Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Well I've finally got some of my wedding pics on cd so gonna try and upload a few.....

Attachments

• DSC00701.jpg
    DSC00701.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC00715.jpg
    DSC00715.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN0774.jpg
    DSCN0774.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 6
Absolutely beautiful pics Jojo!! Got my smiley yesterday but temp hasn't gone up so I guess I'm Oing today. Can't wait for OH to get home from work!! Woohoo!!!

Jojo, thanks for sharing the photos with us! You're a beautiful bride:flower: You and dh make a great looking couple:winkwink:

Cj, :happydance:yeehaw for the smiley:) I LOVE to see that smile pop-up. In fact, the very first month I ever used a CB smiley, you'd have thought I got a BFP:haha: I was so excited:) It was only our 2nd month of trying and I didn't O the month before so I was really worried! I REALLY hope you catch the egg this month!!!

Good luck cj hope you catch that eggy xxxx Not long now til you test Faith! xxx

Wow. Clomid is no joke. I felt like my right ovary was gonna fall off yesterday! And since my BBT went up today I'm 1 DPO. I have a new 20 pack of internet cheapies, so I doubt I will be able to hold off until I miss AF. This is the 4th cycle since my TR and honestly, even if I get a BFP at 10 DPO and it's a chemical, I just want to know if my tubes are open. I had a dream last night that OH had to deliver me at home and I watched his face when he held his child for the first time...I can't wait. We only got to BD once a day 1/2 before I O'd and he just got home a few ago from work- I O'd about 1pm yesterday aprox 40 hours after we BD'd. I'm hoping that's good enough! Sometimes I hate his job!!!

Faith- I thought we were 2 weeks apart, but looks like you'll know this week :) FX'd for you sweetie!!! Anybody else testing this week?

Morning TR Ladies! x

Faith I really hope this is your month, I hope you get your BFP soon :hugs:

Dale I hope you are hanging in there girl!

CJ, I know exactly how you are feeling with the clomid, I hope it works for you are you still on the same dosage or are you up to 100mg yet? Are you getting your progesterone checked 7 days after Ovulation, my levels went sky high with the clomid which was excellent for baby making, so I hope yours are too! xx

Jo, loving the pics babes, although I already had a peek on your FB profile and you looked amazing being a pregnant bride, i hope you and bump are chillin and keeping well...xx:flower:

Momma, its great to see you and your baby girl are doing fantastically well, you and JoJo give us so much hope for our journey.:baby:

Karen I know you pop in now and again so I hope you had a fab holiday and I enjoyed looking at your pictures too, you and hubby look great together, big hugs xxx

Jasmine just thought I would say hello and hope you are in bright spirits and it would be nice to hear from you and how you are doing xxx:hugs:

Spuggle, how is the piercing going? Hope you and your family are keeping well and you are enjoying the summer school holidays although its a little hard when you have kids, home and job to juggle, I cant wait for September...phew! xxx

Sorry if I have missed anyone, but I wish everyone a happy August and I pray we hear some more good news on here soon...I am behind every single one of you and even though I have been absent of late, I have still thought about you all.....Big cuddles to everyone...yes I am a softy but I cant help it...lmao xxxx

Its so nice to see you back Crystal, I really hope you are feeling a bit better hunny xxxxxxxxx

AFM well what can I say, been to the diabetic clinic this morning and they've upped my meds again..... I'm now on 4 metformin a day and have to test my bloods 7 times a day. If this don't bring my sugars down I will be put on insulin in 2 weeks time.

I had midwifes yesterday and bubs is measuring 4.5 weeks ahead of dates:wacko: and he is in the 97th centile atm. I've got another scan in 2 weeks time so we'll see if his measurements on the scan match. ATM his estimated weight at delivery is 9 lbs at 38 weeks:haha: what a killer and I hope they are wrong this time as the SPD is really hurting now. Tomorrow I'm at phsyio and I think I'm going to be given crutches to help me walk:cry: just hoping I don't end up in a wheelchair for the remainder of the pregnancy. I really don't think my age has helped with the SPD but he's worth the pain..... They've also mention my weight today at the hospital. I've only put 2 lbs on since I had my booking appointment at 11 weeks pregnant. They've said they aren't going to do anything atm as its not effected baby so I'm happy with that. Even I can't understand why I lost so much in the begining and only put 2 lb of it back on as I eat like a pig:haha: So 2 st for getting pregnant :thumbup: xxxxx

wow Jo I didnt realise you hadnt gained any weight!....and wow bubs is gonna be a big boy aint he..:baby: Just think of afterwards you will be back in your jeans in no time hunny, I really hope it isnt any else more serious so please keep us posted.........Even if this situation means you have to go in a wheel chair think of whats best for you and bubs and to make your life a little easier...I hope you are getting plenty of helpers at home hunny xxx Bubs may make an early entry into the world when he is cooked..lol...Aww big hugs Jo, thinking of you and I hope everything goes well at your next scan xxx

Hey Crystal :) Still on 50 mg so far 2nd round. I have the ole yearly dusting and cleaning gyn appt next week, so I guess we'll discuss it then. He hasn't checked my progesterone yet and at that point I'll be 12 dpo, so we'll know if I'm preg or not. I bet he'll up it to 100mg and talk about more tests. I'm ready to try an IUI !!! I'm gonna ask about that for sure! Any other questions I should ask? BTW- so glad you're back. We really missed ya around here!

