Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Glad you enjoyed your vacation. I can't wait to go on one!

I finally feel better. I'm still coughing and have drainage but I can live with it. Today was a great day. We finalized the adoption of my daughter. It's been a long time coming and I can breath a sigh of relief now that it's over

You're looking amazing fluter!

Here are my twins 1 year pics... I cant believe they are 1 its so amazing! Everyday is an adventure with them.

Attachments

• twins2.jpg
    twins2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
  • twins1.jpg
    twins1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 7
Flutter you & your bump are beautiful!!!
Brandy I can't believe they are already 1!!! Such pretty babies!!!
Hi everyone else....Nada going on here!

Brandy I can not believe they are a year old!!! They are too stinkin cute!

Thanks ladies! I'm ready. Im getting tired. I wish he wasn't breech because it's making life difficult...blah blah blah it's almost over lol

My us got changed to tomorrow instead of Friday. I'm excited to see the baby again.

Congrats on making it to the Omg I'm done stage... Hope tumes flies for you.

Brandy-thanks today. Btw asher is getting so big and cute

Key-good luck to you!

Cupcake - thinking of you!

April 20th at 7:30 am will be my c-section. We have to be there at 5am. He was going to let me go the 16th or 17th but he's out of town as of the 15th. So here is to hoping that if he comes before then it's on a day my husband is home

Fluter I dont think he will wait that long, not even till the 16th...praying everything goes well.

We are going to the Indy Zoo on Tuesday (I'm supposed to go to the doc that day but I'm going to switch it until later in the week) so I'm hoping the walking and the check at the doctor gets some things going. I've even contemplated sex haha My poor husband. It's been about 3 weeks. I'm just too fat and uncomfortable. My muscles in my groin area and under my belly feel like I've done some sort of workout, idk what that's all about.

How's everyone else now that I've comolained enough!

Love hearing your complaints lol. No better reason than what you are experiencing :)

6, I think. lol

I know, I'm crazy.

With my older three kids going off to their dad's 3-4 weekends in a row, Asher's gonna start being lonely as he gets older, so I figured I'd add a playmate in for him, and well, I can't have an uneven number, so I'll be going for 6, lol.

Testing April 8.

Wow! LOL I don't know what to say! I can't imagine being a single mom of 4 let alone 6, but whatever your heart desires & your nerves can handle! lol

I've always wanted a big family and never really had a set number.

I had an odd cycle this round so I'm not expecting anything to take, but I supposed we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->