Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi Galvan, I remember you! Thats exciting news! I wish you the best of luck!
Cupcake, Im excited for you. Will you be doing IVF close to August or will it still be awhile? Im quite sure you will have success with that. You were able to get pregnant with an IUI so Im sure this will work for you. How exciting! With the IVF you may get more than one also :)
Angie, sounds like your blood sugar or BP may be dropping. Do you take any meds that would cause that? As far as bad headaches my husband and I take Excedrin Migraine. It works better than his prescription Migraine meds. Also laying with a hard ice pack at the base of your neck helps. You have to withstand the cold and it will actually start numbing it. I had horrible Migraines when I was taking Clomid. I actually have not had one headache since being pregnant which is so strange!
AFM, still waiting for these test results! Im going insane! I called this morning and they said they may be back but the lady that gets the results is out sick. She said she was going to reroute it to a nurse and see if she could get them and call me. Im not holding my breath. They told me they would have a nurse call me twice last week and never did. I Love the doctors and nurses there but their office people and Lab people seem to be slacking to me! I had a friend that used to work there and quit because she said it was a mess and alot of drama in the office. Im starting to believe that. Ive never had an issue with them before but Ive never had to have all this done. Its pretty much just been them scheduling my appts before and nothing else.
I do have an ultrasound appt. Thursday but I think it will be too early to catch the gender that way?
Well, Ive made it to my scond trimester. I still cant believe Im pregnant. I have a doppler and I check the heartbeat weekly to confirm it. I think Ill feel better about it when I can finally feel it moving. Im having some horrible Insomnia. I have for weeks now. Anyone have any suggestions on that? She said I could take something. I think it may have been Unisom? But I dont like the way sleep meds make me feel when Im not pregnant so it scares me to take anything now that I am. Im exhausted when I go to bed and its like a lightbulb clicks on as soon as I lay down and I toss and turn all night?

Hi Galvan, I remember you! Thats exciting news! I wish you the best of luck!
Cupcake, Im excited for you. Will you be doing IVF close to August or will it still be awhile? Im quite sure you will have success with that. You were able to get pregnant with an IUI so Im sure this will work for you. How exciting! With the IVF you may get more than one also :)
Angie, sounds like your blood sugar or BP may be dropping. Do you take any meds that would cause that? As far as bad headaches my husband and I take Excedrin Migraine. It works better than his prescription Migraine meds. Also laying with a hard ice pack at the base of your neck helps. You have to withstand the cold and it will actually start numbing it. I had horrible Migraines when I was taking Clomid. I actually have not had one headache since being pregnant which is so strange!
AFM, still waiting for these test results! Im going insane! I called this morning and they said they may be back but the lady that gets the results is out sick. She said she was going to reroute it to a nurse and see if she could get them and call me. Im not holding my breath. They told me they would have a nurse call me twice last week and never did. I Love the doctors and nurses there but their office people and Lab people seem to be slacking to me! I had a friend that used to work there and quit because she said it was a mess and alot of drama in the office. Im starting to believe that. Ive never had an issue with them before but Ive never had to have all this done. Its pretty much just been them scheduling my appts before and nothing else.
I do have an ultrasound appt. Thursday but I think it will be too early to catch the gender that way?
Well, Ive made it to my scond trimester. I still cant believe Im pregnant. I have a doppler and I check the heartbeat weekly to confirm it. I think Ill feel better about it when I can finally feel it moving. Im having some horrible Insomnia. I have for weeks now. Anyone have any suggestions on that? She said I could take something. I think it may have been Unisom? But I dont like the way sleep meds make me feel when Im not pregnant so it scares me to take anything now that I am. Im exhausted when I go to bed and its like a lightbulb clicks on as soon as I lay down and I toss and turn all night?
My appt is August 29th so expecting to cycle in Sept! (FX'd)
Unisom is what I see recommended for sleep...

Awesome Cupcake! Thats not too far away!
Im trying really hard not to take any sleep aids. I may have to break down and do it!

Llawson, I am actually having headaches that are already there when I open my eyes. It is becoming difficult to function. They are tryying to say that its stress related anxiety, but I just dont believe that as I dont feel stressed at all. The headaches are really tough to handle as they make me feel sick and dizzy. I went to the doctor this morning and they actually said that as long as my cat scan was good I shouldnt be worried since the head is the only reason why someone has headaches. I wanted to punch her in her face and tell her to go back to school. Damage to the head is the only thing that will cause headaches... And people wonder why I despise doctors. Its sickens me. Here I am not hardly able to function because of horrible headaches that happen before I even open my eyes and I cant get help. I am feeling at my wits end with what to do.

Not much I can accomplish with complaining either really except for to bring closer to the surface my anger at having to suffer. It is really insane.

If there is some way it is really anxiety, I wish it would ease up a bit.

Angie are you talking about like you wake up with a headache?if so it may be your neck. I hurt mine at work several yrs agoand got what they call a cervical wedge. I couldnt lay down without waking with a headache and there was nothing that would get rid of those headaches but a chiropractor. My husband had to change pillows cause he was waking with headaches. He still gets them if he sleeps in a weird position.

