Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

LL that sounds like a lot of issues with surgeries. That sucks! I do love bio freeze too. I've used quite a bit recently. I hope your IUI works!!! That construction is because of two bridges being built. It all won't be completed until 2018 and it's a giant pain in the butt!!!

Brandy I've gained around 28-30lbs. I'm not real happy about that. It is totally my fault though. I crave the worst things and as many times as I tell myself I'm not going to give in I do. I'm hoping Im able to get back in the right frame of mind after he's here. I do plan on breast feeding and I'm hoping the warm weather helps in letting be able to get out and walk in the evenings.

I managed to drive two hours to Indy Zoo. Walk around it for about 5 hours and drive home. I am surprised that I have no swelling. However, my groin area, pelvic floor and lower back are in some serious pain. I've been dealing with this for over a week but boy oh boy it's bad tonight. TMI but I sneezed last night and thought I peed on myself but turns out it was what appeared to be some of my mucus plug. YUCK!!!

Oh goodness Fluter, the baby might decide to come before your scheduled C section.
Im not having good feelings about this IuI. If you remember, The doctor or nurses always have a hard time getting my IUI done. Almost like they have to break through to get it in then Im in alot of pain and bloating the next several days. This time it went right in with no problems. I was a little sore that night but woke up feeling like I had never had anything done and did yard work all day yesterday with no issues still? Ive always had the bloating and pain for a few days but not this time. My temp hasnt went up yet either?
Im very tempted to try the home insemination with the soft cups next time. Has anyone done that or heard of anyone it worked for? Ive read nothing but good things about it. I didnt even know what a softcup was until I started reading up on it cause I remember someone talking about it on here a long time ago and I wasnt sure what they we talking about. LOL

I like the soft cup. I used it with Preseed many times. I didn't have any luck but I know many women that swear by it. I also know a lady that insiminated at home with a kit and each time she got pregnant. It was 7 times total. She kept having m/c until the last one but she found out about an issue she had and needed to be on meds for it and in the end had a beautiful baby girl.

I would like the baby to vacate soon. I have a fear that I'm going to go into labor while my doctor is on vacation the 15-19. That is not cool with me! I want him. I don't know any of the other doctors and we have a plan in place. He promised not to strap down my right arm so I can have the baby on my chest immediately. I will freak out if this doesn't happen.

I haven't done home insemination with soft cups before, but I have done home insemination with a syringe three times and been successful on the first try twice now. Waiting to see if the third one takes.

Having a lot of the same symptoms as I did with Asher, but the diarrhea last night and the one time vomiting this morning has me leaning towards having a stomach bug and not pregnancy. 3dpo is just too early to have the vomiting and with Asher, the nausea didn't start until 4-5dpo.

Good Luck Brandi!

Flutter-That's not bad at all for a gain! I'm sure most of it will fall off!

LL-I hope different is good & you get a bfp this cycle!

Ladies I have started a LTTTC journal, if anyone is interested in Stalking!
I think I did it right. lol link at the bottom of my siggy!

I succumbed to exhaustion today and had about a 4 hour nap. I had a dream that someone knocked on my door with an FRER and told me to pee on it, so I did, and it came up positive, lol. Guess we'll see in a few days.

The diarrhea continued today, but seems to have stopped around 10am. Now I'm just bloated and gassy as hell and slightly nauseous. This TWW has me seriously confuzzled.

Brandi I'm with you on confused symptoms. I've had strong period type of cramps the last two days, I've had to poop multiple times a day since Tues sorry if TMI and this is odd for me because I normally have to take the highest dose of laxative to go once a week if I'm lucky plus I'm having boughts of pressure in my butt. I keep thinking labor is coming BUT no it's just a teaser

Those last few weeks playing "Is it labour or not?" isn't fun, lol. But if your body is doing the clearout, it is definitely prepping for an eviction...just a matter of when.