Crystal, I'm sooo glad to see you posting :hugs: I was sure worried about you, hun:flower: Are you doing okay? You have such strength; I really admire you for that:hugs:

Cj, I really hope you won't have need for more clomid:winkwink: fx'd for a BFP for you this go around:hugs: btw, I love your new avatar!

Jojo, hang in there girl:thumbup: sounds like your little one is going to get off to a *big* start:haha: my oldest ds weighed 8lbs 10.5oz...big guy, too. Praying for a healthy delivery for you and baby:hugs:

Well I've finally got some of my wedding pics on cd so gonna try and upload a few.....

Beautiful photos Jojo, nice to put a face to the name and it certainly looks like you had good weather. you look gorgeous !!!! :flower:

Morning TR Ladies! x

Faith I really hope this is your month, I hope you get your BFP soon :hugs:

Dale I hope you are hanging in there girl!

CJ, I know exactly how you are feeling with the clomid, I hope it works for you are you still on the same dosage or are you up to 100mg yet? Are you getting your progesterone checked 7 days after Ovulation, my levels went sky high with the clomid which was excellent for baby making, so I hope yours are too! xx

Jo, loving the pics babes, although I already had a peek on your FB profile and you looked amazing being a pregnant bride, i hope you and bump are chillin and keeping well...xx:flower:

Momma, its great to see you and your baby girl are doing fantastically well, you and JoJo give us so much hope for our journey.:baby:

Karen I know you pop in now and again so I hope you had a fab holiday and I enjoyed looking at your pictures too, you and hubby look great together, big hugs xxx

Jasmine just thought I would say hello and hope you are in bright spirits and it would be nice to hear from you and how you are doing xxx:hugs:

Spuggle, how is the piercing going? Hope you and your family are keeping well and you are enjoying the summer school holidays although its a little hard when you have kids, home and job to juggle, I cant wait for September...phew! xxx

Sorry if I have missed anyone, but I wish everyone a happy August and I pray we hear some more good news on here soon...I am behind every single one of you and even though I have been absent of late, I have still thought about you all.....Big cuddles to everyone...yes I am a softy but I cant help it...lmao xxxx

Hi Crystal, nice to have you back, the piercing is going soooo well, i have been pretty busy which i wasn't expecting for a couple of months really, i love having some time out from the kids on a friday and saturday (i'm only doing those days til kids go back) as the 6 week holidays drag and the kids get so bored know matter what you do with them, i think they really miss school too, so how are things with you hunny ?? xx :hugs:

Jojo i have just read about your visit to diabetic clinic, jeez you're going through it atm, i feel for you hun, i had spd with both of my pregnancies and it was no fun, thankfully i didn't have crutches ( not that i didn't need them, they just wouldn't give them) maybe they are finally learning that women with spd need assistance with taking the weight off our our pelvis, they pretty much told me to get on with it !!! my friend has her baby in 1 weeks time and she has spd too, she has cruches and finds they really help, she also is having a big baby, they said it could be and 11 pounder when it's born (she's having a c-section, don't blame her) any way i will get back on to the subject i was on about, if you need a wheel chair to help you get out and about, take it. the more you rest that pelvis the better you will recover after. The downside of spd is that it doesn't disappear after you give birth, i still get slight aches and pains now. xx

I'm off soon to physio and will update when I get back..... Crystal I wish I was getting plenty of help at home lol, but Warren is working such long and late shifts its unreal. My lad is always out and so hyper lately too, I've been putting it down to his ADHD which I thought was calming down but I was wrong:wacko: Think he needs to grow up a little bit more and try not to be so silly at times, cause he can behave when he really tries xxxxx

Faith I know what you mean about big babies, my eldest Nathan was 8.6lbs and born breech (vaginally) and he was a difficult birth but so worth it. I'm hoping that the hospital decide to induce Callum at 37 weeks instead of 38 but it might be wishful thinking on my part. I'll find out for definate in 2 weeks if they will..... Hope you get your BFP this month hunny xxxxx

Spuggle how is your buissiness going? Thank you for your comment about the pics and the weather was lovely that day:happydance: it had been raining most of the week but the friday was hot lol xxxxx

Hoping to see lots of BFP this month, good luck ladies xxxx

I feel like August and September are our BFP months, girls! Don't know why. But just have a feeling!!! Cramping all day yesterday and only 3 DPO yesterday. WTH. Maybe clomid made those eggs huge and my tube are screaming? heehee.

Thanks Faith- that's my younger daughter in the pic at the beach and it's one of my favorites.

Jojo- Hope your pysio appt goes well. So sorry about your spd. Hope you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->