Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Congrats Lawson!!!

Finally got home internet back today so I should be around more often now. Noralie is finally turning a corner after struggling through tongue ties and weight gain issues. She's such a happy little girl who loves her snuggles. I'm going to start trying for my last in September. Hoping that one will be a boy.

Attachments

• 12938327_627503310739052_7489488452940358092_n.jpg
    12938327_627503310739052_7489488452940358092_n.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 12931259_627212460768137_4040762618719025918_n.jpg
    12931259_627212460768137_4040762618719025918_n.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 12321448_626825960806787_7445378266132701729_n.jpg
    12321448_626825960806787_7445378266132701729_n.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 5
So sorry for your losses Tia.

Thanks Angie! I think I have become my Mother in Laws new hobby!
I Love the B Vitamins! I think they make me feel so much better. I wish I had discovered the chewable a long time ago!
Thanks Brandi! I wondered what happened to you. Nora is a doll!

LL so awesome!!! Love the announcement

Lyndon is 1 today!!! His party is Sunday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 3
Aww Happy Birthday Lyndon!!
It doesnt seem like a year already. I think he looks like your daughter, from your profile pic. Too cute!

Llawson Congrats on the BOY!! Super cute announcements as well!

Happy Belated birthday Lyndon!!
Fluter I'm sorry about your loss.

Brandi she's such a doll! I love seeing her pictures on Facebook.

March 23 made my 5th year anniversary of my TR and today is my first TR babies 3rd birthday!
Went on metformin to help regulate my cycles and ovulation so maybe we will end up with TR baby #2 in the near future.

Hey Ladies! I was wondering if you guys would wanna help me with a little project I have going on? I am going to be starting to prepare at the end of July for our IVF in October. I am making a list of things I can do to give myself the best chances to succeed the first time. I am looking for anything from pomegranate juice for lining, to extra protein, to vitamins that can/might help. Foods, special music, anything that I can try. I will be starting 3 months in advance so everything will be in my system and I don't shock my body. Plus, I wanna be in the best shape I can. I am actually gonna be making a calendar for each day so I can keep it straight.
Also, Fluter, do you know if the doctor recommends birth control for a few months or should I just let it go since my cycles are pretty regular? I have VERY light cycles, always have. I wouldn't mind some suggestions on how to make them a bit heavier. I know I got 6 months, but I wanna get prepared with a calendar so I can be ready, plus I can buy/get most things ahead of time and have them ready for when I need them so I don't have to spend all the money at once. Since a few of us are planning on cycling around the same time we can give each other some ideas. This is the only forum I am on so I don't know all the things that work for other people.

Right now I am working on ideas, then I will get a big desk calendar and pin it to the wall as I count down the days. The hubby can finally get a passport so I will be doing that within these next 2 months for us. I am pretty sure that I am gonna take my kid with me and just have the hubby come down for a few days. He wants to take vacation during the cycle, but cycles are too hard to judge and since he has to plan his vacation months in advance, there is a possibility that my cycle will fall on bad days and they won't meet up with his vacation very well.
We are going to start saving now. I will pay for the cycle a few months ahead of time so I will just have the hotel and stuff to worry about.
Since I got my clean bill of health yesterday I am ready to work hard to get this the first time this time.

My friend had twin girls via ivf about 8 weeks ago, she was advised by her dr to do acupuncture in the two months running up to her cycle. Might be worth looking into. Good luck xx

Thanks Mumof5! I live in a pretty small town. I think the closest place that offers acupuncture is about an hour away. It would definitely be worth it. I am gonna try to do yoga too cause I need a stress relief activity.

Angie, I dont know that it helped but I found another girl in one of the other forums that was taking all the same Vitamins as me when she fell pregnant and she too had been trying for years. Its nithing special but what the dic saw in my bloodwork that I needed. The chewable Vitamin B with added C, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil and my regular One A Day womens Vitamin. I had been taking Prenatal Vitamins for years but gave those up and went to regular womens when I decided to stop trying.

My friend had twin girls via ivf about 8 weeks ago, she was advised by her dr to do acupuncture in the two months running up to her cycle. Might be worth looking into. Good luck xx

I did acupuncture leading up to my Ivf cycle when I became pregnant with my twins too.

I also did acupuncture. I took a baby aspirin daily, Pregnatude and Royal Jelly. If I had known about it before a month before doing IVF I would've taken CoQ10 to help with egg quality.

We had Lyndon's bday party yesterday. We had over 20 kids here (not counting mine) and another 20 some adults. It's was chaotically beautiful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 3
Well Ladies, I finally have gotten a bit better after my anxiety diagnosis. The doctor had told me to take stress out of my life for a bit and to learn to relax again. I am definitely not fully recovered as I have a bit of medical anxiety, but I am much better than I was. I no longer suffer from constant headaches, just random chest pain and tension issues.
I decided that I am well enough to join the land of the social again without thinking about kicking people I don't like. Since my Facebook was newly made I got to block everyone that might cause me emotional stress and that helps a lot.

