Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I really hope you get some good news soon then CJ, good luck hunny, I will check back in later to see how your test results are.....:happydance:

Thanks ladies. He said it was negative, but my progesterone numbers were great. If I'm 13 DPO, why does he want to give me another blood test in a week? Aren't I out? So confused. Looked back at my LP and its 13 days, so tomorrow ole AF is gonna be on her way. Maybe I've just been sick all week?

:cry: sorry for the disappointing news, Cj:hugs: good to hear that your progesterone looks good, though:thumbup:

Thanks girls :) I was sure this time...any idea why he'd want to do another one in a week? I figure, no need to wait on AF if a beta is neg at 12 DPO, right? When AF gets here tomorrow? Anyway, more clomid has been called in to the pharmacy, so I'm on my way to get it.

Sorry about the news CJ, :hugs:xxx Fingers crossed for you next cycle though, you will get there in the end hunny, keep your chin up xx:flower:

:witch: got me. CD1 :( Oh well, just means another try this month!!!

Keep it going CJ :flower:...We understand completely! fresh cycle, fresh start, it will happen soon x!:hugs::hug::friends:

Cj, so sorry for the disappointing month. I agree 110% with Crystal:hugs: stay strong and hang in there. We're all in this together:winkwink:

Hey girls another 75 people to read our thread and it will be 20,000 visitors!....Wow we have had some readers!..:happydance:

ATM - tested today and BFN, so it looks like I am hitting the 1 year mark next month TTC..it has been some journey as you all know! but I am not giving up yet!!:wacko:

Wow thats a lot of readers lol:happydance:

AFM I'm 32 weeks today and hoping to get my induction date on tuesday at the hospital. My blood sugars are still out of control so it looks like insulin for me:cry: I've tried so hard to keep them under control and as soon as I think I've cracked it:thumbup: they go haywire again:wacko: I'm asking if I can be induced a week earlier at 37 weeks instead of 38 due to the severe SPD. I'm really scared ATM about the birth with this as if he is going to be big? I'm not able to open my legs that wide. I've been doing as much excercise as I can on a birthing ball I've got to relieve the pain of the SPD (not that it helps much) but I'm terrified incase I have to have a c-section. I was bad enough having the reversal lol. Surgery scares the hell out of me.... So hopefully my lovely consultant will give the go ahead for early induction xxx

AFM I'm 32 weeks today and hoping to get my induction date on tuesday at the hospital. My blood sugars are still out of control so it looks like insulin for me:cry: I've tried so hard to keep them under control and as soon as I think I've cracked it:thumbup: they go haywire again:wacko: I'm asking if I can be induced a week earlier at 37 weeks instead of 38 due to the severe SPD. I'm really scared ATM about the birth with this as if he is going to be big? I'm not able to open my legs that wide. I've been doing as much excercise as I can on a birthing ball I've got to relieve the pain of the SPD (not that it helps much) but I'm terrified incase I have to have a c-section. I was bad enough having the reversal lol. Surgery scares the hell out of me.... So hopefully my lovely consultant will give the go ahead for early induction xxx

Jojo, I hope everything goes well and you can delivery vaginally, HOWEVER, try not to worry and fear a c-section. I had 2 vaginal births..both induced and extremely miserable! My last 2 babies were born via c-section and I have to say..I would choose the c-section over an induced birth any day (I didn't even KNOW about epidurals at that time:( ) :thumbup: just take it a day at a time. It's amazing how we can rise to the occasion when the situation requires it. I'm sure you will do great! You'll be snuggling your little one in no time:hugs:

Hey girls another 75 people to read our thread and it will be 20,000 visitors!....Wow we have had some readers!..:happydance:

ATM - tested today and BFN, so it looks like I am hitting the 1 year mark next month TTC..it has been some journey as you all know! but I am not giving up yet!!:wacko:

Crystal, this has been a tough year for you and I'm so sorry:hugs: isn't it great that we can't see the future? If we could, many of us would not CHOOSE this journey and we would miss out on so much...it's not on the mountain tops in which we grow, but rather in the valleys:( At least for me, I feel like I've learned so much in the past 9 mo. of this journey. If we are blessed with another baby...I will not take a single day of it for granted.

I *HOPE* you will get your miracle soon!

