Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I've been checking daily for an update from her. I'm hoping she is just enjoying her vacation

Florida has a tropical storm heading this way, hope it doesnt ruin her trip.

She posted something in her journal a few days ago about her levels. Can't remember exactly what she said though, sorry.

Any new news, cupcake?

Still at the beach, heading back tomorrow. Hcg went up only to 997 on Mon. Had redraw this morning, but not hopeful. Good news is I've been great physically. BBS still hurt, occasional cyst pain, but no bleeding or signs of m/c yet or ectopic......I've come to terms of its not viable, just want it to be done.... Been a nice distraction to be in the sun & surf tho....just makes me sad to see Gods power in the ocean, to know he's not going to save this baby :/ but to everything a purpose or a reason, right?

I'm sorry. I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation as much as possible right now. Sending you a big hug

Congrats Brandi on the baby girl!

My cycle is a go.. I am making motel reservations for the 8th through the 12th.
I start my gonal F on Wednesday. I am on cd 4 tomorrow. I am not nearly as nervous as I thought I was going to be. I am ready for whatever comes my way. We are pretty confident that God will do what He will and we are ready. I am ready for finally getting back to taking care of my family or if I just have to work for a bit longer to have a baby. Either way I am excited for my new journey. I am so ready to have a baby!!! I work Wednesday and Thursday and Saturday and Sunday and then we are headed to New Jersey to have our baby! Thank God!

I will be having my next ultrasound on Friday the 4th. They will be able to guess about how many eggs are developing I suppose. I have very high expectations. I am ready for what comes, no matter good or bad, even though I am ready for pregnancy and am filled with anticipation of that outcome.

Angie have yall decided how many you would transfer? ? Im excited for your journey as well.

I attached a few proofs of pics from The prego expo and then another pic for my daddy. You can see him superimposed on the b&w pic. I sent it to him in heaven for his birthday that was the 19th

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-29-20-26-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-29-20-26-43.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2015-08-29-20-26-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-29-20-26-23.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2015-08-29-20-25-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-29-20-25-32.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
  • FB_IMG_1440002248459.jpg
    FB_IMG_1440002248459.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 5
Beautiful photos Jen!!!

Oh, I'm so excited for you, Angie!!! Can't wait for your BFP announcement!!

Thank you for the congrats! Still taking some time to get used to. I kinda knew it was coming, but a healthy baby is what matters in the end.

Jen, you look beautiful and the photo with your Daddy is amazing and I like the idea..

Hey ladies, back from the beach. Hcg dropped to 517 on Friday :/ nothing going on yet tho. Will repeat betas until 0. To those who have checked on me & been kind, Thanks for your prayers & support...just a bump in the road & plan on getting back to the gym & saving the rest of the cash for ivf up by the new year, of course im waiting til I m/c & letting myself grieve our loss. Trying not to ask too many why's? Trying not to compare my journey with others, but its hard not to feel cheated or forgotten......

Angie- I pray this is your winning cycle. You sound so prepared & excited!!!! Happy for you :)
Jen- Wow! Love the pics & the one of you & your dad gave me chills & tears!!!
Brandi-Hope you grow to be in love with your little girl, but glad to see that in the end a healthy pregnancy & baby are most important. Maybe you'll get a boy next time!

Jen love love those pics! So sweet

Angie - I'm so excited for you. Keep the faith girl

Cupcake - my heart breaks for you. Remembering everyone's journey is different is a hard one. Keep on pushing forward. I know most of you ladies have faith in a higher power so always turn to what mends your heart.

Cupcake I'm very sorry. Ttc is so brutal and heartbreaking sometimes. I wish you the best.

Angie yes they will see how many follicles are developing. Just remember even the small ones can catch up in the last few days of injections so don't stress if you have more small ones! Also keep in mind some follicles contain more than one egg or sometimes are empty. But we will focus on them having more than one! So excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->