Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Super, its a blood test you can have done to check for Downs Syndrome and other abnormalities and you can also find out the gender if you want. Its also called a harmony or informaseq and a few other names. Im 45 and they say its best for women over 35 to have it done.
Ive heard of alot of women having high blood pressure later in pregnancy but havent heard of many in early pregnancy. Im worried about mine because I was on blood pressure meds a few yrs ago and was able to come off it after being on Metformin for awhile. They are trying to lower my dose and possibly wean me off the Metformin now so I hope I dont end up with any issues.
They want me eating at least 80 grams of Protein a day because of my age and its been a challenge trying to find things I like that are low carb too! Ive been eating alot of chicken, nuts, peanut butter and eggs! LOL

Well the doctors office never called back yesterday so I just called. After being on hold for about 30 minutes they have come to the conclusion it was never done because they called their Lab and there was never an order for it there either! Im livid! She said she found that out yesterday, so why didnt someone call me back and tell me?
Now Im waiting for a call back to see if I can come in before my appt on the 31st and have it done or if they are going to make me wait until the 31st? Im so upset! Ive been waiting for 2 weeks for something that wasnt even done.

Super, I am so glad you finally found a good man! I believe I recall your ex rather well and seem to remember something about him having another baby during the midst of your awful losses? I don't have the best memory though. I am glad you are finally set to have your baby. That's awesome! I was just thinking about you and some other ladies that used to be on this forum. If I ever stop writing on here, I figure I will come back after a few years to update, even if it isn't positive news. :D So glad your news is positive news!

Fluter, The shot is supposed to be horrible, but not as horrible as surgery. Your bleeding, I am sad to say, is not over. I would not be out too often without ample protection. I have heard some women say that it is just like a normal period, just heavier because of the loss. Have a good heating pad and a supply of Tylenol. Sometimes it takes some people weeks to start feeling the effects of the shot. I don't think any loss is easy to bear. The things we have to go thru are awful and most people can't even imagine how deeply they affect us. I hope the shot goes easy. Your number was double what both of mine was for my tubal ruptures. They told me that since I was having IVF and the baby skips the tubal trip all together that there was no way I could have a tubal pregnancy, but I found out first hand that was a lie..
Anyway, I am praying for you to be at peace.

LLawson, I don't have to eat protein for a pregnancy, but I did have some supposed issues with my NK cells. I have been taking fish oil and eating sunflower seeds and almonds daily. I get them at the Dollar General Store and just pour them into a bowl. They have bbq flavored and a toffee nut flavored and I mix them together so the flavors offset each other. Plus they're less expensive for us peeps that have to eat them for health reasons and need them every day. I struggle some days to want to eat them. :) I am hoping that I can repair some of the stuff I have been told isn't great before I even get to the hard part.

AFM: I had an old friend text me the other day. She starts out asking why I had not just deactivated my Facebook, but why I had to permanently delete it. I told her my reasons had mostly to do with bad family and too many babies reminding me that our baby would not be arriving in April. She goes on to write me this long text talking about how God hasn't allowed me and my husband to have a baby because we have kids already that we don't see. I won't bore you with details, but I will just say that us not seeing our children is not in any way, our own idea.
Anyway, my 'friend' tells me that is why God has not allowed me and my hubby to have kids, so in a sense, that is why God has let me miscarry 8 babies. 'God killed my babies because my daughter hates me' is basically what she said. My husband was furious. We talked about how many people feel justified in using God when they want to condemn someone, but not ever knowing Him when it comes to loving someone. All I could text back was that if God wanted my babies, He could have them and that all I can do in my awfulness is just pray He would forgive me for not being allowed to see my daughter and He would not keep me from conceiving forever. Some times now I struggle with deciding within myself if I will never will speak to her again or forgiving her for thinking that I deserved to miscarry 8 children. One part of me wants to forgive and the other part wants to kick her in the face.

I get so sick of these 'holier-than-thou' people who use God to explain the bad that other people 'deserve', but never do they ever say that those people deserve the good things that God gives them. Especially when you haven't set your eyes on said person for a decade.

Blah to the people who feel justified in casting boulders into people's lives!

Angie, I dislike those kinds of people! Just cut them out of your life altogether because you do not need the negativity! I lived stressed and depressed for yrs just dealing with negative people. After removing them from my life,Ive never been happier and healthier because of it! Stress from others can really damage your health!
The doc called me back and was very upset that test was not done and told me to come on anytime I want and she will get me right in for the blood test. I told her I would be there at 9am tomorrow.

LL that really stinks about the test. I'd stay on them because I'm pretty sure there is a cut off in weeks that it can be done. I had the test at 9 or 10 weeks and they had my results in a week

Angie People are incredibly rude and just down right mean hearted! I hate that you had a tubal during your IVF with tubes you weren't supposed to have at that! IVF does make the chance of ectopic higher. You wouldn't think so but it does and even the smallest piece of tube can be used for the embryo.