Also, I decided on Grape Nuts cereal every morning as a protein boost for NK cell issues I have. Just throwing that out there. :D

Fluter, hes just adorable!
Angie Im glad you are feeling better.
Im having problems sleeping again and now I have that stuffy nose every night. I read its common in pregnancy. Anyone know what can be done for it? I tried the saline drops and it made me much worse last night.
Ive also been having discomfort in my left side while standing in one spot. Im fine walking. I dont remember having this with any of the others so I cant figure out what it is? Other than that Im doing great! Weather has finally got pretty here. Its been 80s the last 2 days and will be in the 80s a few more than back to 70s the rest of the week. My kind of weather!

Some women have back pain as the body spreads out against nerves and such. Usually it happens to women on the thinner side, but pinched nerves and side pain are pretty common. You should ask your doctor what you can use for it cause I don't think it normally goes away for a bit. If that's what it is anyway.
I don't know what you can use to put some moisture in the air to keep your nose from drying out. Sounds like you are really sensitive to weather changes. I don't really know anything about sinus issues, but the nerve thing is definitely normal...and not fun.
I went to the doctor today and I have officially been diagnosed with severe anxiety. I would not take medicine I don't care how severe it is (unless I threatened to kill someone.) She said I should do therapy. I don't really like the idea. I am gonna see about doing acupuncture for purely medical reasons. She is a young doctor, early 30's and she and I are a perfect match. I told her I was getting a family doctor because we are going to have a baby and I will need her for medical tests and stuff. When I went in she asked ME what I wanted to do about my anxiety, if I wanted any tests to help me feel better or to help with the worry and I knew that God finally sent me the perfect doctor for me. She is going to be there to help me with the goals I have and not try to push her own ideas on me and I love that! So she told me to come back in September with a list of all the tests and blood work I need for my IVF. It was love at first sight.

Angie, Im not thin by any means. Especially in my mid section. LOL I have however had back and neck issues over the yrs so maybe its related somehow.
I have severe allergies and asthma and had to quit taking my normal allergy meds and go to Zyrtec. It helps but not as much as I need it to. I think I can eventually go back to adding Flonase in. Im not sure though, I need to ask her about that too. My asthma is allergy induced but luckily Ive had no issues with it since being pregnant yet.
Im glad you found a doctor you like. Its scary dealing with anxiety. Ive had mild anxiety in the past but battled depression and major stress with my knee surgeries and family problems. I finally started weeding out the family causing the stress and negativity and I feel like a totally different person. My knee pain is managed now without pain meds so the depression is no longer an issue either. I did take meds for all of it yrs ago but it didnt help me. So it can be done without meds, you just have to find what works for you! It takes alot for me to gain trust with a doctor after that one doing the wrong knee surgery on me but this doc Ive had for yrs. shes never delivered any of my babies but started treating me for cysts after my last was born. I dont like the hospital she delivers at but I absolutely love her so Im going there.
After you get rid of your anxiety you will feel better than you ever have. Even though Im still limited on what I can do because of my knees. I feel better mentally than I ever have in my whole life! I think Im right where I was meant to be at the moment!

I am glad to read that LLawson as some days I wonder if I will ever get this under control. I am finally getting to where the symptoms aren't every single day. I felt like my whole personality changed overnight and it has been a horrible adjustment. I have always been pretty healthy, so it's been tough. The doctor told me if I didn't get it under control and I needed meds during pregnancy then she could give me zoloft. I actually think having a baby would not bring on more anxiety though as not having one is one of the reasons I have it in the first place.
My hubby told me last night that he has been struggling this month with thinking about all of our babies. Not much I can say to him really to make him feel better. We are hoping that we have this year to save up to have a baby since we finally got some financial burdens eased. Praying God will let them lie until next year so we can get our stuff together. We could use a year to get some things done. I am not gonna start saving until July. If it takes longer to save, then I will just have to wait cause we have to pay some stuff off before cause I want to be debt free before we try for a baby. I think it has to do with my anxiety more than actual fear of not being able to provide for a child. I believe we all will be happier though. I saw my husband's ex wife's new baby a few weeks ago. She's so cute. I had prepared myself to feel anger, but all I felt was the assurance that we are going to succeed and everyone else's babies won't be a constant thorn in my heart. It did renew the sorrow in my heart over our little baby not growing snug in my belly. This month is my tubal reversal anniversary though so it's a tough month for us.
All these hurdles... I pray God gives us a bit of financial freedom for a year or so.

Two weeks ago my levels were down to 126. Monday I took a test to see if it was out of my system but it still showed faint positive. I took another dollar tree test the next day and it seemed darker. I went and bought frer's and have taken one each day. They seem darker to me. I'm not sure what's going on.
These are from Mon and Tues

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member