Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Congratulations Brandi on your approaching due date. I hope you've resolved the name issue and that all the haters have let go

Yup, picked her name and ordered things with her name on it, but I'm keeping it quiet until she's born so no one can give their negative opinions on it. I'll announce it when I announce her birth. I also won't be saying when I go into labour because my mom is being a right B at the moment and not respecting boundaries and such.

Her name will be Eleanor "Nora" Natalie Reese.

Brandi, I was hoping you would pick that name! I think it's beautiful.

How is everyone? It's been quiet here at my house since I took my sister's girls back home. I think that is one of the biggest reasons I want to have another baby sometimes.. My home is so quiet. I mean it has the usual chatter that comes with day-to-day living, but it is quiet. I am looking forward to the baby smell and the crying and the screaming and the nights awake.. I know it sounds weird, but I am most excited about the things people would say were the worst parts of parenting.
Not sure if we will be able to make it in March. With the holidays, we are behind financially. Not sure if I could even think about saving 5 grand in 2 months. I think I am reaching too far. I will probably have to pay to take all of my tests over again. We are still set on trying again though. We are even set about Garza as his guarantee is just too good to pass up considering my history. We have exactly zero dollars saved. :D... I know, I am on the ball! Not really worried about it. I am sure that we will have a baby. I just gotta keep pushing and not give up. Even if I don't have a baby, I sure do love my husband for working so hard to keep his promise to me. It makes me so proud of him. For now I am enjoying the family I have been given. We will start saving soon.. Hopefully before the end of 2016... :D
Hope everyone else is well. I wonder how LLawson is and Navy? I miss C.J. and Faith!
On to a new year and maybe some new additions..

You ladies and the girl I ordered the cloth diaper with her name on it from are the only ones who know her name. I haven't even told the kids because when I told then it was Delilah, my 4 year old slipped it to my mother who asked me why I was naming her after a whore in the Bible.

As far as my kids are concerned, her name is Buttface lol. (not picked by me haha)

Angie, I hope the next cycle works for you! You so deserve a baby. If it doesn't, and we can get everything worked out, my offer is still on the table. :)

Angie I'm glad you're not giving up. You're like me, I just couldn't accept NO as an answer lol. I signed up for a 6 week boot camp but I was only able to go one night this week because of the Holidays. I'll pick back up tomorrow. I was sore for 3 days straight and I mean sore. Muscles I didn't even know I had hurt. I want to get this weight off. I want to try for my frozen embryos but my little man is still not sleeping through the night and it's really wearing me out. I start the RN program next week. I'm excited and nervous as I know it's going to be a lot of work.

I miss the other ladies as well. I hope everyone is looking forward to 2016

I know how you feel about the weight, Fluter. Never imagined I would gain 20 pounds in just a couple of months. I have lost 7 or so pounds, but these last 10 pounds I am struggling with. I think this is the only bad part about getting older. I never had trouble maintaining my weight when I was younger.

So glad you get to start your RN program. Sorry your little one doesn't sleep well at night. Hope that gets better!

Brandi, your offer to be a surrogate for me is amazing. I really don't believe there is any better offering to be given. My husband supports another house though and even though he makes enough money to take care of two families, our own house sometimes has to go without. I would never be able to afford surrogacy. I can't hardly pay right now just the few thousand dollars it will cost me to do IVF again. Even if I do, it will take me months of saving and filing tax returns separate from my husband. Just for 5 grand... No way I would ever be able to afford the $ it cost for surrogacy in Canada. I appreciate your offer more than I can say and it is the most amazing offer ever, but we are way to poor to ever get our hopes up. I couldn't even lie to myself and say we could ever come up with the money. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the offer though...like I said, my own sister wouldn't help me have a baby.

I'm sorry it couldn't be worked out, Angie. If there's ever the opportunity though, the offer is always there. I don't mind travelling if that would make it cheaper.

Nora will be here in 23 days. Unless, of course, she decides to come earlier. My csection is booked for 8am EST on February 1.

Aside from the tubal reversal group on Facebook, my due date group, and my best friend, you guys are the only ones privy to this tidbit. That, and her name.

I plan to keep it a secret because of my psycho mom. So until she is born, I'll still make reference to going into labour, still refer to x number of days left according to my due date rather than section date, and will not be announcing I'm in labour or even hinting at a section. Once Nora and I are in recovery and have had some bonding time, THEN I'll be posting a shot of her cloth diapered bum. The cloth diaper will have her name on it, and I'll call my mom to let her know she is here. Once my mom has seen her, then I'll be posting her photo.

As disrespectful as my mother has been through the whole pregnancy and with how she posted Asher's photo and birth details before I had even woken from anesthesia, I still have enough respect that I believe my mother should see her granddaughter before Facebook does.

A little more than 3 weeks to go!

I'm sorry it couldn't be worked out, Angie. If there's ever the opportunity though, the offer is always there. I don't mind travelling if that would make it cheaper.

Nora will be here in 23 days. Unless, of course, she decides to come earlier. My csection is booked for 8am EST on February 1.