Yes, LLawson!! I literally wake up with a headache every morning. It's so awful. It was just maybe two or three times a week but now it's every single day. I have been to the ER twice now. It is hard to live with headaches. I haven't been to a chiropractor, but I guess I might have to go that way soon if I can't get the pain to ease up. They keep telling me I have anxiety from my loss in October, but I just don't know. I know that my neck stays sore and I even thought that they might have pulled my shoulder muscle during my surgery last year transferring me onto beds or something. I guess I also should consider vision changes. Getting old sucks! I know that.

Sorry you are having problems Angie. I hope you get it figured out.
Well, ITS A BOY! Another boy in the house! Im surrounded by them but I dont mind. They are easier to raise than the girls.
So my Ramzi Theory I had done was wrong.
Ive had nothing but boy dreams the whole time but the Ramzi Theory said girl and my heartbeat had been in the 160s so the doctor said possibly a girl too.
I had the ultrasound first and she said she suspected boy but didnt want me buying any boy stuff until I got my MaterniT21 results back. I had to wait but they finally got them faxed while I was there (almost 2 hours). FINALLY! My Doc was pretty upset they had not come in yet and was determined to get them while I was there. It confirmed it was a BOY! The MaterniT21 was negative and the genetic stuff they looked for on the ultrasound was perfect so we are good!

Heres one of the pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
Congrats one boy!!! My ramzi said girl but matrni said boy as well. The heartbeat theory can't be counted until 3rd trimester because all babies are fast at the beginning and slow as the weeks go by. Lyndon was in 160's but slowed to 130's by 3rd trimester

Cupcake we should be doing our FET by Sept so hopefully we'll be bump buddies!!!

LL Thats fantastic news!!

That would be awesome Cupcake and Fluter if you got to be bump buddies :)

That's great you're having a little boy, LLawson! I think little boys are easier too! That is a cute little sonogram photo.

Well, we finally got to tell EVERYONE! I am a little overwhelmed after I posted my announcement on facebook last night cause Ive had non-stop calls, texts and messages since about 10 last night and they are still coming!
We told my in laws first on Saturday and Yesterday. They are Ecstatic! This is my husbands first biological child and his Fathers first biological grandchild so you can imagine the excitement! I knew they would be excited but I never imagined to this extent! His Mom took us straight to the Mall and bought over 300 in maternity clothes. Crazy! Shes already talking about all the stuff shes found to buy. LOL so again I was kinda overwhelmed. Everyones in total shock cause Im already 15 weeks and know the gender. I guess Im a little selfsh for not telling everyone earlier but I wanted to make sure things were ok.
I will post my facebook announcements from my phone. The pics are still upside down when I try and post them from my Ipad!

Heres the announcements!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 9
Oh and one last thing to give us all some hope! I found out my grandma was 35 when she had her last but I also found out my great grandma was 53!!!!! When she had her last. She had 15 children and had all at home except for the last 3. How crazy is that?

congradulation to all havent been on in awhile been down I have had 2 miscarriages in 5months.

LLawson, those announcements are amazing! I teared up.I can imagine my excitement if my first grandbaby was on the way! The person pregnant would be my new hobby. I would be spending all my money on their happiness for sure since they would be bringing me such joy. (At least I pray that's how it will be.) I definitely have an overly emotional personality though, which is strange cause you can't tell it by looking at me as my hubby says I always look mad.. I think it's just my face. :D

TiaTammy, I am very sorry for your losses. When I was in the hospital in October after my rupture, there was only one nurse in the whole 48 hour period who consoled me on the loss of our baby. It was a heartbreaking experience, but it was magnified as noone acknowledged that our baby was gone. I am sorry that your babies are gone and I will pray for your family.

AFM: I finally got some B vitamins. I think they actually help my anxiety cause after I take them, my symptoms ease off. Maybe it is just coincidence, but I will take whatever works. I supposedly have a general/medical anxiety disorder and it sucks! Too many losses and too much life-stress in such a short time. I have constant headaches, dizziness and chest pain, not counting that I constantly worry about something being wrong with me.. Sometimes I ask myself if this journey was worth it and I know it was, even without a baby.. just for the way it has brought me to my lowest and I learned how to better talk to God and be strong. I think the hubby and I both are looking forward to doing IVF again in October, but I also know that we both are ready for a full break from the thought of babies too. I am ready to let God take control over this finally. If we conceive this next IVF, that's awesome, but if not, I am taking a break to recover my health. This journey has given me 7 losses, 2 emergency surgeries, 1 planned surgery, auxilliary breast tissue, anxiety disorder, almost 30 thousand spent, scars on my belly and my heart and mind, I get talked about by everyone who feels they have a part to play, and my faith has been tested and tested and tested. I am due for a break. Hopefully we will conceive and I will be praying about it, but if we don't then I am taking a break because I have to, not cause I want to. Letting go of this dream would not cause me half as much pain as trying to hold onto it has.. Sometimes I wish I were not so stubborn and hard-headed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->