Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Fluter, that's the only reason why I am glad my tubes are gone. The struggle of getting pregnant is the worst thing. If you never know the joy it is not as bad as having it and it being ripped from you.
Brandy, I plan on putting everything we spent on our taxes. It is a burden keeping all those receipts, but it's the least they can so for not covering infertility so I'll take what I can get.
Llawson, you are past the miscarriage point. Trust your doctor. That medicine cant continue through your pregnancy. Just think of it as Progesterone and now that you are past the miscarriage stage, it's time to wean yourself from it. It'll be o.k. Also, its good to be high risk so you will have a lot more ultrasounds and photos of the baby. I am excited for you.

I finally made the step towards what I wanna do when my son leaves home. I will have school two days a week until Sept. After that I have 11 classes left till my degree. I am gonna push forward, I guess. My son will also start college in the fall toward his Marine career as I finally talked him into staying home this last year till the first of 2017 at least. Small battles.. I just really feel that he needs this last year of growth before he heads out.

I am set for Sept/Oct. I put in my child clearances and fot them back already, but still have my state and federal checks to go as they have to be mailed in. I finally am getting some stuff done. Its nice to not be in limbo. I am not bothering with any plans or even any saving for a baby yet. Just shooting for things to fall into place for October.

I will be 37 by then. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever succeed.
Brandy, we need some updated pics of those two beauties of yours.

Thank you ladies. My heart is at piece as the bleeding continues. My labs came back elevated at 570 so I'm having a repeat beta today. I'm hoping this one shows a falling number. We will continue going on just as we had and if we don't get pregnant before September I will do the FET.

I cant believe they are 2 today! WOW :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20160229_144119.jpg
    20160229_144119.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20160229_140503.jpg
    20160229_140503.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 5
Dang! I can't believe it's been two years already! They are so pretty. I like the holding hands photo. That was precious.

Seems like I have thought about babies all day today. Some days it gets so tough to be patient and wait. I had bought quite a bit of baby stuff a few years ago. I am about to send it to a friend of mine who is about to have her first grandbaby (due the same time our baby was due). No sense in keeping it when I don't have a baby yet. I have been buying a lot of books though for babies. Some days I want to just take our money and go have a baby; throw everything else in the fire and just not pay for anything.. It is a wild thought that I would never act on, but it is there in the back of my mind. Who needs rent money when you can use this as --- dun dun dun....Baby Money...

Sometimes I hate being grown up. I want to be one of these women that just have baby after baby with no care to who is paying for them. I am feeling sorry for myself today as the brother-in-law texted the hubby today and told him that a place in New York offers IVF for 3900$ (CNY).. I was at Walmart watching this cute little girl playing in the aisle when the hubby told me.. all I could think was that I am trying.. Every day. Can't pinch a dollar out of a turnip (or something like that.)

Rant over for now I guess since it just depresses me.

Aww Brandy, they are just ADORABLE! Do they get along well?

Aww Brandy, they are just ADORABLE! Do they get along well?

No! Haha. They are polar opposites so they butt heads alot! Drives me insane. But the one constant I find is that when we are home they butt heads... When were out in the world it's 'them against everyone' that's when they seems to bind together.

Too Funny! Thats kind of cool though, they are ready to take on the world together!

Hey Ladies! I hope everyone is well! I have been in a horrible mood the past few days. I figured it was a cycle issue, but I am only cd19 so I am not sure. I have had more than wonky cycles since my second tubal removal surgery. I suppose my cycles will start to go even more downhill. I had been stressing about going to school and having a baby. I want to raise my baby so I was struggling with starting and then not wanting to continue after we get our baby. I decided this morning that I am going to wait until after our three tries to begin a program. I had already sent the first payment in and sent all of the background check and even had gotten malpractice insurance, but I want to have a baby first and I promised myself that we could have three tries before I move on and that is what I am going to do. Next summer if I have failed, then I will move on to a future without children but not until then. I will be a stay at home parent for our kid so paying for a program out of pocket seems kind of silly until I give myself the time I have promised. I felt like I was just taking so much on myself. I feel like I have taken a giant leap. I admit that I am scared of putting so much of myself into the last three tries I am gonna give myself. I have not even told my husband yet that I cancelled the class this morning.
My son's GED test is scheduled for the 29th of March. The day before he turns 17. He will start college in the fall. I felt like a huge weight had lifted this morning and I know it will feel even better once my kid passes that test. He already passed his pre-tests so I pray he does as well on the real one.
So glad I finally decided on getting myself ready to face one thing at a time. I was killing myself with stress.

