Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Baby Shower pics
I sat in my living room looking at all the gifts and just cried the happiest tears. My heart is over flowing. I can't believe this is really happening

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 13
How sweet flutter!
AFM 37th b-day today, AF showed too, but despite a minor pity party for me early this morning, it has been a fabulous day surrounded with friends & my family! This next year holds a lot of hope for us, but unfortunately more waiting....

Sorry about AF cupcake but happy belated bday!! I will join you in that 37 age next month :)

So happy for you Fluter!

Happy Belated birthday Cupcake! Sorry about af!

Awww, girls its ok. Don't expect a Miracle conception here anymore. Feeling sorry for myself in my old age I guess......Our day will come, hopefully in the next year!

Hey LLawson, hows all your planning going? Hope all is well and the weather is better.

Angie... IDK if you check in or not but just wanted to say I miss you and I hope you are doing good. I hope you join us again soon.

Fluter... I'm so excited for you. I cant wait to see your lo's face.

Cupcake... I'm 37, have been since August lol. Its the 40 # I dread. Hope you had a great birthday.

Afm... had my first official OB appointment today, although this is the 3rd vistit with him since my +... he just went over records and paperwork and we discussed the harmony and panorama test. He told me the hospital I will be delivering at....(which is where all 4 of my kids were delivered) is being remodled and will have its gand opening in May... its a womens (care) only facility. He said its really nice and I will be pleasently surprised. Cant wait to see it. I'm trying to relax and let the days past by. Still havent told my kids or anyone other than my and DF mom. Another RE appointment on the 16th... last ultrasound with him and he will then release me to my OB...

Jenafyr, Im just playing it by ear right now. Im going to continue temping but not stressing over everything. I cant get into my Gyno to talk to her and get my yearly checkup until April 14th. Im going to see what her thoughts are and if theres anything she can do. If I have a positive LH on a day I can get an IUI before then, I will. We are thinking maybe trying until September of this year. It was 2 yrs at the end of February since my reversal.
The weather is better. Its went from snow to rain. I live by a big creek too but no threat of flooding yet. We got a couple inches the last few days. Its a muddy mess here with water standing everywhere. Today the sun if finally shining and its almost 60 so Ill take it. Its supposed to start back raining tomorrow night and we are supposed to get another 2 inches by Saturday. Theres actually still some snow piles outside even though its been in the 50s a few days. Its supposed to stay in the high 50s to low 60s for the next few days. Im hoping this is our April showers and we dont continue to stay this wet. Its trying my patience with 2 pygmy goats, 7 mini dachshunds and an older big dog. LOL Lots of little short legs so their bellies are dragging through the water. They hate going out right now...
On a better note, my son thats been in Afghanistan gets to come home this Saturday and will be here until the 29th. Thats the longest hes ever got to stay on a leave. Im excited!!
Glad to see everythings going well for you Jenafyr.
Fluter, I saw where Louisville was having alot of flooding downtown. Are you staying dry on your side?

The flooding is crazy! I literally live two houses and a across the street from the River. It is crazy high. I have standing water in my yard but YAY NO SNOW!

Had OB appointment today, all is well and I'm actually measuring right on schedule so don't know why it was 2 weeks ahead last time. I have been feeling like baby is breech and the doctor confirmed it today. He said if he doesn't flip by next week that he most likely won't. My last baby was breech and my first was transverse. My kids seem to not want to be in the correct position.

https://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/keybird1979/FCD6CEA1-E766-417B-95B5-0299B5AC0FAF.jpg
Baby has a heartbeat of 129 and growing right on track.

Yay!!!

I am so so sick. I'm scared I have the flu. If I still feel this bad tomorrow I will go to the ER to get tested. I've had a ton of contractions. They don't stay regular but they aren't going away either. It's making me nervous. I don't want him to be born this early and surely not while I'm sick

I hope you start feeling better. I'm just getting over a nasty cold. Something is going around. Keep that baby baking.

Fluter yes don't wait...better be safe than sorry. Hope you feel better soon.

Key...my baby's heartbeat was 129 at my 6wk 5day ultrasound also :)

That's neat Jen. How are you feeling. Any M/S. I'm not that bad and I thought it would be because im on progesterone. I think it's a boy because my boys I got a break from ms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->