Aside from the tubal reversal group on Facebook, my due date group, and my best friend, you guys are the only ones privy to this tidbit. That, and her name.

I plan to keep it a secret because of my psycho mom. So until she is born, I'll still make reference to going into labour, still refer to x number of days left according to my due date rather than section date, and will not be announcing I'm in labour or even hinting at a section. Once Nora and I are in recovery and have had some bonding time, THEN I'll be posting a shot of her cloth diapered bum. The cloth diaper will have her name on it, and I'll call my mom to let her know she is here. Once my mom has seen her, then I'll be posting her photo.

As disrespectful as my mother has been through the whole pregnancy and with how she posted Asher's photo and birth details before I had even woken from anesthesia, I still have enough respect that I believe my mother should see her granddaughter before Facebook does.

A little more than 3 weeks to go!

I know most of you are on my Facebook, but I wanted to share some pics. I havent been on here in a long while.

Attachments

• addisyn.jpg
    addisyn.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4
  • cutie1.jpg
    cutie1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
  • cutie.jpg
    cutie.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
  • cutie2.jpg
    cutie2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
  • family.jpg
    family.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 6
Jen, Your little Addisyn is adorable! This is the fun age! They are all fun, don't get me wrong, but this age is where they are discovering everything and everything is so funny! Precious!
Not too much longer Brandy! I can't wait to see your precious little girl!
As for me, I haven't been around for a while. We aren't having anymore children as I had a hysterectomy back in 2013. Which I am totally fine with! It was the best decision for me. My cycles had become so bad after all of our losses and then after we had Addisyn, they became so much worse. Our family is complete! Now we have 5 grandbabies and grandbaby #6 is due August 18th! I do stalk this page frequently to see how all of my TR girls are doing! Some are doing amazing and some are still on their journey. I am praying for all of you! I know that it is such a emotional journey. If anyone doesn't know my story, I had my TR in April 2007. I had short tubes (I believe 5 cm on right and 2.5 cm on the left), our son had a very bad ATV accident in May 07, my father passed in August 07. We had our first pregnancy Feb 08 and our first loss March 08. We went on to have 4 more losses between 08 and 2010. The last one being Christmas Eve 2010. I told my husband I was done! I couldn't do it anymore. The physical and emotional loss was taking a toll on me. I was 38 on Christmas Eve. My husband asked that we wait until I was 40 and if we did not have our baby by then, we could stop. I turned 39 in Feb. We welcomed our precious 1st grand daughter on March 3rd 2011. We found out we were pregnant March 29th, 2011. Our miracle baby was born November 29, 2011. I turned 40 in Feb 2012! God knew what we needed and what we wanted and He knew when we were ready! Please don't be discouraged and don't get angry at God. His answers are yes and amen. And you may think His answer is no, but sometimes His answer is just not right now.
God Bless each and every one of you and I can't wait to see all the great :bfp: and precious babies soon!
Here are a few Christmas pics of most of our family. Our oldest grand daughter is not in it. The first one is us with all of our children, 4 of our grand children, and our 2 son in laws. The second one is us with just our 4 children. The 3rd is me, Jon and Addie. The last is our 4 babies! :kiss:

Attachments

• 0013 edited.jpg
    0013 edited.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 0005 edited.jpg
    0005 edited.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 0024 edited.jpg
    0024 edited.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 0027 edited.jpg
    0027 edited.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1
What a beautiful little girl Jen!
Thank you Jonnanne! Not in a good place today, as we had our 1st loss at this time, 2 years ago, Along with rampant bfp announcement is & the blizzard we are having....Really needed a message of hope today! God gives us what we need when we need it :) Your family is beautiful!

Jen your baby girl is so stinking cute. I love seeing her pics on Facebook.

Anne thanks for popping in. I love your story. It always gives hope

Cupcake - I'm sorry sweetie. Sending you a big hug. This snow sucks huh?

As for me, I missed boot camp all week because of kids Bball and the weather. I survived two weeks of nursing school so far. Tomorrow I'm starting a high protein low carb diet in hopes to help with the weightloss. It's so damn hard for me to lose weight. Lyndon is growing like a weed. I can't believe I must a short few months he'll be a year old!!! Her he is enjoying his first sucker. I'm not sure why the pic is upside down.

Ok scratch that. It said the file is too big let me try a different pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies, haven't been on her for ages. It's been 19 cycles now of ttc with no luck (been temping, using opks and all that jazz). Today I had a lap and dye under ga, so my left tube is totally blocked but my right side is open and there are no fibroids, polyps etc. I'm kind of after some advice, do you think that clomid would help increase my chances of ovulating on my open side? I can't get anymore appts with my gynae and have now been signed off by him (in uk u are only entitled to investigative procedures under NHS and not treatment, so they've done all they can), so I'm kinda on my own now :/. Any advice would be great.

Ps: loving seeing the baby pics, they are all totally gorgeous 💕

Oh my goodness I loved popping in and seeing all these beautiful babies and pictures of y'alls families!

Mum of 5 I don't quite have any advice for you...but several ladies have gone on to get a bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->