Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Yay I made it to 9 month! I will be getting checked tomorrow before we head out to the zoo on Wed (change of plans to make sure I'm not at risk).

Hi ladies! Ive been spending time with my son that was in so I havent been on here. He left yesterday. Hes back in Texas. It was a fun couple of weeks and Im a Happy Mom after getting to see his face after so long.
Nothing exciting going on here. Im on cycle day 13. Im hoping for a miracle cause I dont think it will happen otherwise. We are going to continue trying until about Sept. that will give us a few months after my youngest leaves for college. I still have my gyno visit on April 14 to see what she thinks. If I ovulate during a time we can do the IUIs we will but Ive decided not to pressure myself. Ive been very laid back with it all for several weeks now so Ill see if that gets me anywhere.
Fluter, cute belly and Im so glad you are feeling better.
Brandy those baby girls are adorable.
How are you Cupcake?
Brandi, I really want another baby but I couldnt imagine 5-6. If I have another it will be my 4th and no siblings close. My youngest just turned 18 my middle son is 22 and my oldest is 25. Even spaced that far apart its made me question why I would ever want another especially here lately. Dealing with the one that was in Afghanistan, now hes getting married in June and my youngest graduating 3 days before the wedding its about pushed me over the edge. I forgot how hard it is to keep my house clean with a bunch of young adults hanging out and not cleaning up after themselves. I love having a full house but I just wish they would clean up after themselves! LOL I keep asking myself, do I really want more. After these last few weeks and the few months ahead, I believe whether we conceive or not, I will be at peace. Maybe Gods trying to tell me something with all this chaos. As for now Ill keep trying. I wish you the best of luck and you are one tough cookie!

Wow! I'm young enough to be your child (almost) lol.

I'm glad you got to spend some time with your son. It's not easy being away from your kids.

Am I little crazy, nuts? Yeah, I suppose so, but I've always wanted a big family, and God willing, I'll have 5 or 6. It's chaos, I agree, but I love it!

Ovulation pain started around 3pm today, so 27 hours after insemination. Guess we'll see what the outcome is in a few days.

LL glad you got to spend time with your baby!

My back on the left lower side started hurting when I walked last night. It has gotten worse today. I have a chiropractor appointment in the morning. I'm hoping for some relief but I fear baby is causing it and the only way I'm going to get releif is to deliver. I bought a support band tonight that I'm going to try out. I feel like the zoo may be out of the question at this point. Luckily my kids are older and they won't be terribly disappointed. I will find something else for us to do. My cousin that I'm supposed to go with, she will be disappointed though

Feel better soon Flutter!
Brandi- Have you gone back to work? Is ex-dh behaving?
LL-SO glad you got quality time with your son! I can't imagine a wedding & grad 3 days apart! Crazy busy & stressful I'd say! Glad your getting to see your Dr. Maybe she can give you some good advice sweetie. I hear ya on the questioning about wanting more! My baby turns 14 Thursday, and some days I know I'm crazy for wanting to start over! Ideally I want 2 more, but at this point, if we have 1 at all, I think we are done!
Anybody heard from Galvan????
Afm-just trudging along with weight loss goal.....21 pounds gone, around 50 left to go :/. I have started going to the gym, man I'm old & outta shape! Lmbo Still saving, but think dh is about to need a new truck, but luckily his is still worth about $20k so will only finance $10-15k, so not too bad of a payment I guess.....off to sweat! Have a great day!

Not back to work yet. Mat leave is up in June and I'm still debating on whether I want to or not. It was not the best place to work at and I was glad when I got out of there, lol.

As for my ex, nope, he's not behaving. But I'm not worried, cuz we're in court again and his little games are just burying himself. I'll happily stand back and watch.

Brandi, I started pretty young too. I had my first child 4 days after my 19th bday. Everyone thinks she my sister cause she looks identical to me. LOL. My sister looks alot like me too but shes 30. We had an old lady at a Halloween Church event one year ask if we were triplets! LOL I said no not quite but you are a sweetheart for asking that.
Fluter I hate it you are having back pain. Thats the worst but you are so close now. Just hang in there!
Cupcake, Awesome weight loss. I havent lost anymore but Ive been too busy to try. Now that my son is back in Texas, I will have a few months to try before all this chaos starts. Im just glad the graduation didnt end up on the same day as the wedding. Im going to have to postpone my sons grad party until the following week and then he leaves in the beginning of July for college in Florida.
I got a positive LH after posting on here last night so Im off to get an IUI at 3:30. Wish me luck! Im not holding my breath though! This will be #6.
My ovulation pain has been horrible since my TR is that normal? The gyno says its a good thing if you can feel it. I know you ovulate when your tubes are tied but I dont remember any pain and cant remember what it was like before the tubal? Is it just because the egg is actually moving through the tube and its not when they are tied?

I've felt my ovulation since after having my first child. It is the ovary releasing the egg. Some women will even have some bleeding accompany the pain. I felt it before they were tied, while they were tied, and after my tubes were untied.

