Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I still feel bad but I think it's just a very nasty cold. The contractions got serious last night and into the morning hours. I thought for sure at 1:30am we were headed to L&D. I was so scared. I know he would be ok with just an extended stay at the hospital but with me being sick I wouldn't be able to hold and love him to encourage him. I don't want that for either of us. I just kept drinking water and resting as mush as I could. The contractions finally became less intense and frequent around 10am. I've been in pj's all day and just being lazy.

Keep that little boy cooking for as long as you can, fluter!

The witch dropped by for a visit yesterday...not exactly the birthday gift I was hoping for. I'm debating on whether or not I even want another baby now. I don't feel the urge and desire, like I did before my reversal, or with my other kids. At the same time, I can explain away why I never felt like that...I miscarried twice after my first, before I got my son. Then my ex-husband had a vasectomy behind my back, so it all felt final. Then I had my third, and was forced into tying my tubes.

On one hand, I have two boys and two girls. Each kid has a sister and a brother, and I feel complete like that. But then I get to thinking about how my older three will be going off with their father every other weekend and Asher will be the only one left behind. He's going to feel lonely and left out, and ask questions, which gets me thinking about having number 5, to give him a companion when his other siblings are gone. And if I did that, I want them close together. At the same time, if I had number 5, I'd have to go for number 6 to even out the numbers, and even then, I'm worried I wouldn't end up with even numbers of genders anymore.

I know, it's all so silly. We'll see what happens.

Getting ready to hit the beach for our mommy & me get away!!! So excited to be able to go on this trip! Hope everyone has a great week!

Hope you had a great birthday Brandi

Enjoy your trip cupcake!

I'm still very sick. I've tried to ignore it and do some light house work but I could barely manage to sweep the floors today. I've thrown up and barely ate. I haven't ran a fever this entire time so I thought it wasn't the flu but maybe it is. My BFF and her kids came down with the flu on Monday right after they had been at my baby shower and my house. I've had a lot of contractions. I get BH contractions every evening but these are coming a lot during the day and all night. I'm sure I'm not properly hydrated and that could be the cause. I really want to feel better tomorrow

Last appointment with my RE went great. Measuring 8w3d and HB176. Dr says less that 5% chance of miscarriage at this point. I will post sono pics tomorrow

Woohoo! Awesome news Jen!

I'm still freaking sick!!! I've lost 7lbs in the last 4 days. Here's to hoping tomorrow is better

Here is my little nugget :)

Attachments

• sono.jpg
    sono.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
  • sono1.jpg
    sono1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
So sweet Jen.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NCuxvKsFRLQ
I found my babies heartbeat already. The kids were so excited to hear it.

Sweet little nugget you have there Jen

Key - what a precious sound. I loved my doppler at the beginning of my pregnancy.

I'm feeling better but still have no energy and just want to sleep. Only have a mild headache. I'm hoping in the next couple of days to be over this completely. I feel like such a bum.

Just wanted to check in on ya'll... Gosh I can't believe its almost time for your little one Flutter.... And I'm so happy to see some more ladies have their BFP yay...
Well not a lot going on here I have lost 30 pounds since the first of the year, I still have a lot of weight to lose and hopefully I will. Last week I was putting on my shoes and had my hands on the couch and I put to much presser on my wrist and it popped loudly I sprained it and now have to go to an orthopedic dr to see how much damage I've done.
AF is supposed to be here Friday but maybe this is our month

Good to see you StMom!!! And wow on the weight loss. That's amazing. Sorry about your wrist. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Hey Stmom... glad you popped in :) Hope you get your wrist fixed up and congrats on the weight loss.

Hi ladies, I posted sometime ago on this thread, around the time I had my reversal, that was last August, am currently on my 8th cycle of ttc and unfortunately still no bfp. Reading everyone's stories it does kind of make me wish I'd gone straight for ivf. Anyway I went to see my gp today who is going to refer me to the gynaecologists in the hope that I will get an hsg or hycosy to check my tubes are open. I know you all seem to be in the US and I'm UK, but I do follow this thread, I'm a bit of a lurker😉, but I love to hear how you're all getting along. Xx

Stmom congrats on the weight loss!!! I'm a year in and have lost 60lbs! Hard work but so worth it!

Mum this thread was started by Crystal who is from the UK and another girl Jojo that has 3 TR babie is also from UK. Hang in there hun I didn't get my keeper till 14 months. Get in and get your HSG and talk with your RE and see what it all looks like in there!

Fluter I've been checking in to see if you've had that handsome boy yet!

Angie if you're reading I'm thinking of you!

Fluter you're doing great you're on the home stretch.

Thanks ladies! I'm still trying to get over this flu bug. The last two days have been better but I tire easily and get short of breath. I'm hoping by the weekend it will have passed. 33 days or less and baby boy will be here. We are all set and ready for him!

Mumof5 - glad you stopped in! Don't get discouraged yet. It can take a couple that hasn't had a reversal up to a year to get a bfp. Get your hsg and figure out a plan from there. I only did IVF after having my reversal for 4 1/2 years and going through every type of fertility treatment known to man. Brandy also had a long TR journey before doing IVF. Hang in there!

Hello STmom! Great job on the weight loss! Hope all is well!

I didn't get a bfp until 13 months after tr with iui. Planning on 3 more iuis starting in Jan., then onto ivf if no luck... Hang in there!

Enjoyed our vacay immensely! Last night here, then home to my dh! I've missed him ALOT, & will be ovulating in a day or so...regardless I will be getting some good quality bd in!

I went on a field trip with my youngest today. We went to a dairy!!! Wrong place to go when your sense of smell is like a super power. I had my hand over my nose and mouth the entire time. But we had a fun time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->