Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Ladies, thank you all so much for rooting for me:hugs: If I do end up with a BFP this cycle, someone wil have to pick me up off the floor:haha: all signs point to AF on her way BUT I know it ain't over til she gets here:winkwink:

I'm with you girls on the worry over Crystal:cry: we all get so attached to the "goings on" of each other's lives and when someone disappears from the board, we worry! I think about her multiple times a day and pray that she is okay! She was feeling SO sick in her last journal post:cry: Crystal, we miss you!!!:kiss:

Ladies, thank you all so much for rooting for me:hugs: If I do end up with a BFP this cycle, someone wil have to pick me up off the floor:haha: all signs point to AF on her way BUT I know it ain't over til she gets here:winkwink:

I'm with you girls on the worry over Crystal:cry: we all get so attached to the "goings on" of each other's lives and when someone disappears from the board, we worry! I think about her multiple times a day and pray that she is okay! She was feeling SO sick in her last journal post:cry: Crystal, we miss you!!!:kiss:

You know Faith that we all felt like AF was going to hit us when we got BFP's the cramping is normal hunny and it does feel like AF symptoms xxxx

I'm so shocked too that we haven't heard from crystal, I've really tried everything to get intouch with her and no replies from anything. I'm really worried about her as I know she would of had notifications on her mobile too and its not like her to keep anyone hanging about. She just isn't like that at all. PLEASE CRYSTAL LET US KNOW YOU ARE OK HUNNY xxxxxxxx

jojo I love the name you picked for your lo :)
faith I to really thought af was on her way too, I think thats just the nature of the beast you really never know!

Are you finding out the gender of baby momma? And any thought to any names for LO xxx

Are you finding out the gender of baby momma? And any thought to any names for LO xxx

we are, we go in 2 weeks and im soooo excited!!! My dh had not been to serious when it comes to picking out names which is kinda normal for him until we know the gender. I think its a lazy think lol.

Arrrrrrrrr I can't wait to hear what you're having hunny. Good luck for the scan xxxxxxx

Ok, gotta say it. The TWW sucks!!! :growlmad:I have had serious stress at work with a coworker harassing me - yes i reported it, but it hasn't stopped yet while they investigate - and I'm afraid it's going to keep me from getting pregnant. :nope:Advice, please on how to keep the stress down ladies? Beside vacation, lol! Can't take any for a while!

Faith- fx'ed for you!!! Sending baby dust your way!!:hugs:

Jojo- love the name too :thumbup: Hey- we're the same age- any differences between the last time you were pregnant and now as far as being older? I don't feel older than last time I was pregnant at 29.:jo:

cj I dont know how you feel about this but the month I conceived I was not shy with the wine! the months before that I restricted myself alot because I didnt want it to effect the baby but finally I decided to just live and do what i wanted and drinking was one of them lol so i say enjoy a glass or 2 of wine often :)

Ok, gotta say it. The TWW sucks!!! :growlmad:I have had serious stress at work with a coworker harassing me - yes i reported it, but it hasn't stopped yet while they investigate - and I'm afraid it's going to keep me from getting pregnant. :nope:Advice, please on how to keep the stress down ladies? Beside vacation, lol! Can't take any for a while!

Faith- fx'ed for you!!! Sending baby dust your way!!:hugs:

Jojo- love the name too :thumbup: Hey- we're the same age- any differences between the last time you were pregnant and now as far as being older? I don't feel older than last time I was pregnant at 29.:jo:

Its been very different this time CJ I've had so many complications with this pregnancy and today I've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes:cry: I've got to go back to hospital next week to get a monitor and its stuffed up my chance of a water birth as I have to be monitored closely through the labour:cry:

Up to yet I've had...... Bleeding at 6 weeks and up until 13 weeks they thought I might have a partial molar pregnancy.

15 weeks I had a massive bleed when trapped blood was released from behind the placenta.(thats what they thought was the mole at first)

16 weeks SPD started really badly and I was dianosed at 17 weeks pregnant as having the condition.

26 weeks dianosed with GD and have to be closely monitored for the rest of the pregnancy and could end up on insulin injections and induced early. Also increased risk of pre eclampsia:cry:

After all that I still want more if possible, but with my history who knows. I had 3 confirmed chemicals and lost the twins but managed to keep hold of this one against all the odds. I truly feel blessed that I've got this far but its been rocky and I'm sure more will be thrown my way but I'll cope lol xxxxx

:wine:Good idea momma- I barely drink, but this week is due a glass or two!

JoJo- You have had it rough. I'll keep my fx'd for you. and me. and all of us! I have never had any real pregnancy complications except a bleed at 11 weeks with my younger daughter - a clot and blood which I thought was a m/c but everything turned out to be just fine. It's good to be prepared if I do get pregnant now that I'm not 29 anymore. I kept telling myself it'd be the same as before but it's apparent that it very well may be difficult. 3 chemicals? You are stronger than I am. This one is going to be in your arms before you know it!:happydance::wohoo:

cj I dont know how you feel about this but the month I conceived I was not shy with the wine! the months before that I restricted myself alot because I didnt want it to effect the baby but finally I decided to just live and do what i wanted and drinking was one of them lol so i say enjoy a glass or 2 of wine often :)

That is exactly how I plan to do. After I am off the meds and can actually enjoy myself again. LOL

Nice to see the positive attitudes on here. :thumbup:

Momma can't wait to hear if you're team blue or pink.

Cj sorry to hear you are having a tough time at work, i hope things improve for you soon. :hugs:

Jojo sorry to hear about the GD, it will all be worth it in the end, i had spd when i had my boys, not nice at all.

Faith praying for you girl.

I'm so worried about Crystal too, i thought i would see her update her hcg levels on wed and fri as i know she was having bloods tests to check, it is so strange for her not to be on here. i hope all is well with her. xx

Thanks Spuggle. I hope so too.

I am worried about her too- it feels like it's been waaay too long since we heard from Crystal. Very unlike her and I'm hoping it's not bad news.

It's been well over a week since she was last on here, she updated her hcg levels last monday. I do hope she is ok, i'm hoping that she is not feeling well enough to get on here, that sounds awful doesn't it but i hope she has loads of symptoms and the pregnancy is going well.[-o<

It's been well over a week since she was last on here, she updated her hcg levels last monday. I do hope she is ok, i'm hoping that she is not feeling well enough to get on here, that sounds awful doesn't it but i hope she has loads of symptoms and the pregnancy is going well.[-o<

You don't sound awful at all Spuggle, thats what I'm hoping too hunny...... xxxxx

:cry::cry: Just been catching up with the rest of the posts..

Ready (Karen) really sorry to read about your ectopic.. I wish you a speedy recovery.. :hugs::hugs::hugs: you are a brave strong lady xxx

Super.. :hugs::hugs: I was also gutted to read about your m/c.. having had an early m/c in May .. I feel your sadness and disappointment.. I wish you a speedy recovery as well.. take it easy.. xxxxx

You don't sound awful at all Spuggle, thats what I'm hoping too hunny...... xxxxx

I am hoping for the same. We really need some good news here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->