Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Been nauseous since lunchtime. Went outside- sunny day about 90 degrees F, and felt like throwing up. I had just finished riding the mower around and it wasn't too hot, nothing. Ever since that, felt like crap. Just ate dinner and thought I might see it again. Older DD has a cold, but doesn't include that symptom. Think clomid is doing it to me? On 2 other cycles I have been in the TWW and thrown up. Maybe it's a hormone thing?

Cj, I hope the :sick: is baby related :winkwink: I really hope you caught this month:hugs: this board could sure use some good news!

Afm, woke to AF this morning...very expected, but still a disappointment:( Looking forward to seeing my test results tomorrow or Tuesday....hopefully I'll get some direction to propel my forward and offer some hope:flower:

Hope everyone else is hanging in there :hugs:

So sorry AF got you faith :hugs: xxx CJ I'm hoping its good news with the sickness hun xxx

Temps are rising, ya never know! Expected BFN this am - but hey- it's only 9 DPO.

Sorry the witch got ya Faith. I do hope the doc can give you the answers! I know it sucks. Hugs sweetie.

Hope you all have a great week!! :) Fall is coming and that used to be my seriously fertile time of the year. Hopefully that will still hold true after 10 years. Maybe we'll have a bunch of BFP's in the next month. We do need some good news!!! I'm trying not to let my boss stress me. I have one who hates women and I'm in a job few women do. Hopefully he will chill out!!! FX for me girls for no stress.

cj i hope to see a bfp tomorrow 9 dpo is still early, Im sending positive vibes your way :)

Faith sorry she got you, good luck for the next cycle, gets ya down though doesn't it !!!! :hugs: xx

Cj hope these symtoms lead to a nice BFP. xx

CJ - Maybe the fall will create something magical for your baby making, I love the lighting in autumn, its my favourite time of year too, plus the fact a love Autumn/Winter fashion:coffee: and great to pregnant then too! I do hope AF stays away though, maybe you have tested a little early so I have everything crossed for you hunny x

Faith, how you feeling with AF arriving bang on time....I agree with Spuggle and it gets you soo down, however you are called Faith on here so I am sure you will make it through successfully x Hang in there x

Thanks for the good vibes girls! Headache today. Hormones? Who knows. Not nauseous today at all. Had light cramps all day long though. AF is due sometime Friday or Saturday.

Fall is my favorite time of year too :) We're gearing up for a hurricane here ladies, so after this weekend I might be offline working.

11 dpo and another bfn this am with fmu. I'm not counting myself out until the witch shows! I have a feeling...but then again, who knows. I rolled over in bed this am and could feel my uterus pulling- anybody know what I mean? bbs are bigger and dull pain. That's all as far as symptoms go. Check out my chart- temps still high and FF is saying possible triphasic on 8DPO. Opinions?

Cj, your absolutely not out:thumbup: Your chart looks great:) I've heard of SO many women that don't get a BFP until the day after AF is due! It could totally just be too early. Hoping and praying it's BFP for you:hugs:

cj your chart looks good :) I think I got mine at 12dpo so you never know :) keep us posted

Thanks ladies :) Add nauseous after lunch which has lingered even as we speak, I can't even WALK with out the bbs killin me, my tummy just has this feeling... and I'm seeing evap lines?? Anyone see those and still get a BFP?

Cj, fx'd for ya girlie:hugs:

Momma, I LOVE the new avatar:) Look at that bump grow:happydance: You look so cute:hugs:

Afm, finally got the test results back AND as I suspected...I have estrogen dominance and low progesterone:( Obviously why there's been no BFPs at my house:nope: SO, I immediately contacted a very respected and knowledgeable dr. in California who specializes in bio identical hormones and I will hopefully hear back from her tomorrow or Monday. I'm going to JUMP RIGHT ON THIS and get my hormones balanced so we can get us a baby:) Glad to have answers but just *wish* I would have pursued this earlier since I thought this may be a problem:dohh: anyway, hopefully things will be looking up from here:thumbup: I'll keep you all posted;)

So glad you got answers Faith and that now you can get things sorted to get your gorgeous BFP xxxx

Thanks ladies :) Add nauseous after lunch which has lingered even as we speak, I can't even WALK with out the bbs killin me, my tummy just has this feeling... and I'm seeing evap lines?? Anyone see those and still get a BFP?

If you're using ic's then YES, they always seem to look like evaps to me when they are BFPs. If you look back through the posts on here I've said it from the beginning lol:wacko: Good luck and I really hope this is it for you. If you are getting what looks like an evap..... back it up with a better test to confirm:thumbup: xxxx

Cj fingers crossed those evaps are bfps. x

Faith hope you get the hormones sorted soon so you can get your long awaited bfp. xx

Momma your bump is beautiful, cant believe you are 22 weeks already !!!!

Hope all you other lovely ladies are ok.

Afm- i'm enjoying the last week and a half with the kids at home, they go back to school a week on monday, i've been wishin the holidays away as they have been pretty bored but now i don't want them to go back, i will start working full time once they do so at least i will be occupied.

I know what you mean Spuggle. It seems we don't see them much once school starts :(

Faith- I'm glad you have the peace of mind knowing what's going on and sounds like you are taking the bull by the horns! FX'd for you!!!

Jojo- the evaps were showing up after the time you're supposed to look at them until this morning. I can see a shadow- can't tell if it's got any color to it or not. It's that light and it showed up within the time limit. It hasn't gone away. I have the super sensitive 10 (not sure of the unit of measure) ic's. that's the one I'm seeing the evaps on. I took a FRER (12 DPO this am) and got a negative, but it's not as sensitive as the IC. Will try again tomorrow. BBS don't hurt like they did this morning when I woke up.I was nauseous when I sat up, but not since then. OBGYN appt tonight, or AF between tomorrow and Sunday. I'll know soon enough.

Mmmmmmmmm the ic's sounds promising + I never got a good line on frer unfortunately, they don't seem to like my wee wee:haha: :haha: The 10miu ic's always give an evap looking positive at the start of a BFP so FX that your eggy is preggy this time hunny. xxx

faith im soooo happy you got answers and at least there is something you can work on getting balanced :) I almost think it would suck to hear your fine you should have no problem getting preggo especially when you have been trying for awhile. Hope this helps and you get your bfp soon :)
Spuggle my kids go back to school soon to but I have to say im really excited lol they have been at eachothers throats! not to mention it helps me get back onto a routine and I can start working out again since I wont have 3 kids up my butt lol ps: i really need it I already gained 20 pounds :(

Waiting on beta results...have been getting sick and terrible headaches for the last 3 days. still just getting evap lines, so the doc took blood for the pg test and to test my progesterone levels. He decided he'd wait and do the regular exam in 2 weeks. Even my gums are bleeding. Literally every symptom, which is pretty funny. :shrug:And wow- must be some high pollen counts here, cause I woke up with swollen eyelids- surprised OH didn't wake up, look at me and scream!:rofl:

Hope you girls have a fantastic day, I should know something by early afternoon.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->