Well I'm still not bleeding. I had one hint of pink last night and nothing but a fabulous yeast infection this morning yay me ... Ugh. I had my appointment yesterday and blood work. The NP told me that everyone is different and that I may not bleed because my lining had already been shed when I bled for 6 days or I could bleed again. They called me today to have me come in a redo the labs because they were supposed to wait a full 4 days post shot to get labs. I'll redo them on Friday and then weekly until my number is less than 2. I got 3 months worth of birth control.

I took Lyndon to see the Easter Bunny today. He loved him! He cried when I made him leave lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 5
Oh my goodness Fluter! Lyndon is adorable! I think hes the first little one Ive seen that wasnt afraid of the Easter Bunny! He looks so Happy! All my friends are posting pics of their kids and the Easter Bunny on facebook and they have all been crying! LOL.
He looks like a Happy little guy!

Awww, Fluter, he is so cute! I can't believe he is so big already. Time is passing by so quickly. You and I will probably be in Mexico around the same time this year. I am shooting for Sept/Oct.
I have decided that I am done fully after one.more year. Sometimes I wonder why I want to start over raising babies and I know that it will only be a small regret in my heart if I never get to have another baby. At least that's how I feel today. It is time for my cycle to restart though so it may just be the b-word starting to show herself. I know one thing, getting my body prepared for another IVF and possible pregnancy is tough work. Sometimes I wish I were a male so I could just scratch myself and all is well with the world again. Yep, it's that time of the month again. Ugh!

Well the doctors office never called back yesterday so I just called. After being on hold for about 30 minutes they have come to the conclusion it was never done because they called their Lab and there was never an order for it there either! Im livid! She said she found that out yesterday, so why didnt someone call me back and tell me?
Now Im waiting for a call back to see if I can come in before my appt on the 31st and have it done or if they are going to make me wait until the 31st? Im so upset! Ive been waiting for 2 weeks for something that wasnt even done.

When I did the test I was under the impression that the blood is drawn and sent to the facility that manufacturers the testtest. I don't believe that labcorp would be the one to run it only draw it. Mine took 5 days but I've heard it taking up to month. I'm so sorry that they dropped the ball.

Brandy, the office actually has a person in house from Labcorp that does all their blood draws. They do this one as well but its sent out Fedex to a Seqouian Labs (not sure if I spelled that right).
The same girl from Labcorp took it today and a nurse came in and she handed her the blood and the nurse had me sign some papers this time. I didnt do any of that the first time. The nurse was the one that told me they send them separately by Fedex to that different Lab. She said it usually takes no more than 7-14 days. I read on the Labs website that they take no longer than 5 days from the day they receive it to have the results but it looked like the only locations were California and North Carolina so Im not sure how long it would take to get to them.
Hopefully its legit this tome and I will know something soon. :)

LLawson, I hope you get your results quickly! I am probably not as excited as you are, but I like hearing gender reveals.. I suppose I should ask if you are going to tell first before I get too antsy, huh?

Oh Ill tell LOL Im horrible at keeping secrets and Im ready to know! :)

Hi Ladies. It's been years since I have posted anything. But I did still read all the updates. I'm not even sure if anyone will remember me. Still sharing this journey with you ladies

I remember the name, but for some reason I can't recall the story.. I do see, however, that you have a son that is 1 year old so congratulations are in order!

Hi everyone, I've been on this page on and off for a long time and catch up on all you lovely ladies journeys. This is my 21st month of ttc after my reversal and I've finally got my BFP 😁😇. I literally found out ten minutes ago, can't share with friends and family, but needed to share with someone before I burst! Xxx

Hi ladies! I haven't been on here in forever! We are going to a new RE next week, so hopefully we can get a TR miracle this time! I am super excited!! Hey Angie!! I've missed you!!!

Dang. Amazing how all the long timers are coming back to announce bfp's around the same time! Maybe its a sign that good things are coming to the rest of us! Congrats ladies! No new updates here....except we have schedule our 1st IVF consult appt for August!!! Since I don't have much to say related to TTC anymore I don't comment often, but I am stalking you ladies & am excited for those of you finally getting your long awaited miracle babies!

Hey Galvan! I am so excited about you finally starting to try again.
Congrats Mumof5!
I am excited for you, Cupcake!

AFM: I am sitting in the parking lot while my son takes his GED test so he can start college sooner. I haven't been feeling that well lately and have had headaches that no aspirin will fix. Plus a dizzy nausea that comes with. I have had it now for 6 days straight. My hubby says it's stress, but I don't feel stressed. Everytime I eat I feel sick. It is aggravating. I am losing weight quickly, but not in a good way. I am gonna go get checked out at the ER if I don't feel better. We are 2 hours from home and it is affecting my daily life as I have trouble driving. Hopefully it's nothing bad, but they figure out what it is cause it sucks! We are still pushing for October. Hope everyone gets their baby this year, us included!

LLawson, waiting on your gender reveal! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->