Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

The hunger is really getting to me tonight. I ate two plates of ham, homemade scalloped potatoes, two buns with butter, pickles, 7 deviled eggs, and two slices of cheesecake tonight for supper. Two hours later, I'm STARVING and consuming a bag of Doritos. Nausea let up most of today, until the caesar salad was brought out at supper. I LOVE caesar salad, but I've had a serious aversion to it over the last few days. Still exhausted as hell and literally SNAPPED on my mother today over Asher's high chair. Apparently she only spent $30 on each of our high chairs...I guess she expects prices of high chairs to be the same as it was 22-29 years ago? I just absolutely lost it on her.

Of course, I apologized after and blamed it on being tired.

Been peeing a lot today and the cramping has kicked it up a notch. I felt O type pains for about half an hour earlier today, followed by an hour of on and off cramping. Still had some cramps through the day where I was convinced AF was seconds away, but no physical sign of her and my cervix was high, hard and closed. Now it seems medium, hard and closed, so who knows? CM also increased and seems like lotiony, but stringy. But a BFN today.

Been in L&D for about 3 hours now. They tried giving me fluids but I was well hydrated already so still contracting. I've already signed all my forms. They are trying to wait for my doctor to come on at 7am which is about 2hrs and 45 min from now to make a decision. The nurse is sure he will be born today

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!

Prayers for a safe delivery for you & God's Blessings for your family!!!!!

OMG!!!! YAY! I can't wait to see him, fluter!!! Good luck and sending lots of prayers for a safe and uncomplicated delivery!!!!

YAY!!!!!! So excited for you!!! Good luck!

AFM - What I thought was a :bfn: now has a faint line. Definitely could be an evap, but none of the other tests have evaps, not even my 1dpo one. Hopefully tomorrow morning's test is a little darker so that I don't have to wonder and analyze, and eventually, I can use my FRER. That isn't being used until 10dpo at least.

OMG Fluter... I'm so excited for you... Lets have a baby :)

Fluter, Im so excited for you! Cant wait to see him! I pray everything goes smoothly for you.
Cupcake, I remember those yrs with my daughter. I must says raising a girl is a million times tougher than raising boys. At least for me it was. LOL

Fluter scant wait to see him! I'm hoping all goes well during c-section and you get some quick fast kanga time in after he's here!

Stalking for baby news, Fluter!!!! Lots of prayers for you and the family.

Hi ladies. I had a wonderful birth experience. Better than I could've imagined. Here are a couple of pics. I'll write more about it all later

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 7
Lyndon Shayne Brown
Born 4/06/15 @ 12:23pm
Weight: 6lbs 4oz
Length: 19 in

He is tiny!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 7
Omg congrats. ..He is so handsome. I'm balling right now. Congratulations lucky girl :)

He is beautiful, and so are you! Congratulations! Now go rest up and give that baby lots of love from all his BnB aunties!

Symptom Update

1dpo - Moody, increased cm, twinges on left side that feel kinda like O pain, but on and off, not constant like O pain, twinges on right, gassy, had a burst of energy this morning, but can quickly crashing around 1pm, CP is low, wet, firm.

2dpo - Moody, fatigue (despite going to bed two hours earlier than normal and sleeping for 8 hours...usually get 6/7 broken hours), gassy and bloated (gas is even worse than yesterday), one bout of diarrhea late at night

3dpo - Cramping, gassy, moody, nausea, small burst of energy in the morning, but exhausted only a few hours later, headache, vomited once, increase in CM

4dpo - Cramping, gassy. moody, heartburn, on and off nausea, increased hunger and increased sense of smell (but couldn't finish eating anything), exhausted, diarrhea was worse initially, but cleared up completely after a few hours, headache, had some twinges on the right side, cervix position is high, soft and closed, decrease in CM but still lotiony

5dpo - Cramping (worse it's been all week...seriously feels like AF is going to rear her ugly head), gas, bloating, heartburn, nausea, moody, hungry, exhausted, increased sense of smell, weepy, vivid dreams, cervix position is high, soft and closed, increase in CM and is still lotiony

6dpo - Cramping (even worse than yesterday, like AF was seconds away),O pain on the left for about half an hour (implantation?), gas, bloating, heartburn, moody (more like SNAPPED), HUNGRY, exhausted, increased sense of smell, nausea when stomach is empty or smelling a food aversion, cervix position was high, hard and closed, CM is lotiony and stringy

7dpo - Many symptoms have disappeared..HUH? Today, I had cramping in the morning and NOTHING since. Was only nauseous after I ate supper but fine the whole day. VERY hungry, haven't stopped eating all day, moody, increased sense of smell, major craving for hard boiled eggs, was energized all day, but exhausted early and can barely hold my eyes open now (This is about 3 hours early for me), bloating and gas starting in the evening, cervix position is low, firm and closed, cm is sticky, mostly dry, but some stringy. May have had a very faint second line today. Finally, peeing a lot today, but probably because I'm extremely thirsty and been drinking lots of water all day.

Flutter He is precious! Congrats momma! Enjoy this moment! God knows you earned it!!!!

My sweet baby love that kept me up all night. This momma is running on about 2 hours sleep in the last 48 hours

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe