Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I'm to continue on the progesterone & will have repeat betas on Mon & Thurs at labcorp next week in Daytona. Go to er if I get in trouble. Dr. Says he has seen it be ok in the past, but usually not & honestly he doesn't think it will work out, mainly concerned with watching for signs of ectopic.....

I'm really sorry. This is terrible to have looming over you before vacation and while on vacation. I hope it is not in a tube! I'm just going to keep the faith for you.

Angie I'm so excited for you! The next week and a half will fly by!

Cupcake I'm so sorry Hun. what a hard thing to deal with. I hope the next draw gives you more definitive answers. And cry away love. We've all been there and releasing it only makes it better than holding it all in.

Here are a few pics from my babyshower... I had a decent day, but it was emotional. I was overwhelmed with all the stuff I got. It was crazyyyyyyy. So ready to meet my lil girl

Attachments

• babyshower.jpg
    babyshower.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 8
  • babyshower1.jpg
    babyshower1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
  • babyshower2.jpg
    babyshower2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 5
  • babyshower3.jpg
    babyshower3.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
Fluter, I stopped the birth control; yesterday was the last pill on it. I lowered my Lupron dose to 5 ml today instead of the 10I have been taking and I am officially waiting to start my period which should be tomorrow or the next day. I go for the first monitoring ultrasound Friday morning. I am looking at around the 11th of September for transfer of whatever embryos we get. I admit to a very real fear. I have been emo on this Lupron or steroid.. Not sure which is doing it. I am nervous and excited. I am feeling such a need to nest and ready our home and hearts and that could lead to such hurt, but I can't keep myself from it. I am making plans for sure.. I am not sure that I want to do this again though after we have one baby. My heart is so heavy and fearful most days that I won't be a good Mother or that I might be too old, that I just really feel like one is enough for me. The hubby and I have totally agreed that we will donate some of our babies to other women, but they have to be embryos already and not just eggs as I would not want my husband to donate his sperm alone and I will not donate my eggs alone. It is a hard battle and it is definitely a battle, a war... I fight with myself, sometimes my husband, our finances, my heart, common sense, with hope...I struggle with God and beg him to grow our family. It has been the thought in my mind every day for more years than has been good for us and I will be glad to be the victor and in my win, I will be so humbled as this battle has changed my life..
I have an ultrasound the next two Fridays. I got a girl to take my shift on the 4th of September for my appt, but I have to call off on this Friday as no one would take the shift..

How did you control the fear of failure? I have miscarried 7 times. Failed one IVF already.. I need to find everything positive and need suggestions as to what I can do to see our baby and not fear another failure. I am going to win this. I will not be beaten by my own children (embryos).. Those little nasties better do their job and snuggle in for the long haul..
Ugh! It's been a day.
Cupcake, I am thinking of you.

:hi: ladies. Sorry to intrude, but I'm just wondering if any of you had a bilateral fimbriectomy and had a successful reversal?

Here's a link to my post-

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/2336595-bilateral-fimbriectomy-anyone.html

Ladies after some advice, so after a year of ttc after reversal I haven't fallen pregnant, I spoke to my gynaecologists secretary about arranging an hsg or hycosy. The secretary called me back yesterday and told me that my gynaecologist has recommended I go straight for IVF and that an hsg or hycosy would be a waste of money. We can't afford IVF so that's totally out, just wanted to make sure my tubes are open, pretty much for my own mind just to know if it's worth carrying on trying and hoping for a miracle bean. I know she said they were open when she done the procedure but Surely there's a chance that the tubes could close up after the operation during healing? I would've thought that it would've been the first thing a Dr would've recommended rather that straight to IVF??

Mum I would go to another doctor. She doesn't sound like she's willing to work with you.

Yes they can close up during the healing process as well as other reasons! Alot of insurances will cover the hsg if you he doctor bills it correctly.. Mine put it was because of heavy periods. Try someone else. So tired of doctors not listening to their patients.

Find another doctor for sure! Obviously if we could afford to do IVF we wouldn't have wasted our money on a reversal. Doctors are so dumb and thoughtless. She's an imbecile. Hsg tests can be coded as diagnostic and most insurances will cover it like Brandy said. Good Luck!

Also, I don't think anyone in this thread has actually had that particular procedure. I read that it is very delicate and most times does not have positive results. There is always that chance though so good luck, Eve!

Eve like Angie said, it's pretty tricky and usually isn't the best candidate for TR. A lady I know in my TR and IVF circle had it and she had to fo IVF to get pregnant.

Angie - I just tried to close my eyes and imagine the entire process from the start to finish with a positive outcome. I was determined this was going to work

Thanks ladies, I'm in the UK so don't have insurance, I paid for my reversal (still paying for it now). My GP is currently trying to refer me to an NHS gynaecologist, although they obviously won't assist with fertility, they will usually do investigations such as hsg, hycosy or laparoscopy (although I'm quite reluctant to have a lap as I don't fancy going under a general again. If I can't get an hsg on the NHS then I will most likely see another private Dr and get an hycosy done. Xx

That's what I feared. I wish we could afford IVF but there is no way :( Thanks ladies.

Eve my IVF was $4100 plus the cost of travel. It was around $6500 total.

Really? That's not too bad. Where did you have it done? I'm in NB Canada.

Cupcake I really hope all is good with you. Hope to hear an update soon. Thinking of you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->