Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Jojo i have just read about your visit to diabetic clinic, jeez you're going through it atm, i feel for you hun, i had spd with both of my pregnancies and it was no fun, thankfully i didn't have crutches ( not that i didn't need them, they just wouldn't give them) maybe they are finally learning that women with spd need assistance with taking the weight off our our pelvis, they pretty much told me to get on with it !!! my friend has her baby in 1 weeks time and she has spd too, she has cruches and finds they really help, she also is having a big baby, they said it could be and 11 pounder when it's born (she's having a c-section, don't blame her) any way i will get back on to the subject i was on about, if you need a wheel chair to help you get out and about, take it. the more you rest that pelvis the better you will recover after. The downside of spd is that it doesn't disappear after you give birth, i still get slight aches and pains now. xx

Lol I never seen this post before I posted this morning.... Yep I definately feel like nothing has gone right with this pregnancy but he should defo be worth it all. I've got crutches today and I've got to try to get used to them. They made it clear at physio that they will NOT give me a wheelchair unfortunately if the spd gets worse ( we all know it will :cry: ). They said they want me as mobile as possible ready for the birth which I can fully understand, but the SPD is soooooooooooo bad now and is making me house bound with next to no sleep either. The circles round my eyes are awful they look like Warren has punched me they are that bad. But on a positive note..... the crutches do help but I'm very VERY slow on them:wacko: Thanks for the advise Spuggle, it really does help knowing someone who has been through it before and can give constructive advise. xxxxx

Hey Crystal :) Still on 50 mg so far 2nd round. I have the ole yearly dusting and cleaning gyn appt next week, so I guess we'll discuss it then. He hasn't checked my progesterone yet and at that point I'll be 12 dpo, so we'll know if I'm preg or not. I bet he'll up it to 100mg and talk about more tests. I'm ready to try an IUI !!! I'm gonna ask about that for sure! Any other questions I should ask? BTW- so glad you're back. We really missed ya around here!

Dont give up yet CJ its still early days for you hunny, I know my expectations of becoming pregnant with a sticky bean was probably a little optimistic and it take most fertile couples 12-18 months for a successful BFP so you certainly have loads of hope left!....If your progesterone is high with clomid it proves you are producing great quality eggs, maybe you should get that checked first before upping your dosage, I know I really suffered on 100mg and swore I would stick to 50mg as I was definately hatching nice eggs from 50mg so didnt see the need to up the dose anymore....I was also given a different drug as clomid caused me so much pain ovulating and I was at the emergency room twice with overstimulated ovaries...be careful and ask about scanning for your follicles and CD21 bloods, I know it is a little different outside the UK for insurance etc, but it is good to know your numbers and to be monitored whilst on Clomid, just take it easy and I really hope your appointment goes well hunny, fingers crossed you get blazing green lights :happydance:

Hi Crystal, nice to have you back, the piercing is going soooo well, i have been pretty busy which i wasn't expecting for a couple of months really, i love having some time out from the kids on a friday and saturday (i'm only doing those days til kids go back) as the 6 week holidays drag and the kids get so bored know matter what you do with them, i think they really miss school too, so how are things with you hunny ?? xx :hugs:[/QUOTE]

I know all about the kids being bored...lol...we have just moved house too and Paige is just starting to find new friends to play with in estate and most of them are boys!...bless.....never mind September will soon be here and normality restored, really glad you are keeping busy hunny and I wish you every success in the world with your new business venture :hugs:

Crystal, I'm sooo glad to see you posting :hugs: I was sure worried about you, hun:flower: Are you doing okay? You have such strength; I really admire you for that:hugs:

I just needed to take some time out Faith, everything was getting us so down and I think I am truely hitting a mid life crisis, so just trying to see the positive side of things instead of the negatives, I couldnt ask for more from my hubby he has been amazing and even after all of my tears and anger he actually listened to my plea and is supporting me more than ever and love him so much for putting up with me..:wacko: Onwards and Upwards I say!

How are you keeping? I see you are near your testing stage, it would be fantastic to see some good news from you, fingers crossed faith xxxx

JoJo its hard when you have lots of juggling with the kids and I am so sorry you are having such a rough time girl!...I really feel for your rollercoaster ride, you still give us inspiration though and I really hope there is gonna be some stage in your pregnancy when you can actually start enjoying it, which should be now.........Hang in there babes, your baby boy will be here soon enough and hopefully everything will return back to normal for you....Big Hugs......I wish you lived closer to me then I help could look after you and be your taxi ride...lol...xx Speak soon xx

I'll ask about doing the progesterone check. I'm CD19 now, so I'd have to do it Saturday. I'll have to check with the doc. I do get some pain around Ovulation, so I'm going to ask him to hold off on the 100mg until he tests me. :) Hope you girls have a great day!!! Baby dust to you all!!!