Umm well I guess I will not be getting checked for dialation because I'm having a c-section. I'm measuring 38 weeks. He said baby is big and still breech. He doesn't see him turning at all. So here's to hoping my trip tomorrow is uneventful

LL- To be honest, I didn't really EVER feel O, until after my TR....of course back in the day I wasn't obsessed with every twinge either, so it may have been there but I wasn't paying attention! lol:blush: Thanks! Me & a buddy have started hitting the gym this week & I have stuff hurting I didn't know I had! OMG! I REALLY need to mow today, but I'm sitting still for a while, as that is the only time it doesn't hurt! lol

Brandi-Glad you have the upper hand on your ex! lol I am amazed by your Mat. Leave tho! Wow! Must be awesome to get all that time off with pay!

Flutter-Have a good trip! Enjoy your last few days with your LO inside!

We get a year here. I went off around 16 weeks, but didn't start getting paid until 32 weeks. My mat benefits are up at the end of May. My last cheque will be June 2.

Wow Cupcake congrats 21lbs is a nice amount of weight loss!
As for GalvanBaby she is on my fb and I haven't seen any updates from her on a baby front anyway.

I have talked to Galvan. She is good but no baby updates.
Cupcake congrats on the weight loss.
Brandi that is great maternity coverage. I will get short term disability on top of the fmla from work but will only take 6 weeks off. I have the option to bring baby to work on an as needed basis and I will have my work laptop to work from home.
Llawson glad you got quality time with your baby :)
Afm...10w4d nothing much going on. Took a few days off to enjoy spring break with my kiddos. Did finally spread the word of the pregnancy which makes me nervous but trying to relax and not stress.
Angie if you read this I hope you are well and I miss talking with you here.

We really are lucky here. We get 55% of our income (at least). Some companies will pay up to 100% for a period of time, but you're guaranteed 55% for 52 weeks as long as the company you work for has more than 100 employees. I'm sad that mine is up soon, but I'm not ready to leave Asher yet. I left Anberlin at 8 weeks and missed everything.

I don't think I will work after we have a LO. If I do it will only be like days a week, so I'm excited to get this show on the road, as I want to retire already lol
Tell Galvan I said hi!
That's an awesome ml package!
Think I over did it, as I was sore already after my work out, then I pushmowed our yard! Felt better while doing it, but now I'm getting sore & stiff lol I will persevere tho!

Cupcake that's awesome on the weight loss. I'm so over gaining weight. I will have to seriously get back to eating right when this baby gets out! I'm fat again just in time for summer. Those shorts I wore last year were short lived haha

Galvan has been super busy but she is good.

Brandi that's awesome that you get so much time off. I remember having to go back after 8 weeks with my first and it about killed me. I quit my job with the second one and stayed home with him until he was about 6mo. This time I'm home except for school that Ill start back in Aug.

Brandi that is an awesome ml. I had to go back after 6 weeks of having all of mine. I dont work now so I would love a LO to keep me occupied. Im absolutely terrified of how Im going to manage when my youngest goes off to college. I get so excited when hes out of school and home with me now. Hes on Spring break this weekend Im loving it!
Im what they call "semi retired" from Toyota. I still get all my benefits including insurance on the family along with long term disability through them. I was injured there in 2002. Long story short- W/C denied sending me to the doc that the Toyota physician wanted to send me to cause I was so messed up.the doc they sent me to, did the wrong surgery. Ive had 10 surgeries and procedures and counting. Im doing really good the last few years with the synvisc one injections but they wont let me come back to work with the restrictions the doc put on me for a work related day. I have a very good doc now but hes in Ohio so its quite a drive. Just had an injection last week. I would much rather be working. Ive worked since I was 13 and was working 50-60 hour weeks and had been for about 10 yrs. before this happened so its a shock and very depressing. Im much better the last couple of years but Ive struggled with the change.
I got my IUI today. Im not sure if I will go back for any more. They are doing road construction there and what would normally take 45-60 minutes took 2 hours coming and going. It was miserable. Theyve been working on it awhile but its usually not as long as it was today but they said it will be this way until 2016. I get road rage in all that kind of stuff so I dont know if its worth the trip if I cant be relaxed and stress free, its probably not ever going to take......so lets hope this time worked. LOL
Sorry for the rant, its been a stressful day.
Cupcake, I Love Biofreeze and use it on all my sore spots, even my feet when I need it. Hows your foot?
Fluter, you will have a baby in no time!

My foot is doing ok, as long as I don't over do it on power walks lol I've learned the treadmill is for sure a n0-no! So I guess its as good as it gets for now :/ not 100%, but not hurting at the moment....I'm not sure its legal to own that much biofreeze! I would love to have a bathtub full to lie in this morning! Ha! Off to the gym.....Mainly for the hydromassage!

LOL cupcake I know exactly what you mean. Im glad your foot is doing well right now. I was told by my physical therapist to never step on another treadmill with my knee and leg problems. She said when you do the same movement over and over it wears out your weak parts in no time. She suggested a school track because it has softer pavement which I havent got to do yet but she said anything thats not the same movement over and over is fine.

Fluter can I ask how much you've gained? I'm pretty sure it will come right back off though. In my experience anyway as soon as I was back to eating right and busy with the little one it just started falling off. I hope the same for you. Breastfeeding will help alot... Who doesn't want to burn 500 extra calories a day if they are able to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->