Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Girls- I have to share this one with you...my 2DD's are on vacation this week with their dad and OH is trying to cheer me up since I miss them so much. So Wednesday he comes home with 6 outfits he bought me from Macy's- all something I'd pick for myself and they all fit perfectly :) Then last night he comes home and takes me out to a very romantic restaurant followed by a moonlit walk ( something's up...) and looks at me and says, lets go home and make a baby! That's next weekend!!! Lol! I let him practice anyway :)

Faith, Momma, Jojo and ladies- How is everyone doing?

Cj, what a SWEET man you have!!! It sounds like a wonderfully romantic evening:) never too early to get practiced up for O time:haha: TTC can be sooo stressful and as we all know, it's so important to nurture our relationships with our DHs. They're keepers...whether or not any more babies are in the future, we're still going to have our hubbys:thumbup:

Afm, just waiting to O..should be anytime:winkwink: I'm feeling really relaxed this cycle:coffee: God knows our desires:)

Faith- so true! I see you're getting ready to O- FX for you :)

Got a killer headache last night. Don't take clomid on an empty stomach. I didn't eat dinner and got the headache along with throwing up. Lesson learned! Last day to take it today. CD 3-7 I've heard taking it cd3-7 produces more follicles and 5-9 makes the quality better. Anyone know?

Got a killer headache last night. Don't take clomid on an empty stomach. I didn't eat dinner and got the headache along with throwing up. Lesson learned! Last day to take it today. CD 3-7 I've heard taking it cd3-7 produces more follicles and 5-9 makes the quality better. Anyone know?

The best person to of asked is Crystal, but she isn't on here at the moment due to a house move hun. She should be back on soon xxx

The best person to of asked is Crystal, but she isn't on here at the moment due to a house move hun. She should be back on soon xxx

Jojo, THANK YOU!!!! for sharing the info on Crystal...I have worried about her DAILY..since the last we heard, she was feeling terribly ill and then no more word from her. I'll look forward to her return to BnB:thumbup:

Yay!!! Am glad to hear an update on Crystal!!!

Hey ladies,

Cj, that was very nice you of your DH.

Jojo, glad to hear Crystal is okay.

Hi everyone, hope you're well, i've been busy with work and kids so not had much chance to get on here.

Cj your romantic night sounds amazing, how sweet of your OH. x

Jojo really pleased that the lil man is doing well, i'm also glad that they are helping you to get those blood sugars under control. x

Hi everyone else, love to all of you. Hoping to hear some bfp's this month. FX.

Hows the piercing going Spuggle? Hoping you are still enjoying it xxx
Fingers crossed for BFPs this month too :dust::dust::dust: to you all xxx

I lucked out ladies :) Even if I can't have another child, I have 2 sweet children and a man I can't wait to see every morning. I'm a lucky girl.

Ladies- I'm crossing my fingers for a bunch of BFP's this month!

Jojo it's going really well, i look forward to going to work sooo much it's great. thanks for asking. xx

Jojo it's going really well, i look forward to going to work sooo much it's great. thanks for asking. xx

Its great when you enjoy your job so much isn't it. I'm now on maternity leave and miss my work soooooooo much. I've only been off for 2 weeks and already want to go back:nope: xxx

Hello ladies, I thought I would let you know how my doctors appointment went today. So when I start next af I have to call and they will book me for HSG for day 5 of cycle I was also prescribed clomid to start day 3-7 of cycle. Since my recent loss I guess af could be around on a week or so unless I could be preggers again.. lol wishful thinking lol Unsure what to expect with clomid and very nervous about the HSG but glad to have the ball rolling.

:hugs:

Super, I'm on my second round. I got sight headaches, and a mood swing or two. FYI- take it before bed and you'll sleep through most of the issues. It can cause insomnia, but I haven't had that since I take it at night. Oh- and always take it with food or it can cause nausea.

Super, I *hope* your preggers and don't need the HSG:nope: if you do end of needing it, I understand that taking a higher dose of ibuprofen about an hour before the procedure helps:thumbup: ( I hope I don't have to have one...this is one of my BIG fears:() If your not already preggers, I hope the clomid helps you this cycle:hugs:

Super- I hope you are preg! Hpw long since your TR? Why's your doc want to do an HSG? If you got a BFP, the obviously one tube is open at least. I'm still new to all of this- it's been 4 months since my TR.

super I hope you dont need it too but if you do it could def. help clean out your tubes and get you some answers though Im sure you are fine maybe theextra boost with chlomid will give you what you need :)

Thank you ladies!

My doctor said that too cj, that there is at least one tube open. My TR was October 21st 2010 so hitting the one year mark. Feeling a little crampy so I am guessing af is going to make her appearance which I am okay with considering it would be first af since my loss. I would like to thank you ladies for all your support! you ladies are the best!.

Super, the hsg is nothing to worry about, really it's not and as you got pregnant i'm sure your results will be good otherwise you would have never conceived. It's good they have given you clomid as it should help you along the journey and if you do have hsg it clears the cob webs out "so to speak" lol. xx good luck hun, keep us infromed. xx

Spuggle- you crack me up. I always say my yearly visit to the gyn is a yearly dusting and cleaning to get the cobwebs out :)

afm - should O today or tomorrow and although I forgot the preseed last night, I did use soft cups, so hope we got it right :)

Baby dust to all of you TTC and best wishes to everyone who's preggers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->