Just wanted to update you ladies. Even though I bled for a few days it stopped and my beta kept rising. I've had two u/s this week and stil can't find anything. My betas are over 3000. The tech today tried for over 30 minutes to find anything. She said possibly on the left ovary but she couldn't say 100% because it could be the corpus litem cyst. No free floating fluid, nothing! I'm a total mystery to everyone. I named the baby Waldo because he can't be found. Sadly we've decide to take the metho shot tomorrow. They are supposed to call me to set up the appointment because I have to go to the cancer center to get it. I cried even though I knew this didn't have a happy ending. My heart is still broken.

So sorry flutter, but I think your making the right call even tho I'm sure its a hard decision to make.....

I think so too. It is a hard thing to decide, but it's even harder having a tubal rupture.

Hello Ladies.... It's been sometime since I've been here! I thought I would update you ladies, as this place was once my comfort blanket 😊. After a divorce and meeting a wonderful man and 5 losses, I'm pregnant! I'm 12 weeks and 3 days along! It's feeling real as I'm supposed to be in the safe zone now? I had an ultrasound at 10 weeks and the baby was measuring 4 days ahead and a heartbeat of 153 and very active!

This was not a planned but I was not preventing either. I just summed it up to me not having that chance. With 5 of my losses I have not made it past 7 weeks. There is hope!

I have not been here in a couple of years and I have no idea on what's going on, but I plan to take the time and read some posts to be up to date. Some if you may know me, some may not. I look forward to sharing this miracle with you ladies 😊

Congrats Superstoked!
Angie, I think that was some wise decisions.

Hi Super!!! Wow congrats to you. Very happy for you. Glad you stopped by to share your great news.

I got two shots on Friday. I didn't feel 100% about it but I did it anyway. I physically felt drained and got vertigo on Friday night. I felt very tired on Sat but other wise I'm ok. I'm not real sure what's supposed to happen. I'm not bleeding or cramping. I assume that maybe I won't because I already bled for a week. I have no idea. I have an appointment today to have labs. I'm going to ask for birth control for a couple of months because you're not supposed to get pregnant for 2-3 mo post the shot plus we are going to St. Croix in June and the Zeka virus is there. I don't want to take any chances. I just can't wrap my head around why it took 6 years to get a BFP and it end like this. I'm trying to push it out of my mind and just focus on doing the FET as planned in Sept.

Im so sorry Fluter. I have been thinking about you constantly and praying for you.
Ive never even heard of this shot until now so Im not sure how it supposed to work either. Everything I know, Ive learned from you all on here and I still dont know alot but you all are teaching me. :)
I still havent got the results for the Maternit21 test they did 13 days ago. The lady that did it said it would just be a few days. I think she must have not realized one was that test cause I had several and all the other tests have come back. She was from Labcorp. I called the OBGYN this morning and she said sometimes it would take a month. (That seems like a long time)! Anyway I called Labcorp to see what they said and they didnt even have an order for that one and they only do the Informaseq test now so she said they probably used Quest for that one test. Im about to lose my mind! I left a message with the OBGYN so someone could call me back so I can see if it was Quest or if theyve lost my stuff somewhere. Im anxious and with her telling me a few days made me even more anxious! Most posts Ive seen from people is saying no more than 2 weeks?

Fluter, you are in my thoughts. Xo

LLawson, excuse my ignorance but I have never heard of a Maternit21 test? Could you inform me? 😊

I had an appointment today with my doctor. It was a routine appointment after my ultrasound. My blood pressure was up and she wants me to take my blood pressure twice a day for a week then bring the report back to her. That scares me. I've never had a high blood pressure concern. She did use the Doppler and we heard the heartbeat which was unexpected but very nice!

Have any of you ladies heard or experienced a high blood pressure issue with pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->