just sticking with the plan, hating the freaking snow & so looking forward to heading to St. Augustine in 9 day!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello to anyone I missed & hope you are doing well!

Had another US today at my RE and all is well. He will see me one more time at 9 weeks then I'm on to my OB full time.

Cupcake can't wait for you to be on the journey again.

Momma congrats on the weight loss.

Key good luck tomorrow

Key good luck. I hope bean is all snugged in.

Cupcake - I'm jealous of your vacation.

Momma - time sure flies! Your weight loss is amazing. I'm going to have to get on the weight loss wagon after this baby. I'm picking up weight right and left. I'm so hungry all the time now.

Jen - I'm so happy for you!!!

AFM - big baby shower is Sat. I'm super excited because I have a couple of guests I haven't seen in quite some time! 33 weeks Monday, 6 weeks or less to go!

Key hope your u/s goes wonderful and baby is in the right place! Happy birthday to your DS too!

Fluter it seems like you've had a fast pregnancy! I felt like mine drug out!

Cupcake oh getting away to the sun and beach away from all the snow! Lucky you!

Thanks girls. I feel happier, more solid in my mind than I have in a long time. Amazing how being happy can really affect your life!

Cupcake... St Augustine is my happy place. I love it there. So jealous.

The weather here in central Florida is beautiful currently 72*

Baby is in the uterus and Measuring 5 weeks 6 days. We saw yolk sack and fetal pole. The dr thought he saw a quick flicker but it's not the best us machine. I go back next Friday to get another US. I am sooooo happy everything is on track so far.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->