Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I agree. Call and ask for your pathology report of the last time you had surgery. Then call a lawyer. It's not right.

Jen unfortunately you can have a tubal (obviously) with IVF. It doesn't happen too often but I can. It's crazy to think that little embryos travel to places they shouldn't. I have a friend and TR sister that just had an ectopic where the baby was attached to her ovary. Friday is coming!!! Are you so excited?

Brandi and Brandy sorry the babies are sick. I know that's rough. My guy isn't sick but he never sleeps through the night. I'm so exhausted.

No Fri induction. ..hospital is full :( im back to the 19th. Baby is measuring 8lbs. He did a stretch and sweep yesterday but my tilted cervix didn't allow him to be aggressive, so he will try again Friday . Im excited but was really hoping for Friday.

I actually have all of the medical records and it is clear as can be that he said he took both tubes. I even have page after page of photos. The doctor yesterday also took photos and shows plainly my ruptured left tube near my ovary and a huge mass of clot. My belly was filled with so much blood it was insane. I just don't know how to even get started really and if I can afford to follow thru with it. I just feel so bad that he took my baby from me and that he should not be able to take the baby I worked for so many months to be able to have. Plus he put my life at risk again and I will not be able to afford to have another baby until we save for quite a bit and it makes me so mad that he gets to just waste the 15,000$ I just spent to do that IVF and all the emotional struggle.
I just feel so lost. I could never have imagined that I would be facing this since I have lived through it once already and it was so tough.

I bet you're ready for your girl to be here, Jen! The 19th isn't too far away but 8 pounds sounds pretty daunting to me.

Sorry about everyone's little ones being sick. It seems like these weather changes are starting out pretty tough already this fall. So many people are sick.
I think that a baby not sleeping well at night would be such a tough thing as it has a way of affecting everything. Hope your little guy starts sleeping through the night, Fluter!

My 2nd was 8lbs 13oz. ..and with her already being 8lbs, she has a whole week to continue to grow. Yes Monday is right around the corner but i had everything planned for my kids, mom etc. Now theres always the chance i will go on my own which would be great to avoid pitocin, but 1 day at a time...

Angie... contact a medical malpractice attorney and seek advice. Drs are insured for this kind of stuff and although it will not bring your baby back, it may help line your pockets to tey again. Dont be afraid, go after his ass!!!

I agree with Jen. I know there are some out there who don't get paid unless you win. DEFINITELY seek some advice, Angie.

I'm confused how you have pics showing your tubes were removed, but now have pics of your ruptured tube? Maybe I miss understood?

Jen excited for you!!! Your princess will be here before you know it! Are you letting the father in for delivery?
Hope the sick kiddos get well soon!
Flutter, sorry your Lo is a night owl! Mine were good sleepers thankfully!
AFM-Bought some cheapie opks, got a + today, crampy so O is close.....& dh has been an ass all week so I have 0 desire to bd at all....:( Guess the Soy Iso was wasted this cycle....*sigh

Cupcake yes...although I don't want to because he doesn't really deserve to, I will be the better person! !!! IF he chooses not to be there, then thats on him, not me. IF this is all a test and God feels we are meant to be, thats not a decision I want held over my head

Could his family be influencing him and telling him to stay away? I think you mentioned a while back that they seem to focus solely on the baby and not you. If he wants to be a family, they might be telling him to stay away, but seeing her for the first time, seeing what you went through to get her here, might make him realize that his family is more important than his family.

It will work out how it is meant to. If that means raising her yourself, you're going to be absolutely amazing at it. You love that little girl already beyond measure, and will go to the ends of earth for her. It's hard and scary in the beginning, but once you realize how strong you are and you can do this, it gets pretty easy.

Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly with the delivery!

I have photos of the operation, Cupcake. He took photos of the rupture, documented how he removed some lesions and both tubes, and just generally how my reproductive organs looked after he took the tubes.
The woman doctor who just did this operation, also documented the rupture and the photo of the baby in my left tube. She also had to take photos of my ovary and I got a couple of stitches in my left ovary because she had to remove the tube he had left after she removed the rupture. I literally have two documented cases of my tubes being removed and two tubal ruptures ending in emergency surgery. My IVF doctor was amazed when he called me yesterday. It really is quite the jacked up story.

Jen, I had Pitocin with my son and it was awful. I hated it. I spent hours shaking and shivering before his birth. He was 42 weeks though. It was horrible. It did go by pretty quickly though and the birth took me 30 minutes. By that time I was ready to deliver him myself. Both my kids were 6 pounds 7 oz. Having an 8 pound baby would make me wanna cry beforehand.

I think I will send that doctor an email first and explain myself and what I plan on doing. Then next week I will start doing research and find out if I have to get a lawyer in the state of the doctor's office or if I can get one here and if I can get one at all. I have all of the medical records except the ones from this surgery but I have to see her next week so I will get them then.
I just find myself wishing that I could step backwards and still have my baby. I wish I wasn't feeling like someone man-handled me and I wasn't scarred so bad both physically and emotionally.

My IVF doctor called me yesterday to ask when I was ready to try again. He said that I did very well and I ended up pregnant first try (as my heart is broken over my pointless loss.) He said to let him know when I am ready to try again like every person has 15,000$ just oozing out of their pockets. Made me feel doubly defeated as I won't be able to try again.
I can't wait for pics of your baby Jen!!

I think KJ is making his own decision to stay away. After loosing his daughter and then the mom leaving with his other son, you would think he wouldnt want to risk not being in Addisyn's life, but clearly thats not the case. I dont think he ever intended to try despite me begging him home. I know at one point his dad tried to talk to him, but KJ is a stubborn ass. He told his grandma he wants to be at the birth, yet he does not respond to my text, nor does he text or call me at all.

I think God hisself could show up at the birth and slap him in the face and it wouldnt change KJ's decision. At this point I dont think I am willing to give him a chance. I have heard he is already seeing someone and THAT makes me sick if its the truth. I have not spoke to him or his mom in over a week. I'm sure they know I'm still pregnant, but I could have had her and they wouldnt know.... I pray so hard to be a better person, but I'm being tested BIG time!!!

That's really sad, Jen, that he would choose that, and I'm sorry you're having to deal with it. Honestly, if I were in your shoes, I'm not sure I could be the bigger person either. My perspective could be skewed because of my 3 year old custody battle with a narcissist, but I don't think I'd be letting him in the room. I think I'd just text when she's here, and then have a lawyer on speed dial to file for custody and child support ASAP. But that's me, given what I've had to deal with for 3 years. I learned the hard way that if you're not with the other parent and they decide to take off with the child, there is nothing anyone can do without a court order outlining custody and access.

I truly hope it works out for you and Addisyn.

For sure consult a lawyer. Like Brandi said there are many that will take your case without payment and will take 20-30% of a settlement. And like Jen said, it won't bring your baby back and it can't take away the hurt but I could give you the money to try again.

Cupcake sorry your cycle is wasted.

Jen sorry no Friday baby but maybe just maybe she will come on her own.

Miss Addisyn is here :) 10/16 12:28am. 8lbs 6oz 21in.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1444984448904.jpg
    FB_IMG_1444984448904.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 9
My water broke at 2:45pm on the 15th. It proved to be my longest and most difficult labor, but so worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->