Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks ladies :) Faith- I've noticed that too - years later. I'll worry about an HSG when I have to, until then, I'm gonna keep the OH busy!! :)

Jojo- That's my plan too! If I can get that first one, right after, I'm ready to go for it again. The FS said he'll let me try a VBAC even though I've had 2, since the genetic disorder my girls had came from their dad (my ex). If I can vbac then definitely one as soon as I can.

Cj, that's GREAT that your doc is willing to let you try a VBA2C:thumbup: I've had 2 sections as well and would like to try vaginal delivery again (well, actually I don't REEEAAALLLY want to do vaginal because I had to be induced with the first 2 and it was AWFUL, but Dh really wants 12 kids (only have 3 so far:haha:) I know it's not safe to do c-sections after 4 or 5:() Guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it:thumbup: God has a plan!!!

Faith, it has to do with how thin your uterine wall is after being cut so many times. I have heard (from another board) that a lady had 10 years between births the lining had grown back -so her doc let her have another 2 c sections.

Where is the rest of the group? They must be having a better weekend than me! Haha! Waiting on the OH to get home from work. The girls left with their dad for the week on vacation and the house is too empty!!

14 dpo and started spotting first thing. Time to order up some more clomid! Waiting to get OH's swimmers tested til it cools down outside. FF even said I had a triphasic chart this month and I had crazy cramps about the same time as implantation should've been going on. Just goes to show that all out symptoms can really just be nothing. OH and I watched 3 TrueBlood episodes last night til midnight!- any of you gals watch that?

I've just read through alot of the posts in the begining of this thread and what a rollercoaster ride we have all been through. I've been quite ill today and have hypo'd twice:cry: Its awful having gestational diabetes and I have to test my blood sugars 7 times a day and my fingers are so sore and look like a pin cushion. I've got a growth scan on tuesday so will find out how much Callum weighs and go through a personnalised birth plan with my consultant who said I will be induced at 38 weeks if I don't have him before. I'm not allowed my water birth anymore but I'm not to upset as long as he is ok. I've got to express milk whilst I'm in labor for him to have as soon as he is born and for his second feed to try and stabilize his blood sugars and we will be given a tour of the special baby care unit incase he needs to go in. He will probably be a very big baby which isn't a surprise to me at all as they had there suspicians that I suffered with GD with my 2 teenage boys being so big and the sugar that shown up in my urine with them. Plus I have a strong family history of type 2 even though I don't suffer it myself. This should go away for me as soon as Callum is born but we both have to stay in hospital to be monitored for a couple of days. Sorry for the rant ladies but I do feel better for it although still ill lol. xxxx

I've just read through alot of the posts in the begining of this thread and what a rollercoaster ride we have all been through. I've been quite ill today and have hypo'd twice:cry: Its awful having gestational diabetes and I have to test my blood sugars 7 times a day and my fingers are so sore and look like a pin cushion. I've got a growth scan on tuesday so will find out how much Callum weighs and go through a personnalised birth plan with my consultant who said I will be induced at 38 weeks if I don't have him before. I'm not allowed my water birth anymore but I'm not to upset as long as he is ok. I've got to express milk whilst I'm in labor for him to have as soon as he is born and for his second feed to try and stabilize his blood sugars and we will be given a tour of the special baby care unit incase he needs to go in. He will probably be a very big baby which isn't a surprise to me at all as they had there suspicians that I suffered with GD with my 2 teenage boys being so big and the sugar that shown up in my urine with them. Plus I have a strong family history of type 2 even though I don't suffer it myself. This should go away for me as soon as Callum is born but we both have to stay in hospital to be monitored for a couple of days. Sorry for the rant ladies but I do feel better for it although still ill lol. xxxx

Oh goodness:nope: I'm sorry you're having such a hard time of it:( Wow! in just 10 weeks you'll be holding your little one:hugs: how wonderful! Perhaps your next LO can be born in a water birth. :thumbup:

14 dpo and started spotting first thing. Time to order up some more clomid! Waiting to get OH's swimmers tested til it cools down outside. FF even said I had a triphasic chart this month and I had crazy cramps about the same time as implantation should've been going on. Just goes to show that all out symptoms can really just be nothing. OH and I watched 3 TrueBlood episodes last night til midnight!- any of you gals watch that?

