Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

UGH, Small amount of dark brown/rusty spotting when I wipe. I KNOW its cause of the Transvag US, but I'm really getting tired of the unknown/anxiety crap lol My Impatience in showing :dohh:

Ob appt went good. Another US, said lining was nice & thick. Paid attention to one area in center that looked like a ridge & was thicker. Felt it was possibly start of sac! Of course said we'd check again next week, but after we told him about our trip he said we would do bets Thursday & he'll give me a script for redraws in Florida. He said if they won't draw them at labcorp since he doesn't have privileges. Then we would just do an US on our return day. He did say he wanted me to swear I'd go to the er at once if I started bleeding or having pain tho. All in all he told us everything looked good & promising of a normal pregnancy :) praying he's right & glad to be leaving town to have welcomed distraction! Oh & spotting stopped....cervix is closed & high...

Thanks, I'm trying to just breathe & believe at this point! Trying to put a cap on my anxiety & just take it an hour at a time :/ Guess its a good thing I'll have the beach as a nice distraction next week ;)

Have a wonderful vacation, Cupcake! So happy about your news and the days will pass before you know it and then your ultrasound to see your baby... woot! Hurry up and get back already!

Have fun on your vacation and try and not worry or stress! Prayers for a baby and heartbeat when you get back!

Yay cupcake. .. so Happy for you. Its sooo hot here in Florida so stay well hydrated. And try to enjoy :)

Started my meds! On my way now... I have to be on these two extra meds for two weeks and then I start my Gonal F and Menopur. I am very excited! I have a headache (pretty decent one) from the Lupron or steroid... not sure which. We had our consents notarized today so we are done with all of our paperwork. I am glad and ready. Two weeks will pass quickly with work and the two visits I have to make to Jersey. I can finally see the happy end/new beginning of my journey and I like it!

Hope everyone is well!
Jen and Cupcake, I am praying for you two!

Thinking of you Angie! The lupron is notorious for giving headaches. Hang in there though.

I'm so happy for you, Angie! Hopefully not much longer until you're posting about your BFP!

I'm really concerned with this pregnancy now. Started having brown spotting after the 2 TV US, but then yesterday evening it turned orange/pink, now today its dull/dusky red Occasional cramps/backache. I'm going in for an HCG today, as I didn't make it in yesterday, but to be perfectly honest I feel like M/C is coming. Just a feeling of doom. My bbs still hurt & I'm gassy, but no more nausea. I had considered just not having more labs & waiting til we get back from vacation, but I just have to know. I can't wonder/worry for the next 10 days. At least if I do find out my numbers have dropped or are not doubling I can prepare for it. I'm just so sad & lost right now. Praying I'm wrong, since everything I'm experiencing can be "normal" per google, but I'm pretty much preparing myself for bad news Please pray for us...

Yay angie, so glad you are on your way :)

Cupcake, praying for you. I know its hard. I stressed so much to a point of illness and never had any spotting, just from 9 weeks on everything else to worry about. Only advice I have is keep faith, because I know its impossible to not stress.

31 weeks today... measuring 33 weeks, baby looks great. I did loose weight (2lbs) since my last appt, but I didnt get in to much trouble. He knows Ive had a difficult few weeks. I am being put on meds for my sugar as a precaution because after 2 weeks of monitoring my fasting sugars are well into the 110's and that at 10+ hours food and drink free. As long as it will help with a healthy baby I'm good.

Praying for you Cupcake and I have to say that I hope you are wrong and it is just fear of another loss cause we know how bad they hurt. It would be nicer if the pregnancy didn't make us so very hopeful and it looks good for a time and then out of the blue, we are back in the same boat. I pray you're wrong and it's just the suppositories as they make people bleed too.

afm: I had a pretty easy day yesterday with the meds. I had a headache and a nosebleed. Both not normal for me. I felt myself getting more aggravated last night and wanting to hit someone. It passed. :) Tonight is my most difficult night of work in a while as I have to close with a new girl that doesn't like to move. She likes standing in one place....and a 6 1/2 month pregnant girl who doesn't really like to move either. I am hoping it's over soon. I also have to get right back up at 6 am for another shift, thankfully a shorter one. I am just trudging through the days. These meds make me fee not myself and I was prepared for it so at least I can help some of it and fix my attitude when it gets out of hand. It is pretty difficult with my hubby stopping smoking the same week I start the meds. It gives a whole new meaning to 'patience'.
Hope everyone is well. I hope I make it through this day without too much drama.

Yay angie, so glad you are on your way :)

Cupcake, praying for you. I know its hard. I stressed so much to a point of illness and never had any spotting, just from 9 weeks on everything else to worry about. Only advice I have is keep faith, because I know its impossible to not stress.

31 weeks today... measuring 33 weeks, baby looks great. I did loose weight (2lbs) since my last appt, but I didnt get in to much trouble. He knows Ive had a difficult few weeks. I am being put on meds for my sugar as a precaution because after 2 weeks of monitoring my fasting sugars are well into the 110's and that at 10+ hours food and drink free. As long as it will help with a healthy baby I'm good.
Glad your LO is looking good! Hope life is being better to you & that your last few weeks will be happy & easy!

Praying for you Cupcake and I have to say that I hope you are wrong and it is just fear of another loss cause we know how bad they hurt. It would be nicer if the pregnancy didn't make us so very hopeful and it looks good for a time and then out of the blue, we are back in the same boat. I pray you're wrong and it's just the suppositories as they make people bleed too.

afm: I had a pretty easy day yesterday with the meds. I had a headache and a nosebleed. Both not normal for me. I felt myself getting more aggravated last night and wanting to hit someone. It passed. :) Tonight is my most difficult night of work in a while as I have to close with a new girl that doesn't like to move. She likes standing in one place....and a 6 1/2 month pregnant girl who doesn't really like to move either. I am hoping it's over soon. I also have to get right back up at 6 am for another shift, thankfully a shorter one. I am just trudging through the days. These meds make me fee not myself and I was prepared for it so at least I can help some of it and fix my attitude when it gets out of hand. It is pretty difficult with my hubby stopping smoking the same week I start the meds. It gives a whole new meaning to 'patience'.
Hope everyone is well. I hope I make it through this day without too much drama.

I admire you for all you have done & are doing to get your THB! Hang in there Sis! Great will be your reward!

AFM-Waiting on Dr. to call with levels, still spotting a little brown, but its not reaching my pad....Over this roller coaster of emotions. I've been hopeful to sobbing in less than 3 mins today...ugh I guess you never quit worrying tho....Just don't remember it being so hard the 1st 2 times :/ I guess life & bad decisions are to blame for that...Will update as soon as I can.....

Hcg only went up to 857, looks like another loss :( Just hoping its not in my tube....This is freaking ridiculous!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->