Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! af 2 days late never had the urge to test until now!!! LOOK!!! I am in tearssssssssss :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_1033.jpg
    IMG_1033.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 11
:dance::headspin::yipee:
Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! af 2 days late never had the urge to test until now!!! LOOK!!! I am in tearssssssssss :happydance:

SUPER!:hugs: YOU DESERVE THIS SOOO MUCH! Praying this little one is in the right place:thumbup: :happydance:

What a WONDERFUL month of BFPs and it's only 1/2 over:happydance:

3 bfp's already this month, I'm so chuffed and happy for you all. Massive congrats Dale. I'm there with you on the tears hunny (its the hormones) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well ladies I finish work next weekend so the 24th July is my last day. I've got 5 weeks holiday and start my Maternity Leave on the 29th August for a further 39 weeks and I can't wait as its getting so hard to work now with the size of bump.

I visited the midwife on monday and have been sent to the hospital next week (2 weeks early) for a glucose tolerence test cause I had 3+++ sugar in my urine and trace protein. So a nice 3-4 hours at the hospital having tests done to see what they come up with.

How is everyone else doing?

Congrats to those that have their BFP this month and I'm praying that those who haven't, get one really soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Super that is wonderful news im so happy to see so many of my tr girls getting there long awaited bfp!!!!!!!!!
jojo you must be excited to stay home and nest :)

Thank you soooooooo much ladies :)

I am on top of the world, nothing can bring me down! I feel so good about this pregnancy. I would like to thank you ladies for being so awesome! Supportive and understanding, its the only place that someone else understood how I felt/feel.

I am PREGNANT!!! WOOHOOOO :) :dance: :dance: :dance:

Super congratulations hun. 3 bfp's this month, that is amazing !!!!

Good luck to everyone else in the 2ww or starting a new cycle. :hugs:

Its been very quiet on here lately from our new pregnant ladies! xxxx

Hi ladies. I had my TR In october 2010. My husband and I have been TTC since. I know a few of the girls on here from another board. I had a bfp on Sunday followed by MC yesterday. I was recently diagnosed with Lupus. So TTC has become very hard.I also had a ectopis in feb 2011. I am thrilled to see all the BFP's on this board.

Those that know Ready may want to take a look at her Journal:cry: she's going through a really hard time right now and needs our prayers:cry:

Lisa, sorry for your loss :( This is definitely a rough road. :hugs:

Ready, like I said on your journal you are amazing :hugs: Get well soon my friend. xx

I go for my betas Monday morning and again Wednesday morning, I am feeling positive and nervous all at the same time. I am having waves of sickness and feeling very bloated and tender bb's I feel like I should have more have symptoms. I am sure I am just over reacting right? lol

Crystal how are you doing? I hope all is well. :hugs:

Lisa, sorry for your loss :( This is definitely a rough road. :hugs:

Ready, like I said on your journal you are amazing :hugs: Get well soon my friend. xx

I go for my betas Monday morning and again Wednesday morning, I am feeling positive and nervous all at the same time. I am having waves of sickness and feeling very bloated and tender bb's I feel like I should have more have symptoms. I am sure I am just over reacting right? lol

Crystal how are you doing? I hope all is well. :hugs:

Super, I'm praying you will have good numbers:hugs: Your symptoms sound quite normal for being 5 weeks:) The MS will probably strike hard in about one more week:thumbup: and YEA for that, right:) I think MS is a great sign that HCG is rising:happydance: Enjoy every moment:flower:

I was wondering about Crystal, too. I hope she's doing well:flower:

Yeah, Crystal- where are you? Update us!!!

Hello ladies, I took 2 more tests today and the line is barely there :( I am crushed....Will still get my betas done on monday but I think it is falling apart for me :( I have been crying all morning, I now have some cramping. This is so hard.

Hello ladies, I took 2 more tests today and the line is barely there :( I am crushed....Will still get my betas done on monday but I think it is falling apart for me :( I have been crying all morning, I now have some cramping. This is so hard.

Super:cry: hang in there:hugs: Is it possible your urine was really diluted? I know lots of ladies have had cramps in the first tri. We've had too much tragedy here in the past few days, we need your little one to hang on:hugs: I'll be praying for you and LO today:hugs:

I think I am done ladies, I have brownish spotting now with cramping hubby has been great and says its ok it was not meant to be and we can try again which made me cry even more. What a horrible feeling.

I think I am done ladies, I have brownish spotting now with cramping hubby has been great and says its ok it was not meant to be and we can try again which made me cry even more. What a horrible feeling.

Oh Super:cry::cry::cry::cry: I'm really, really sorry:nope:

I'm so sad for all the ladies this month that got their long awaited BFPs and now things are turning out so terribly:(

This round of BFPs wasn't such a good one:cry: I'm concerned that things aren't going well with Crystal either, since we haven't heard from her in days:cry: in not like her to not pop in and post. The last post in her journal said she was feeling terribly sick:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->