Cj, sorry AF arrived:( Good see though, that your LP is longer. Are you still taking B6 (or complex)?

Cj, sorry AF arrived:( Good see though, that your LP is longer. Are you still taking B6 (or complex)?

Faith- I am still taking it, along with evening primrose oil and folic acid. Just put some braised pork in the oven...3 hours til its ready. One thing AF is good for- an excuse to eat! Hope this is her last visit til 2012. She's gotta go!! FX'd for you this time around girlfriend!

Jojo- sorry you're so sick sweetie! HUGS!!!

Hi everyone,

Cj sorry the witch got you, i found the piece you wrote on here about your OH and how you won't give up until he's holding a child of his own so beautiful. I so know how you feel. good luck, i'm sure it will happen for you very soon, the clomid will help. xx

Jojo, sorry you are feeling unwell atm, must be really hard having to deal with diabetes when all you really want to be doing is concentrate on being pregnant. :hugs:

Sorry i've been quiet, i've been working and resting mostly this weekend, it's taking some getting used to being at work. :thumbup:

Morning ladies! Hope you have a great day! Thanks Spuggle :) CD2 - I start the clomid tomorrow.

Hello ladies,

I have been busy with work and all which is a good thing to keep my mind else where. I have an appointment on the 8th to discuss some things that she can maybe do for me to get that sticky bean.

Since mc I am certain that I have o'd already, been bd'ing not trying but not preventing either. TMI warning- yesterday when I was having using the washroom there was some very pink blood on tissue when I wiped but nothing after that. Wishful thinking it could be implantation? lol We shall see when af comes for a visit.

Crystal my dear I have been thinking about you :hugs: I hope all is well.

cj72- sorry af got you my friend :( FX for a bfp this month! :)

I hope all you lovely ladies are doing fantastic!

:hugs:

Hey Super! Keep up your chin girl- tell us how it goes with the dr. about what to do to keep that sticky beanie! :)

Hey super, glad you are keeping yourself busy, i think that really helps to distract you. fngers crossed that you have experienced implantation bleeding, they always say you are more fertile after mc or just having a baby.

Momma, i forgot to congratulate you on the team pink news.:pink: :cloud9:

Do you guys think crystal is ever going to come back? I hope she does and that she is super preggo :)

Hi ladies, I've been to the hospital for a groeth scan today and baby is doing soooooo well. He is above average but not to much so. I've been put on metformin to control blood sugars and have to go back in 2 weeks to check its working and to find out if I need insulin as well. Baby measured at 3lbs today and I have 2 more scans at 32 weeks and 36 weeks then induced at 38 weeks so only 10 more weeks to go :happydance::happydance::happydance: He looked super cute on the scan and definately has my nose bless him xxx

jojo thats great news and wow only 10 weeks left how exciting :)

jojo thats great news and wow only 10 weeks left how exciting :)

I'm really looking forward to the labour now momma, as before it was in question wether I'd need a c-section:cry: But as he isn't going to be too big they will let me have a normal delivery:happydance: He should be between 8-8 1/2lbs at 38 weeks so its good news for me (makes a change from all the bad I usually get). It won't be long til your lil girls born either, it flies by after 20 weeks and soon we will have our longed for :baby: xxx Hoping you caught that eggie Super xxxx

Very happy for you two girls : ) Hope you have easy deliveries! I wonder if Crystal just needs a month or 2 break. I hope she comes back super pregnant too :)

Hi ladies, stopping by to say Hello. Been busy with work, fam, life etc.

Girls- I have to share this one with you...my 2DD's are on vacation this week with their dad and OH is trying to cheer me up since I miss them so much. So Wednesday he comes home with 6 outfits he bought me from Macy's- all something I'd pick for myself and they all fit perfectly :) Then last night he comes home and takes me out to a very romantic restaurant followed by a moonlit walk ( something's up...) and looks at me and says, lets go home and make a baby! That's next weekend!!! Lol! I let him practice anyway :)

Faith, Momma, Jojo and ladies- How is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->