Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thinking of you Angie....

Fluter I havent seen anything, but Ive heard. I try to stay away for those, I have enough drama in my life to even deal. smdh...

I must have missed that post!
Not the same one as the one stealing the photos, is it?

Oh she hasn't put it on that group. This is on her personal page she puts all that. She just joined the group so I'm sure she'll add it there as well.

No fb groups for me.....ugh to many ppl I'd like to slap!
Thinking of you Angie!

My number is still rising but not doubling accurately. The doctor I saw this morning said that all pregnancies are different. No more betas for me and I will come in next Monday at 7 weeks 4 days to have an ultrasound and I should be able to hear the heartbeat at that time. He said that since there is no bleeding, no pain and no decrease in numbers, I should assume that everything is fine and we can stop the betas which I am glad for. My number on Friday was 1658 and today it was 2500. It is not doubling properly. I am still not hopeful, but I am content with no more betas and just an ultrasound at what should be an appropriate time. Either this baby is the most stubborn little cow in the world, or it will drag out and destroy me in the end.. I am ready for whatever. The hubby is having the most difficult time though. I had to hold him the other night when he was crying so hard because my number didn't double right. He is struggling so much. I am worried about him. I am on bed rest for this next week. Water and milk only and lots and lots of food. I am not doing anything. If this baby will make it, then this next two weeks will tell.

Fluter, women like that lady you are talking about always end up pregnant. I used to feel that it was God punishing those of us that can't have kids, but now I feel that the devil needs people like her to procreate so he can have more little minions.. It helps me to feel better about my failure. :D

I hope everyone is well. I have not told anyone about the struggle we are going through. I decided that I am not going to at all. The hubby and I will deal with it alone. I also am trying to stay off of Google and any other place that stresses me out. I think I am going to spend all week crocheting and eating ice cream. At least that's what the hubby says I should do. I am praying my little one is super-strong and holds tight. All I can do is wait.

Praying for youAngie, like your pic says there is always hope!!!

AFM... struggling with emotions still. I have good and bad days. I hope once the baby gets here I will be to busy and sleep deprived to be so sad.

Dr appt in the morning at 10am to do an ultrasound weight check on baby. Possible Stretch and sweep to follow and if no baby... induction VIA Cytotec Friday at 6am. I'm hoping to avoid pitocin at all cost. I have been more pregnant with her than With any previous pregnancy. I'm still working full-time, so it helps pass the day. I will update tomorrow... getting so close. Ready to finally hold my babygirl!!!

I'm glad your Dr. is optimistic & hope your US is perfect! Take care of yourself & try not to worry, even if that's impossible to do! Extra prayers going up for you, dh & your LO.

Thinking of you Angie. I think all is just fine.

Jennifer I'm watching for a baby announcement!

Fluter I have some pretty harsh opinions sometimes so it's probably best I do not encounter the lady you speak of. I don't think I ever joined that group either.

As for me.. My girls have only been sick twice since birth luckily in 19 months. But both are sick at the same time right now with colds that turned into sinus infections.. So the last 8 days has been no sleep. Poor things! If only they could give me th discomfort I'd carry the illness in place of them.

Must be something going around. Had Asher in ER last night for low oxygen, high heart rate, and fever. His chest is so gunky. Thankfully no pneumonia, but poor guy isn't sleeping either.

Angie, I agree with Brandy, I think all is just fine with baby!!

Had another birth dream last night. Dreamt I was in the hospital in labour, but not feeling pain. My mother was with me, and she started yelling at me for coming out before it was time, so I told her to leave and as soon as she did, I felt one little pain and out came Emelia. February 10 at 4:50pm. She was gorgeous and looked like a mix between Asher and Anberlin. Had Asher's face, but Anberlin's hair. Of course, my mother came back instantly and refused to let me hold her. Bad ending, but good dream!

Just wanted to update you ladies. I am in the hospital for a ruptured ectopic. On my left side again. I lost my baby today. There are no words really as my tubes were supposed to be gone already but I am such a loser that I get ruptured tubes with no tubes. I was bleeding pretty badly inside and was on blood thinner but the doctor got everything under control and I get to go home tomorrow. I had a 7cm mass that noone saw yesterday at the hospital during my ultrasound. Sad is not really the word. I really do have the most sucky loser luck. I spent 15 thousand dollars to have ivf to get emergency surgery over a tube I was not supposed to have.

OMG Angie!!! I'm glad you're okay (physically), but can't imagine the heartache and confusion you're feeling right now. I'm sorry won't even cut it or take it away. I wish there was something I could say or do to help.

Omg Angie! How on earth does that happen??? I would be finding out why you had any tube left for sure, since both were supposed to have been removed! I'm sorry for your loss, but am thankful you are ok. I'm at a total loss for words. My heart breaks for you....

Angie, I don't know what to say. I know that nothing that anyone says is going to help you at the moment. I'm so glad your health is ok. I would def be asking the doctor that did you surgery about the tube that wasn't supposed to be there. I know your heart is breaking and I'm so so sorry. Sending you a big hug.

Thats extremely heartbreaking and I am also speechless. You are in my thoughts and I wish for you a very speedy recovery. Truly I am very sad.

Angie, I'm so sorry. I didnt even know that was possible with IVF... how and why would it travel into any part of the tube? I thought with implantation its attached right to the uterine wall, not just floating around.

I have NO words. Praying for you and yours.

I am at home finally. I haven't really been able to get past my anger as there is just no excuse. I am actually considering trying to see what I can do about the doctor that said he took my tubes, but obviously didn't. This is the second time that thru his negligence I have almost lost my life and both of my babies. Plus been put through surgeries that I should not have had to have. Not counting that I just spent thousands and thousands of dollars to do IVF and I was NEVER supposed to have a tubal pregnancy and now I have lost my baby because of him.
I just don't understand why these doctors should be able to walk away free and clear when I am on the verge of bleeding to death and I lost my child because of them.

I am not sure really what is going on as I am slow to process my horrible loss. We don't have the finances to try again anytime soon. I guess I will have to find another job and save. The doctor yesterday was a lady and she took every single piece of my leftover tube out...Well, the part that wasn't bleeding me to death inside my belly. A 7cm mass clot inside my belly.

I just don't know what to do. I mean, I tell myself that my tubes are real and truly gone now, but this makes twice that I have been rushed to an operating room for internal bleeding. I tell myself that I should try once more, but I lack the heart. I think my baby was a girl and it makes it doubly tough for me. I just feel confused and angry that that doctor should be able to take my baby and all my money I spent to have that baby and poop on it while I cry.
Such a hard day for me. I wanted my baby so much.

In that case, Angie, I would consider talking to a personal injury lawyer and see if you have any grounds to sue the doctor who said your tubes were gone.

I suggest getting your medical records asap! Then consult an attorney. If your records state he removed both tubes, then that's malpractice, negligence & fraud. If they don't say he took them, then not sure what can be done....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->