JoJo its hard when you have lots of juggling with the kids and I am so sorry you are having such a rough time girl!...I really feel for your rollercoaster ride, you still give us inspiration though and I really hope there is gonna be some stage in your pregnancy when you can actually start enjoying it, which should be now.........Hang in there babes, your baby boy will be here soon enough and hopefully everything will return back to normal for you....Big Hugs......I wish you lived closer to me then I help could look after you and be your taxi ride...lol...xx Speak soon xx

You are always sooooooooo lovely Crystal and soon enough your ride will start too. Hopefully all your girls will start it soon:happydance: I really thought it would be different and I would find it easier this time round:blush: but never mind eh...... I'm still very happy and grinning and bearing it lol. Not much longer to go and it still hasn't put me off ttc for another:haha: xxxx

I'll ask about doing the progesterone check. I'm CD19 now, so I'd have to do it Saturday. I'll have to check with the doc. I do get some pain around Ovulation, so I'm going to ask him to hold off on the 100mg until he tests me. :) Hope you girls have a great day!!! Baby dust to you all!!!

Hi CJ, they call is day 21 Progesterone check, However always count 7 days after Ovulation so if you Ovulated on CD14 then get bloods taken CD 21 however if you Ovulated on CD13 then CD 20 would be the day of Progesterone testing, as levels start to drop 7 days after Ovulation (Progesterone provides Creamy CM) and high readings are always good :thumbup: Hope this helps I dont want to sound like I know everything cos I dont its only because I had alot of testing done with being on Clomid previously, hope this helps a little xxx

You are always sooooooooo lovely Crystal and soon enough your ride will start too. Hopefully all your girls will start it soon:happydance: I really thought it would be different and I would find it easier this time round:blush: but never mind eh...... I'm still very happy and grinning and bearing it lol. Not much longer to go and it still hasn't put me off ttc for another:haha: xxxx

Hey lady let me get off the starting grid before you think of starting for another lol,,xxx:hugs:

Yeah babes you are so lucky so enjoy every minute of it, I would give anything to be nursing a bump...and backache and morning sickness and heartburn, and wonderful kicks!!! Stay strong Jo, you are on the home stretch now, big hugs xx

Hello ladies :)

Well af got me just now so I guess a HSG is in order for me next week. I am not sure if I will take the clomid this cycle or next. I would like to see the condition of my tubes before I take it? I have been having horrible af cramps for a week now and so so bad I even tested yesterday because he cramps were there so long but nothing happening. I am glad she came so now I can get some answers.

Crystal it is nice to see you again :hugs:

Hi CJ, they call is day 21 Progesterone check, However always count 7 days after Ovulation so if you Ovulated on CD14 then get bloods taken CD 21 however if you Ovulated on CD13 then CD 20 would be the day of Progesterone testing, as levels start to drop 7 days after Ovulation (Progesterone provides Creamy CM) and high readings are always good :thumbup: Hope this helps I dont want to sound like I know everything cos I dont its only because I had alot of testing done with being on Clomid previously, hope this helps a little xxx

Sounds like a plan. I have had terrible bloating all day long and loads of CM too. Is that also a side effect of clomid? I'm 5DPO...All opinions and experience is welcome!!:hugs: After having 2 kids, you'd think I knew more than I so, but at 25 and 28, seems I was a little fertile Myrtle, and not so much now! :dohh:

Hello ladies :)

Well af got me just now so I guess a HSG is in order for me next week. I am not sure if I will take the clomid this cycle or next. I would like to see the condition of my tubes before I take it? I have been having horrible af cramps for a week now and so so bad I even tested yesterday because he cramps were there so long but nothing happening. I am glad she came so now I can get some answers.

Crystal it is nice to see you again :hugs:

Super, booo:cry: I'm really sorry AF showed again. I'm sure having the HSG will give you some answers..sorry you're going to have to endure that:( Take some pain killers ahead of time:thumbup: sounds like that has helped many women. I'm afraid I'm not too far behind you in the HSG department:nope: bummer, eh?

