Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

For whatever reason, I can go to the main site no problem, but can't get to the voting page. It keeps giving me a Database error, even when I go to it through Google. I wonder if there are country restrictions on voting?

I shared it today on my Facebook as well. I got it from Stephanie's post

Did I do something wrong? I got a message that said the moderator has to approve my posts...

3D ultrasound this weekend. I get to see Emelia again. At this stage, I'm hoping she's still a girl because I've stocked up, literally, on girl stuff, and the car seat is pink. My house has been pinkified, lol.I can't believe there's less than 3 months to go. I swear this has been the fastest one.

My GD testing came back yesterday and I passed the one hour glucose! So maybe just too much Halloween candy, lol.

I had a very empowering dream the other night.

I've had three dreams about giving birth to Emi my entire pregnancy. After gaining 16lbs in less than a month, I was giving up on my VBAC and scheduling a csection because the weight gain and higher blood pressure I had were the same signs I had with my son, at the same gestational onset, and it ended up leading to a very traumatic emergency csection that almost cose Asher. I've also had a great fear my entire pregnancy, likely because of the PTSD and nightmares I had after his birth, that I would not be bringing my daughter home.

All three dreams have been in a hospital setting. One, she was born early, into a toilet with no one else attending. The second, she was born onto the bed with no one else attending.

Last night, I had a third: She was born into my hands, no one else attending, and as I watched the cord pulse, she rooted and found my breast and latched on right away, Her little face was identical to Anberlin, and then by myself, with a garbage can besides me, I birthed the placenta too.

She was there, she was alive, she was absolutely beautiful.

I don't know how many of you believe in being sent signs, but after last night, I believe my daughter is trying to empower me and teach me to trust my instincts again. I believe she's trying to tell me that she will be okay, and I will be okay, and I will have a successful VBAC.

Hi Ladies,

hope imat the correct thread...ive had a tubal reversal in 2012, at time of reversal both tubes were clear now after ahycosy test my left tube is clear and right tube is completly blocked.... ...now considering taking clomid or maybe go straight to ivf???

hoping I can get some advice and support here....

look forward to chatting and sharing experiences...

Ok well I give up its super annoying after a billion posts and ty a freaking moderator has to review my posts.

Mayne I'll try back in a few months.

Hi Ladies,

hope imat the correct thread...ive had a tubal reversal in 2012, at time of reversal both tubes were clear now after ahycosy test my left tube is clear and right tube is completly blocked.... ...now considering taking clomid or maybe go straight to ivf???

Welcome Sunshine! I had my TR in Nov 2012 too. Not sure how long your open tube is, but if you have a decent length I would give Clomid a try. Who knows, but its WAY easier & cheaper than IVF & it just might work? Have you had any pregnancies at all since your TR?

I. myself have short tubes (2.5 & 4) & after 2 m/c's,(1st with IUI, last was a surprise), we are moving on to IVF. I am taking Clomid to see if we can catch our keeper until then, though.....

Good luck on which ever path you choose!

Have you contacted any of the Admins, Brandy, or posted in the Help Forum to see what's up? Might be a glitch...

Hi Ladies,

Hi welcome to the thread. I'm sorry to hear about your blocked tube but one is all it takes. If you read the pages in here you'll find so many storries of struggle and success. Several of us did clomid and a few of us have went the IVF route as well. I am admin on FB to page for ladies that are seeking or have been to Dr. Garza in Mexico for IVF. You're welcome to join if you'd like just to read.

Well I realized its only in this thread a moderator has to approve me. ROFL Oh well... Guess my posts here will be delayed for now.

No I havent contacted a mod I am too lazy (maybe too honest too)

Jen - Your daughter is absolutely adorable!

Brandi- I am so glad everything is good and I loved the pics on FB of her U/S

Angie- I need to go to the link and vote sorry for the delays.

Everyone else I am thinking of you and wishing you well for this Holiday Season :)

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was total dysfunction but we had great food and the kids played the pie face game. Watching the big and little kids a like laugh was great. Did shopping with my cousin until 6am but don't really accomplish anything. I woke up to a phone call that my cousin was found dead on a pick nick table near our walking bridge. He has struggled with addiction his entire life. We are waiting on toxicology to confirm heroin overdose. My heart is so sad that he lost his life that way and that his 19 yr old daughter has to be the one to make decisions for him. My AF was due Wed no sign of her. I did a Walmart test Wed evening but it was negative so idk what is happening

So sorry fluter, i lost my grandmother last Saturday, its even harder around the holidays. Prayers for your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->