Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks, I'm being more realistic this time, I just don't know what to expect with the clomid thrown into the mix. Gonna try and wait til the end of the week to test. We have a hard time since my sweetheart works in the heat and I don't have high expectations anytime soon. I'd LOVE to have an April baby and avoid the summer heat next year, though.

Thanks, I'm being more realistic this time, I just don't know what to expect with the clomid thrown into the mix. Gonna try and wait til the end of the week to test. We have a hard time since my sweetheart works in the heat and I don't have high expectations anytime soon. I'd LOVE to have an April baby and avoid the summer heat next year, though.

Can't wait to see if the clomid has worked this time x

Hi everyone, finally managed to get on here, could not log in all day yesterday, goodness knows why !!!! fingers crossed Cj, hope it's your bfp month. :hugs:

I start work on friday :yipee: it will only be fridays and saturdays until the kids go back to school in september but i'm really excited and i have to say it will be a welcome break that will do us all good. :thumbup:

Thanks ladies :) Spuggle, good luck with the new job! I wish I could be home with mine. I know you're ready for them to go back though! lol! Summer means I have to work OT and miss my days with my girls sometimes, which sucks. My FF is saying it thinks I have a triphasic chart. anyone want to check it out?

Cj, lookin good:thumbup::happydance: your chart def. looks diff. from previous cycles!!! I hope that's a super good sign:) Can't wait for testing day:hugs:

Thanks Faith! I noticed that too. Who knows. Think I'm gonna try one of those internet cheapie tests tomorrow am since it's not a huge cost. Only had cramps 8DPO and AF is due 1st or 2nd. My bbs usually hurt like hell a week before AF and nothing at all so far. I have been really tired all week going to bed at 8pm or 8:30. Maybe that's just working in the heat. Or maybe all of this is clomid? Guess we'll know by Tuesday! Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!

Hello all, hope you are well.

Cj i love being with my kids but they argue and fight so much, it drives me crazy !!!

Super hope you are ok, thinking of you alot and hoping that you are coping ok. :hugs:

Ready how are you, i hope you are also having a good recovery, thinking of you. :hugs:

Big hello to the rest of you girls;

Faith
Jojo
Crystal
Lissa
Momma

And anyone else i have frogotten. xxx

Girls i just wanted to tell you all that im having a girl :)

Congratulations Momma!!! So BFN this am...11 DPO. I'll give it a few days and try once more. I have a little bit of a temperature this evening and have felt a little nauseous all day. Prob that salad I ate after working in the 100 degree heat outside!

Congrats momma that is such lovely news after all the not so lovely on here. Don't give up yet CJ there is still time for a BFP xxx

cj I agree dont give up yet I have seen many girls get a bfn on 11dpo and a positive on 12 dpo :)

I almost got excited this morning- something weird happened on my internet cheapie. I waited my 5 minutes and exactly then a pink wave of color started moving across the stick at 5 MINUTES. I thought evap lines were supposed to be clear? Said screw it and got a FRER for tomorrow morning :) I have the weirdest sympton EVER - my bbs hurt for the whole week up until AF. Not once have I felt anything so far- think the clomid's doing it?

oh cj now Im dying to know what the frer says! I will hop on in the am to see if you post any good news :)

Good luck CJ , I'm keeping everything crossed for you including my legs pmsl xxx

I laughed out loud at the crossing your legs, Jojo!:haha: It came up BFN and it's 13DPO, so I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month. Is there any chance of a BFP at this point?:shrug: I'm expecting AF Monday or Tuesday. I'm good- Keeping the expectations low for the summertime anyway.

OK- Things I've learned since I had the TR 3 1/2 months ago:
-For the first 2 months my body was going nuts with symptoms but that was just it adjusting.
-The last 2 cycles (this is my 4th) have calmed down and I'm getting used to what's normal. Every year since I started my AF, my boobs have hurt for the week before AF, this month not one ache. This was my first round of clomid, so I'm attributing it to that (oh along with the pimples!! SO unfair to be getting wrinkles and zits at the same time!!!:dohh:). The boobs never got bigger this month, either- woohoo!:thumbup:
-The OH loves the BD'ing all the time. He could do it twice a day every day and still want it. Ha! I hate when I have to tell him AF has shown her ugly face. :nope:He's in his mid 50's and although he loves my girls, I know he aches for one of his own.
-I'm 39 and just because I got pregnant the first time on the 2 of the 3 times I've been pregnant before ( 2DD & 1 mc) at ages 26 and 28 doesn't mean I'm guaranteed for it to happen again.
-It took 4 cycles, but I've learned not to freak over every symptom, otherwise I will end up an emotional wreck. :wacko:
-I've learned that you ladies are the best. We're all in the same boat, and you've all been here for me every time I've needed you. You are all such a blessing.:hugs:
-The most important one - I've been completely blessed with wonderful girls. I'm holding out hope that they keep up their record of having never been disrespectful and never talking back to me. They are 10 and 12 1/2. :flower:
-I won't give up until my sweetheart can hold his child in his arms. Whether we have to go with a donor egg if my egg quality eventually sucks or if we have to adopt. Last year my sister had her first baby and the look in his eyes and on his face was one I'll never forget. I can't let him go his entire life without feeling the experience we all know watching our OH's hold their babies for the first time. :headspin:You know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for letting me ramble ladies! I'm heading to work to bring home the bacon :) Have a great day and baby dust to you all :friends:

FYI- The ticker below is off by one day...13 DPO

cj keep enjoing the bding ;) and your day will come with such a good outlook :)

There is still a chance of a BFP hunny, the egg could of implanted late and not enough HCG in the urine yet. I will be 39 when LO is born too but do plan to TTC again straight afterwards cause I feel like the clock is ticking with my age and early menopause that runs through my family xxxx Good luck xxxx

Cj, sorry it was BFN this AM:nope: You have such a good (and realistic) outlook on things. It really can become very emotional with each month that passes and one tends to feel more and more hopeless:( BUT, I'm reading more and more ladies getting their first BFPs MANY months...up to 2 years after TR. I realize none of us want to wait that long, but it WILL happen if we keep trying:happydance:

Ready & Super, how are you ladies doing? :hugs:

Thanks ladies :) Faith- I've noticed that too - years later. I'll worry about an HSG when I have to, until then, I'm gonna keep the OH busy!! :)

Jojo- That's my plan too! If I can get that first one, right after, I'm ready to go for it again. The FS said he'll let me try a VBAC even though I've had 2, since the genetic disorder my girls had came from their dad (my ex). If I can vbac then definitely one as soon as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->