Praying for 2 WIDE OPEN tubes for you:hugs:

Sounds like a plan. I have had terrible bloating all day long and loads of CM too. Is that also a side effect of clomid? I'm 5DPO...All opinions and experience is welcome!!:hugs: After having 2 kids, you'd think I knew more than I so, but at 25 and 28, seems I was a little fertile Myrtle, and not so much now! :dohh:

Cj, good luck hun:hugs: I wish I could offer some help with symptoms, but I'm a really terrible one for that:dohh: I'm starting to follow the line of thinking that the fewer *symptoms* the more likely you're preggers:winkwink: seems every month I've had lots of preggie signs (hours of google searches etc:haha:) AF comes smack on time:( I hope the clomid does the trick for you though:hugs:

Thanks Faith- I'll say this for the clomid- I have the best, most restful sleep ever while taking it! :sleep:Vivid dreams every night, too. I was waking up every night before this a few times a night. You can definitely feel when you are Oing. I can feel it starting a few days before and then it's gone. Then a few days later, the light cramps start. The bloating is a new feature, though. Haven't had that since my TR and my first pregnancy back in 1996. I've never had bloating ever other than those 2 before today. The sweet OH came home with some General Tso's chicken just as I was getting ready to make us dinner. What a sweetheart!! :howdy:I don't tell him anything about any "symptoms" or anything. I'm not gonna get his hopes up just to dash them when the witch shows. FX'd for his sticky bean. :baby:

Speaking of sticky beans...Faith!!! :thumbup:You should know any day now! Fingers, eyes, toes - all crossed for you sweetie!!:dust:

Thanks Faith- I'll say this for the clomid- I have the best, most restful sleep ever while taking it! :sleep:Vivid dreams every night, too. I was waking up every night before this a few times a night. You can definitely feel when you are Oing. I can feel it starting a few days before and then it's gone. Then a few days later, the light cramps start. The bloating is a new feature, though. Haven't had that since my TR and my first pregnancy back in 1996. I've never had bloating ever other than those 2 before today. The sweet OH came home with some General Tso's chicken just as I was getting ready to make us dinner. What a sweetheart!! :howdy:I don't tell him anything about any "symptoms" or anything. I'm not gonna get his hopes up just to dash them when the witch shows. FX'd for his sticky bean. :baby:

Speaking of sticky beans...Faith!!! :thumbup:You should know any day now! Fingers, eyes, toes - all crossed for you sweetie!!:dust:

oooh CJ:happydance: super excited about your symptoms. I have everything crossed for you, too:thumbup: I'll probably test in about 3 days if AF isn't here by then. Surely hate seeing BFNs...so I'll wait a bit. My lab test results should be back by Monday. I really hope they can give me an idea of where my hormones are:wacko: I've felt for quite some time that my progesterone is low...but who knows:shrug: to be really honest, I just don't feel like I have the energy to do this anymore...but, that's probably PMS talking right now AND I managed to get heat exhaustion today while helping dh set-up for his art show in Steamboat Springs, CO..so really feeling like crap:sick:

Anyway, this thread NEEDS GOOD NEWS...bring it on CJ:happydance:

I'm tryin :) Let us know how those tests go. I'm going next Thursday and we'll see what the doc says then...12dpo.

Y'all have a great day!!! Baby dust to everyone!

Cj your chart is looking good and looks different to last month so much I really hope you get your BFP this month fingers crossed hunny :flower:

Faith I really hope your AF doesnt show...good look with testing and I agree we could do with some good news around here for a change....Fingers crossed for you too :hugs:

Super, I am so sorry AF got you and I pray your HSG goes well, I was actually sent a photograph of my HSG and you can see the dye flowing out each side, I will try and post it so you know roughly what to look for when you have yours....I know I took DH with me so he could look at the screen as I had the xray machine hiding my view.

Hope everyone else is having a great day........Its nearly the weekend!...Ding Dong!:happydance:

Crystal, is your dr. doing any testing to try and determine why you are having continual MC? :hugs: I'm so sorry this road has been so terrible to you:cry: I do hope the dr.s can give you some answers so you can get a sticky bean:hugs:

Afm, had some cramps yesterday and feeling my pre-AF headache coming on:( Af should be here tomorrow :cry: Okay, so looking for the silver lining? If I would have conceived this cycle, our family would not have been able to go to the family camp we so enjoy in late April:) God knows:winkwink:

Enjoy your weekend all you lovelies:flower:

I hope you all have a great weekend too!! :happydance:You ladies are a godsend ! :thumbup:
So do you think my chart might look different b/c last month was the first month I took clomid and maybe this month it's gotten back to normal? :shrug:At least my bloating is gone from yesterday. That was terrible. Nothing different at all from normal today. I am not hungry at all. What the heck? Yesterday I ate everything in sight. :nope:The lady selling candy bars for her kid's sports team fundraiser probably thought I was nuts! I don't eat candy and I ate 3 chocolate bars. The fat kid inside definitely showed herself yesterday! haha!:muaha:

Aw Faith- sorry the witch is coming. I can't wait to hear what the doc says about your hormones!:hugs:

Super good luck with the hsg, hoping you have 2 open tubes, i'm sure all will be fine though.

Cj fingers crossed for you hun.

Hi faith, hope you are well.

i'm a bit behind on here as i've not had time to go through all the posts so not sure where you are all at in your cycles.

I have my fingers crossed for every single one of you. Would be lovely to get a bfp sticky bean on here soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->