Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Faith- when are you gonna test, or are you holding out to see if you miss AF?

Yep, waiting for absent AF:thumbup: Crazy as it sounds..I prefer to see AF over BFN:shrug: my cycle is always 28days or 30days..today is CD28. I plan to test on Thursday if she doesn't show before:flower:

Faith - has AF shown yet?

Not yet:winkwink: don't want to get my hopes up:haha: no sore bbs which is REALLY unusual for me, but then again, I started B-Complex this cycle and so I'm not sure exactly what effects this might have on the whole thing. I know it worked with extending your lp, which is what I wanted to do as well and also see if would have any effect on the 5dpo spotting I was starting to see. This month, no early spotting:thumbup: I keep thinking I feel af, but then she's not there:shrug: I know what you're all thinking *JUST TEST ALREADY*:haha: I will test Friday AM ..FOR SURE. At that point, I will be officially LATE:flower: I've had some waves of nausea...but that happens to me sometimes before af, too. Sheesh, why are the symptoms so similar:dohh:

I'll keep you all posted:) :kiss:

So excited for you and the possibility!!!

Girls, thanks for all the high hopes for me this cycle:) unfortunately, AF was there to greet me this morning when I awoke:( Onwards and upwards, right:winkwink: :drunk: here's to next cycle for all of us:flower:

Aww Faith, i'm sorry to hear that. :hugs: here's hoping next month is your bfp month. xx

Hope everyone else is doing ok, super hope you and ready are bearing up ok. :hug:

Fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies. :thumbup:

Hello ladies,

Crystal I hope all is well :hugs:

:hugs: Karen how are you feeling?

faith, sorry doll :(

I have been kept busy, I had betas done 3 days ago and it came back 4 so there were pleased enough with that so an ultra sound was not needed. I have to see her on the 8th of August, I think she will be scheduling me for the die test hsg. The bleeding and cramps has been bad this time almost a week and its only now showing signs of slwing down. I will keep u posted! :)

I hope all you beautiful ladies are doing fantastic! :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Faith. It's been so nasty and hot here that I'm crossing my fingers but not holding out total hope that it will happen for me this month. Even so I am crossing my fingers for us all...

faith im sorry love this must be getting old for you to keep seeing the stupid witch! I really cant wait for the day I hop on here and see you have your bfp!!!!
super im so sorry lots of hugs!
ready I hope your still hanging in there as well my heart breaks for you girls :(
Crystal every day I get more and more worried I hope everything is going great!!!
Spuggle I love the hair does it keep that vivid color for awhile or does it fade quickly? my hair color always fades quick especially red

faith im sorry love this must be getting old for you to keep seeing the stupid witch! I really cant wait for the day I hop on here and see you have your bfp!!!!
super im so sorry lots of hugs!
ready I hope your still hanging in there as well my heart breaks for you girls :(
Crystal every day I get more and more worried I hope everything is going great!!!
Spuggle I love the hair does it keep that vivid color for awhile or does it fade quickly? my hair color always fades quick especially red

Momma i use a hair dye that is basically conditioner, it get it off ebay it's called directions. I do use the conditioner dye about once a week to keep it vibrant but it doesn't damage you hair like ammonia hair dyes. I do my roots blonde about every 6 weeks and then put the red on after that. :thumbup:

You ladies are all so sweet:hugs: It's nice to have a place where we all understand the disappointments this journey can bring:kiss:

You're among sisters! We all know the pain. I am hating the tww. Why's it go so slow?

HI ladies. I am gearing up to O. No pressure this month no temping OPKing nothing. Just going to have fun. Hope we see some more BFP's soon:)

Hi all, sorry i have been quiet, I have had real trouble logging on here for some reason.

Good luck Lissa. :thumbup:

Still no news on crystal then, hope she's ok. xx

7 DPO and no symptoms...except gassy and tired as hell. No cramps, nothin. Not testing til end of next week at all- gonna try to hold out til AF is late. :thumbup:

Worried something isn't good on Crystal's side. I don't think it's ever gone this long with her not talking. I know if I had bad news I would have to stay away for a little while. I'm praying that's not the case for her! :shrug:

Good luck, Lissa and everyone else gearing up to catch that egg. Faith- what are you up to? :kiss:

7 DPO and no symptoms...except gassy and tired as hell. No cramps, nothin. Not testing til end of next week at all- gonna try to hold out til AF is late. :thumbup:

Worried something isn't good on Crystal's side. I don't think it's ever gone this long with her not talking. I know if I had bad news I would have to stay away for a little while. I'm praying that's not the case for her! :shrug:

Good luck, Lissa and everyone else gearing up to catch that egg. Faith- what are you up to? :kiss:

Cj, good luck with this cycle:) I hope this one brings a sticky BFP for you:happydance: sorry the TWW is dragging you along:( We live our lives in two week increments, don't we :dohh:

Dh and I are both having a hormone panel done in about 2 weeks..testing to see if/what's out of balance:thumbup: Hope this brings some answers or can at least rule out hormone imbalance:winkwink:

Lissa, enjoy O time:hugs: good for you..not stressing out with temping and opks:thumbup:

Faith good luck with the panels.

Finally a symptom - 8 DPO and AF cramps all day long. I don't really get AF cramps anymore, not like before my TR. This is my first cycle on 50 mg clomid and my temp is pretty high. I wonder if it's just the clomid, implantation cramps (no spotting) or just a fluke? You guys are welcome to look at my chart -I'd like your opinions if you're willing to give them...I'm gonna try to hold out to test. By the way- Cramps are kinda all over but mostly concentrated on the right side.

cj. I took clomid and it can either give you great beautiful charts or really ugly charts. My first chart looked like a BFP I thought and nope. My second time it looked like the rocky Mts. and I got a BFP that ended in ectopic. So I don't want to be a downer I just don't want you to look at it like I did (for hours) and get your hopes up. I will be praying yours is a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->