So today, Asher was playing on the living room floor. I gave him some rice puffs finger food, and while he was eating them, he farted. The kid didn't miss a beat before he blew raspberries as if to imitate the fart, and then he laughed at himself. Not even a year old and already a typical boy who finds fart funny.

Fluter I'd say things are going to happen soon. I'd love it if my body cleaned out before labor. I'm always so scared of pooping during labor. ..

Brandi.. Asher is a cutie. I can see him doing that. Hope your tww doesn't drive you to insane.

Llawson. . Praying for a bfp for you :)

Afm...going to have a private scan tomorrow to check on my lil nugget. I'm nervous of course but pray all is good. I'm blessed I found this place. $30 to do a heartbeat/wellness check....In 2002 when I had my miscarriage ir was at 11w3d but the baby had passed 2 weeks prior. I try not to dwell but it's hard. ..hope everyone has a great easter. ...

Flutter-Could be a sign that your body is evacuating, getting ready for the big event! How exciting! I'm thinking you won't wait til your scheduled section!

Brandi-LOL at Asher learning to be a typical man at such a young age!

AFM-I'm confused also :wacko: AF showed on Weds, which was 2 days early, making me have 24 day cycle, which was weird? But I chalked it up to using Soy isoflavones, even though I have took them before & it never shortened my cycle....Had a heavy flow yesterday, now today af is gone! Grand total of a 2 day period :shrug: Thought for a millisecond it could have been IB, but seriously doubt it....Nothing else gong on symptom wise, so I guess its just a wonky cycle....LOL that's all the excitement going on around here :/

Oh, I am planning to take the Soy each cycle just so I can feel like I'm doing something to maybe O from my right side since that is my open for sure side. Figure it can't hurt lol I'm pitiful, I know lol

Good luck Jen!!! Praying your bean is nice and snug with a good, strong heartbeat!

Hope you get the weird cycle figured out, cupcakes. From what I've seen in the TWW forums, lots of women had weird cycles lately, much different from their regular ones and no one can explain it.

Jen-Hope all is well!
Maybe all the weird cycles are related to the Moon or something?

Cupcake SI did that to me once. It was really weird because it normally had me O same or a day later.

I don't fear pooping during labor because it'll be a c-section. I know with my first I kept feeling like I was going to with each push. I kept saying I feel like I'm going to poop and I don't want too. My doctor said that's good that means your pushing right. I said I don't care I don't want to poop lol. I was up all night with contractions but they never stay regular. I got up 7 times in 6 hours to pee. It makes me so tired. I just keep telling myself you asked for this and this maybe the last time you ever experience it so suck it up!

All is well with lil nugget. .. strong 158bpm and very active :) I will post a pic when I can..

Spotting today :/ moving on.... LoL had a nice day out with dh for our 8th anniversary. Watched Furious 7 followed by Chinese food & a little shopping....Baking pastries for breakfast at church for Easter. My daughter keeps getting mysterious calls from a boy today, which has been somewhat entertaining!

Mysterious calls as in she's hiding them from you, or mysterious as in prank? lol

I'm so over this TWW.

5dpo - Cramping (worse it's been all week...seriously feels like AF is going to rear her ugly head), gas, bloating, heartburn, nausea, moody, hungry, exhausted, increased sense of smell, weepy, vivid dreams, cervix position is high, hard and closed, increase in CM and is still lotiony.

But the most odd is the fact that when I am laying down, I feel like I'm having braxton hicks contractions, or like I'm having very early flutters kinda like when you first feel a baby moving.

This whole thing has me so confused. In 6 pregnancies, I've never had this before.

Strange everyones cycles are messed up. I never thought anything about it but I barely had a period this last time. Ive done that a time or two in the past so really didnt think anything about it.
Jenafyr, great news! Glad the baby is doing well.
Brandi I have those flutters all the time in my tww. I just figured it was my ovaries doing some twitching but it does feel just like the first time you feel a baby move.
Cupcake thats funny about your daughter. How old is she?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->