Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Yea, he wont... he's been such an ass. You think it would make things easier, but it doesnt, yet I'm NOT supposed to be a hormonl EMOTIONAL MESS RIGHT NOW????

Um sure lol. I'm praying for healing, which hopefully will come in time. I'm also praying for a happy heart and no bitterness, but its SOOOOO hard. Part of me wants him to hurt as much as I do, but Ive learned you have to actually have a heart to do that!

Angie!!!!!!! you normally update by now... is all ok???

Here are my two tests from today. There are two huge tests cause I am lucky I figured out how to add them at all and I am too lazy to figure out how to do it right.. :D

Definite line :) praying for AF to stay away and great #'s on Tuesday

Angie I think you're pregnant! That frer shouldn't be that dark from just trigger at this point. Here is my FRER lines and my first ones at what would be 9dpo are not that dark.

Aww Jen, she will be here in no time. It will pass so quickly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2
Aww Angie I just popped in to see how you were doing! I def see the line progression darker than the other ones you posted. Fx for your keeper baby. And big massive hugs.

Navy I'm so glad to see you pop in too! I was wondering how things had went after trying IUI.

Jen I cant believe you don't have much time left! It's flown by to me.

Afm, I'm just trying to not ttc and let it happen. But I tell you what I want to poas all the time and I can't be brought back to the stress of actively ttc. No way no how. No matter how badly I'd love to have another baby it isn't worth the emotional damage of it not happening. If Emmaleigh is the only baby I get I will cherish it.

I will be a full 15dp trigger at 1am.
I think that the line is my own hcg, but it seems so light... It seems like it should be darker. I don't think the line should still be there if it was trigger. I haven't heard of a single person who kept their trigger for 15 days. I have to admit though that I feel the line is light. I can tell a difference from this mornings FRER and the one I took in the middle of the day. I know that if I take my digital in the morning and it says 'pregnant' then I will believe it. I also know that I have felt a bit nauseous at certain points during today when normally I never feel queasy. It may be all in my head though. I have this test I took today that makes me really believe that it is a real positive as the test gets darker during the day instead of getting lighter and if it was the trigger and it's 15 days past, it should definitely be barely visible as this day has passed. I will post it in a minute..
I believe that I have one last night and I will be able to focus on possibly being pregnant. One digital test... One question though, should I use 1st morning urine? I don't want to buy anymore tests and I just have one digital.
Also, the tests are dried and I didn't edit them at all.

That bottom line is beautiful! There can't be any way that's a trigger. It's way darker than the top test and looks a lot like my early tests with Emelia. I think you're pregnant!

First pic is my 10dpo test with Emelia using FMU. Your test is WAY darker than that and my level was 16.

Bet you have a nice, more dark line tomorrow.

Attachments

• 1472791_485880318234686_329701751007482178_n.jpg
    1472791_485880318234686_329701751007482178_n.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
  • 11390108_485880324901352_3277523940280603639_n.jpg
    11390108_485880324901352_3277523940280603639_n.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
Take it in the morning! It's going to say pregnant! That is a nice line for an FRER at this stage.

Well ladies... I got up this morning to take my digital, after I resisted the urge ast night, and what happened to me..... I had taken the thing out of the package when I first bought it and sit it on the back of the toilet as I had opened the wrong one and didn't want to use the digital till last, and I guess that you aren't supposed to open them as that starts 'the countdown'... This morning when I took it, I got a big fat ???
Isn't that just crappy? It seriously gave me a ? I didn't know you wasn't supposed to open them. I figured that like every other test, it started when urine hit it..
It's 7am.. Going to WalMart at 7am is too much so I have to wait until later to test. I guess being forced to do that isn't such a bad thing, but that wasted money on that digital makes me scared to get another one. After this day I am not testing anymore cause it will just stress me out and have me comparing lines when it won't do any good. I am gonna buy one pack of FRERS. Another 12$ down the flusher..
I won't be updating until later.

Well that stinks! It happened to me too. But it happened straight out of the package. I couldn't get another until the next day. I can't wait for your post. You have more patients than I. I would be in my car haha

HA HA Fluter, I did get in my car.. I just got back from WalMart and I had to tell my hubby I was bored and went to get hot dog buns and tomatoes..
Honestly though, I am SCARED TO DEATH to take the test.. I have cramps like my period is coming and low back pain like I had with every loss. I know I have no tubes though so I can't worry about ectopics.. hee hee.. I am scared to pee on the freaking test now.. I will be back in 20 with the results.. I am praying so hard I wasn't wrong about the lines yesterday as it sure feels like the witch is coming.

i SERIOUSLY GOT ANOTHER QUESTION MARK.. WHAT THE HECK! wHY IS IT DOING THAT? I am so screwed up. I hate this! I just gave 12 more dollars for another question mark that came up as soon as I dipped it. I don't understand..

There is no way that I am still showing the trigger after 16 freaking days as the line is still there but it is not darker or lighter. I want to quit. I just want to never go through this torture again. Why is the second line there taunting me when it is not getting darker or lighter. The line is no darker today than it was 4 days ago. I am going to stay inside, block out every single thing pregnancy related and tear my heart out.
Not just the normal route for Angie.. I got to do everything jacked up and still be a loser at the end. 16 days since I took that trigger..... I will post a photo.

I have decided that I am pregnant and I am done testing.. I am waiting for my beta test and I will never test with a pee test ever again. I am going to be happy. I am going to love this pregnancy while I have it. I will get my beta done and then I will do another come Wednesday. If it comes back negative then I will grieve and move on.. I am finished with the stress of ttc and am giving it to God. I can't do it anymore.

Angie-I'm sorry you are having such crappy luck with the tests. Not got a clue here, but still holding out hope for you!

That test looks a TEENSY bit darker than yesterday to me, tbh. I'd be calling the company about the faulty digitals though. Maybe they'll refund your money or send one free, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->