Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I went to the dollar store just now for some stuff to make nachos and bought a dollar store test.. It is the darkest line I have ever gotten. 21 dpo.. I will be 23 dpo on Monday when I take my beta. I am not sure if the number is really high as the lines on these tests don't really get but so dark, but I know for sure it's higher than the 49 it was on Wednesday.. I just wanted to share the darkest test I have ever gotten. Even if it never gets even a little bit darker, that is a beautiful line..
I am excited for Monday! Those of you that pray, please pray for my baby to be strong.

Oh, and this is before 10 minutes was up.. :D

OMG Angie! What a gorgeous line! Prayers for gorgeous numbers and a sticky baby on Monday! I'm excited for you!

Praying for Monday, beautiful line. Id just like to have this baby already :)

Beautiful! Bring on Monday!

Completely off topic but a reminder hug and kiss your loved ones everytime you say goodbye. The school shooting that happened here hit us really hard.

My father retired as the director of the college 2 years ago, my dh and I both went there together till we transferred to the university in Eugene, my daughter was supposed to be there that day but luckily she skipped and went to a new burger place that had just opened up.... Finally and the straw that broke the camels back for me... The twins and I were driving right by the school as the gunshots rang out at 10:34am. Not knowing what was going on I was then bombarded with 11 emergency vehicles flying at me to get to the school. It was only then that I knew what happened. The shooter chose the hall that I spent much of my time for nursing. Why he went there is beyond me. They were there to learn to help others. It's very saddening especially for my daughter who lost a friend to the gunman and my father who lost a previous coworker.

Life's too short. Enjoy it.

OMG Brandy, I can't imagine the pain and grief. I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Castor oil isn't recommended anymore. It's known to not only induce bowels in mom, but it also crosses the placenta and can cause the baby to pass meconium, and if baby isn't ready yet, they can swallow meconium and that can lead to a lot of health issues. A good friend of mine became a Grandma a few weeks ago and the nurse had told her to use Castor Oil, and while it didn't work that night, baby came a week later and has a whole ton of health issues. I'll put what happened as a spoiler because it can be a trigger.

They had lost her during labour. She had meconium, 2 skull bleeds, an IV through the umbilical cord, and cap swelling. They're not sure if she'll be alright growing up or not. She was full term, but is still in NICU.

You're soooooo close Jen! 37 weeks isn't considered full-term anymore. It's now called Early Term. 39 weeks is what is considered Full-Term. This was just a recent change within the last few years. She's not out yet because health-wise, she isn't ready yet. For all that everyone here has gone through, whether losses, struggling to become pregnant, years of not being able to have a baby at all, you want her to be the healthiest she absolutely can be. She'll be in your arms in no time. Hang in there!

(Castor Oil Info in Spoiler)
Is It Safe to Use Castor Oil to Induce Labor?
Women have been using castor oil to bring on labor contractions for hundreds of years. However, it has never been proven to be a safe way to induce labor.
Usually, when women are past their due date, they choose to use castor oil. In such situation, babiesinside the moms are more likely to cause meconium inside the amniotic fluid. There is speculation whether meconium is from castor oil or being overdue.
Physicians usually do not recommend castor oil for labor induction because of the risks and sideeffects for both mother and baby. While using castor oil to induce labor is effective for stimulating contraction, there are possible side-effects including abdominal cramping, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting. It can also cause some side-effects for the unborn baby.

Keep in mind that castor oil should never be taken for any reason before the 37th week of pregnancy.The decision on how to induce labor should be left up to the physician under the ensuring of hospital settings.

https://www.newkidscenter.com/Castor-Oil-to-Induce-Labor.html

I cant do castor oil. Just the thought makes me wanna vomit lol. Im not patient but wont do anything to harm my child. I know nature will do its thing. Although a good poop, minus the cramps would be great lol!!! I think shes comfy in there knowing shes safe with mommy and not out in this crazy sad world :/

I almost did it with my first back in 2007, except I mistook Castor for Castrol. I think there was a reason why all the stores were closed when my ex suggested it, and thankfully so.

I remember those last few weeks. You're so ready and so over it. SOON!!!

Brandi there is no proof that it crosses the placenta. It's another one of those some believe and some don't. Passing of meconium happens sometimes regardless. I took it with one of my pregnancies, chased it with OJ and 1/2 hour later I was in labor. No complications at all. I had one bowel movement the entire labor. It won't work unless the baby is ready anyway

Brandy I'm so sorry for your daughter and father. Shootings shake you to your core. We lived through the first massacre at Ft. Hood. It was terrifying. My heart goes out to you and all that have been effected.

I'm with Fluter... thinking of you and sending prayers for great #'s as well :)

The doctor's office was late today so I just got my numbers in...

506.. The baby is doing well it seems. I am to have one more beta on Thursday as it is the day the numbers should be high enough for the baby to be seen on ultrasound. The number should be around 2000. This is the highest number I have ever gotten and I have been thanking God since I got the news.. I am so incredibly grateful.
This seems like a healthy pregnancy. I feel great. I have cramps, but I figure that is the baby and they aren't constant, but come and go. I pee a lot but there is no other symptoms of pregnancy, but that was normal for me. I do have very full breasts though even though they are not tender. I don't want to jinx myself or nothing, but it feels like a completely normal pregnancy. I am praying to be able to get to see the baby on ultrasound next week.
Please continue to pray for us.
I am so grateful to God for the numbers rising well.
They went from 24 on the 28th
49 on the 30th
506 on the 5th.. They should have been around 300 today. I am so thankful they are higher. I just can't get over us finally having a growing baby. <3 I pray it continues. If we see the baby and hear the heartbeat and make it to that point, I will tell my family. I am excited about that..

:happydance::happydance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Can you tell I'm excited for you?????? See You ARE giving me HOPE!!!! Praise God for His Miracles!!!!

I have been crying and thanking Him since they called me. I almost didn't make it off the phone before I broke down and cried. I just don't even know what to say really.. It has been such a long road and I am praying this one leads to this healthy baby. I have so far to go, but I know now that no matter what happens, God is still here with me. Even when I thought He wasn't.
One day at a time..

What makes me happy is that I looked up the hcg numbers and I am now on the low end of completely normal.. God is so incredible!

OMG!!! YAY!!!! Those numbers are amazing, Angie!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of your healthy bean!!!

I have actually been thinking of skipping this last test and going straight for the ultrasound on Thursday/Friday. I am tired of betas and three betas should be plenty. I just want to see the baby on ultrasound and I am 5 weeks 2 days today. I think I will skip the beta and just do the ultrasound. I will call tomorrow and see if I can get an ultrasound that quickly. I just want to let God do what He will and I am tired of a bazillion fears. I just will call, I think, and have the ultrasound. Plus, there is no reason to have an extra test to pay for when an ultrasound will do better than a beta.. I live in a small town though and pregnancy doctors are so hard to get in for a visit. What will be, will be. I will call in the morning. I am so nervous to have an ultrasound. So much can happen..

This is such a rollercoaster ride..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->