Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I ordered & paid for my own betas when we were in Florida. It was an online company that had their own Dr. To "sign" orders, then you print off your lab requisition & take it in to labcorp near you....only $32.00 a lab.....ins. Doesn't cover tho, but not too expensive....
Angie-fx'd for you!
AFM-Still waiting on AF, 1st after the m/c.....no sign of her, 2 days late already.......*sigh

I haven't read the article yet, but like Cupcake when I had my IVF I paid for my own first two betas. Mine were about $50 each but well worth it to me. After that they were done at the hospital. I only did my own because no doctor would see me until I was 10 weeks along.

I still haven't received my letter accepting or denying me to the ASN (RN) program. I know most got theirs last Friday and Sat. I decided to bite the bullet and call the nursing office. I am accepted!!! She emailed me my letter and the form I need to complete to accept my seat. I got cold chills and cried when she told me. I've been working very hard to get in. It is super duper competitive. They only accept about 40 RNs spots a semester out of 100's that apply. I'm over the moon right now.

In light of the acceptance, I now have a timeline for school. I should be graduating in 3 semesters so It will be May 2017. We have decided that we will do an FET Sept/Oct of next year for a June/July delivery (IF I get pregnant and carry to term) This way I will be graduated, off for the summer with my kids and then on the market for job interviews!

Well, I won't be able to get my results today as for some magical reason my pathetic doctor's office is freaking closed on a freaking Wednesday. I seriously have the worst luck of anyone I have ever known.. If I wasn't so freaking angry I would laugh and cry at the same time.. I HATE TTC. I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT.. I also hate that doctors office and I hope it burns down.

Congratulations Fluter! That is incredible about the RN program.. and about your next baby...

Angie I wonder if that's why they said to do the beta Thursday. Im so impatient I'd probably go in Thursday too haha.

Fluter that's amazing news!

I miss my career and I'm very worried about when I do try to reenter the workforce if I will be able to get back into a position like the one I had.. Or will I have to start at the bottom again. I think I have a few more years till I return I still have never left the girls with a babysitter... Their aunt has watched them only a few times while I was at a doctors appointment and their grandparents a few times. Otherwise my dh and I just coordinate with each other to stay home.

That's probably why she said Thursday.. Wish she had added that little bit of extra info in there for me, but I guess me having to wait is payment enough for my little bit of impatience.. ha ha... Maybe I might get an early call...
Another day won't change anything anyhow..
I am the Queen of Waiting..

Not like I have any symptoms anyway to while away the hours with guessing and hope.. I feel like a million dollars apart from my mind being focused on this.

Lyndon has only stayed with my MIL, SIL and my cousin who is my bff. Other than that he's with my his sn and I. Luckily my husband works 3 days a week and he can make his own schedule. He's also pursuing 100% disability (he's at 70 now) with the VA. If he gets that, he will be home with the baby while I'm gone.

I got my results back and she said they doubled. I am to continue my meds and do another test on Monday. That would mean that my number should be in the 300's. If it is not then I will stop the meds as I am not going to prolong it.
My number is still low at 50 and honestly, I don't even know how its even a valid number. If it had not doubled I was just going to stop the medicine.. Honestly, I feel like I am just delaying my own destruction. I don't feel a single thing. I certainly don't feel pregnant, but I don't not feel pregnant either. I feel kind of like whatever.. I am not hopeful at all. I just feel like I really don't care either way.. I know that's a horrible way to be about it, but I can't seem to make myself feel differently.
I believe that I am a low hcg kind of person in normal circumstances. At least I made it past 5 weeks so far.. I am still pregnant. Can't ask for much more than that really..

Naw.. My number the other day was 24. My number yesterday was 49. The little one only doubled. No more really and no less.

It did double so don't give up completely....I understand guarding your heart, but Miracles can happen! Praying this is your little Miracle ;)

Girl don't get your hopes up. Some babies are just late implanters. there is no guide book for your uterus to follow. It kinda does it's own thing in there. Your numbers doubled and that's better than not at all at this point. Take a deep breath and I know your previous losses and experiences have made you this afraid but have a little faith. It will all be ok.

Well that's great news. Moving forward! You're pregnant and you should just enjoy it. Try to get doom and gloom out of your heart and enjoy this moment.

Thanks Ladies! I am actually pretty content. Even with the low numbers.. Even if I were to miscarry, I know that any baby won't be anywhere but my uterus as I have no tubes.. :D Also, I feel pretty confident today. My numbers are low, but I really do believe that I am just a low number kind of person. Not in a single pregnancy ever have I had normal numbers.
I have a little faith. I will have more on Monday... I have read many stories about women who have low numbers, just because that's what their bodies do and I believe that is my body too.
I finally claim pregnancy and if something happens and it doesn't end well, then so be it. Today I am pregnant and pretty glad of it. Noone knows but my husband. I am not telling anyone that our numbers are rising so I don't have to tell anyone if by chance they don't. I figure that's best for everyone. For anyone that knew we had went through IVF, I just told last week that the numbers were low and it didn't look good and I won't be telling them anything different unless we hear a heartbeat. If my number is appropriate on Monday I will set up a scan for the following Monday to see if everything is in the right spot.
I am in a week-by-week basis for now and am relegated to waiting again. I am really okay with that though as I feel pretty happy that I get to be pregnant for now. I can only have happiness or sadness, but not them both at the same time so I have decided to be happy and clear away the sadness. Nothing matters but that my number has doubled. It doesn't matter where it started. I am staying put on that one fact unless something bad happens. Then I will try to figure out how to increase hcg levels as I have never tested above 50 at the start of any pregnancy. Maybe it is because they were all doomed to fail, but since none made it I won't know if that is normal for me or just a sign of imminent failure.. I choose to say that I am a freak that always has low numbers and this pregnancy is progressing normally. Yep, I have finally crossed over from the darkside.. :D At least till Monday when I stress and worry again and pray that everything is on track..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->