Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

All my cbe digital negatives today means I'll make it home in time to BD this month in time. First round of clomid and I actually had ewcm too. Pretty excited about it! :thumbup:

Good luck to all you ladies trying this month. My heart goes out to you girls with broken hearts right now. I know you will get your sticky bean. Please know we're all thinking of you and sending out hugs and best wishes.:hugs:

I'm so sorry Dale, I'm praying that its not another miscarriage hunny :hugs: xxxx

It is now 3 am and I am cramping bad and the bleeding has started.:cry: It is over for me, I felt so good then bam it's taken away from me :cry: :nope: Don't know why this happens but it sucks. It is not over though I need a few days to soak it up and then time to move on and try again.

Dale i'm so sorry hunny, big :hugs:

I'm going to take a look at Readys journal, i'm hoping it's not bad news i'm going to see.

Crystal i hope all is well, you have been really quiet.

Cj hoe you get your bd'ing in and catch this month. xx

love and hugs to all you tr girls. xx

Cj::happydance: that's so great that you won't be missing O this month:thumbup: it's such a bummer when you wait for that *moment* and then end up missing:dohh: and have to wait a whole nother month:( I hope this is your month:hugs:

Super::cry: all though you've heard from many ladies here...I'm really sorry:( I'm glad to hear that you're not giving up. It would be so easy to do, but you're choosing the path which requires strength and perservarance..I know you and dh will get your baby:flower:

:kiss: to all my TR sisters!

Got home and took my trusty cbe digital opk and got a positive, then got my BD on!!! I prayed that it would hold off a day and He came through for me! I know He is watching over us all and there's a reason for everything. I'm putting my trust in him. Have you all seen the " Keep the promise" campaign - I've seen it in VA - meaning whatever you say you're gonna do when you pray, keep it. I certainly have said my prayers and I know sometimes they aren't answered in the way/timeframe we want, but let's keep the faith and hold on to hope!!! I'm thinking of all of you and sending hugs and baby dust your way!!!

I think I am done ladies, I have brownish spotting now with cramping hubby has been great and says its ok it was not meant to be and we can try again which made me cry even more. What a horrible feeling.

:cry: super my heart breaks for you :hugs:

Faith- when are you gonna test, or are you holding out to see if you miss AF?

Yep, waiting for absent AF:thumbup: Crazy as it sounds..I prefer to see AF over BFN:shrug: my cycle is always 28days or 30days..today is CD28. I plan to test on Thursday if she doesn't show before:flower:

Hope you get it. I would love to see you with a BFP.. I think we would all be so excited for you.

Thanks Lissa:hugs: I'm feeling most of my usual AF symptoms, so I assume she'll be here soon! :(

All you gals are so sweet and supportive:thumbup:

Yep, waiting for absent AF:thumbup: Crazy as it sounds..I prefer to see AF over BFN:shrug: my cycle is always 28days or 30days..today is CD28. I plan to test on Thursday if she doesn't show before:flower:

Here's hoping you get a BFP! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
You have always been supportive of us all! I am going to try and hold out for being late so that I don't spend so much on HPTs myself. Operative word is try.:winkwink: Heehee!!

Good luck Faith, hope you get your well deserved BFP !!! xxx

To all you other girls hope you are well.

To the girls suffering losses this month great big hugs. xx

Really hope you get your BFP too faith:flower:xxxx
Crystal I'm getting so worried now about you hunny. I've tried every single way I know to get in contact with you:cry: Please please please let us know if you are ok babes:cry: We are missing you so much xxxx

It is really weird that Crystal as not updated us. This is so not like her. I hope all is well. Crystal, I am praying for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->