Did your dr. do any testing to see why they think the repeat MC?

Wow! almost 20,000 visitors:happydance: I'm sure this thread has brought hope, encouragement and friendship for many. I know it has truly been a blessing for me:hugs:

Hey ladies!!! I totally agree Jojo- a csection was the way to go!! Give me some drugs then hand me my baby! I was recovered completely in 2 weeks, and was up and walking around the same day. I think I even flirted with the anesthesiologist while they were opening me up. whoops...
I agree Hope- I feel like I have learned a lot, and love my OH even more. Only the man upstairs knows when and if he'll give us our miracle. And I trust in his judgement.

Glad you're not giving up Crystal!! :) You two make such a cute couple! I know you'll have lovely children!

Crystal, this has been a tough year for you and I'm so sorry:hugs: isn't it great that we can't see the future? If we could, many of us would not CHOOSE this journey and we would miss out on so much...it's not on the mountain tops in which we grow, but rather in the valleys:( At least for me, I feel like I've learned so much in the past 9 mo. of this journey. If we are blessed with another baby...I will not take a single day of it for granted.

I *HOPE* you will get your miracle soon!

Did your dr. do any testing to see why they think the repeat MC?

Wow! almost 20,000 visitors:happydance: I'm sure this thread has brought hope, encouragement and friendship for many. I know it has truly been a blessing for me:hugs:

Aww thanks Faith, your words are so encouraging :hugs:I totally agree with you, I too have learned so much about my strengths and weaknesses through this past year and I still have the courage and determination to carry on this journey, I will treasure every minute and not take anything for granted anylonger...life is too short and you only get one shot at the title, so I am making the most of my life the way it is now, however if we were successful with a pregnancy, I would cherish every moment like it was my last!

In terms of M/C etc, yeah I have had every test going, and my Dr seems to think its my lining which is causing the problem as Clomid can make your lining thin and thats why the beanies arent sticking, as I have been on a break from drugs etc, I have an ultra sound booked Wednesday post ovulation before it breaks down into AF to see if it is recovering and thickening, also as I am not on clomid anymore now my Progesterone may not be strong enough to support a pregnancy and again I will have to have more testing done to establish where I go from here on in really.....So clomid has helped me produce better quality eggs and more progesterone but is thinning my lining, but without it, my eggs arent that good therefore the Corpus Luteum not producing enough Progesterone to maintain things, so its a catch 22 situation really, I know I was going to try Tamoxifen as it isnt as evasive as clomid so I will see what happens after Wednesday.....:shrug:

Its Bank Holiday here in the UK so I am off out with my hubby and Paige to enjoy some family time :thumbup:xx take care everyone! and enjoy your day too xx

:wacko: I really hope your appt goes well on Tuesday and I really hope you get your wish!.......however if a C Section is needed you will be awake this time with an epidural and its pain free its great!...I agree with faith I have has 1 vaginally and 1 c section and I do prefer the section although the recovery time is longer and you need more support from family and friends which is always good!..xxxxx WhoooHoooo not long now Jo.....xxxxx Cant wait to see his little face, bless his little cotton socks..lol..xxx

I know for definate that they are not letting me go over 38 weeks and so hope I can do it vaginally still. If they agree to 37 weeks its only 5 weeks today that they will have me in :happydance: Will any of you be trying for vbac next time? xxxx

Hi Girls, Cj sorry the witch got you, i really thought this was going to be your month. :hugs:

Crystal its so nice to have you back, sorry for the bfn but there's still time. :thumbup:

Jojo i have induced labour with my first which didn't progress so had c-section, with my second i had an elective c-section as i thought it would be easier to arrange childcar whilst i was in hospital, also iknew what to expect second time round, it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be and with my second i was up just hours after an driving after 5 days, recovery was great, i did feel a little disapointed that i didn't get to have a vaginal birth as i felt a bit like a failiure the with my first. xx

Faith how are things with you, are you starting to get those hormones sorted ?

Momma my kids have been at eachothers throats too, but i'm still gonna miss them loads, you will be glad to get some rest i imagine, looking after other kids while being pregnant is no joke !!! x

Hi to all you other lovely girls. x

Hello ladies, I thought I would touch base with you and let you all know how my HSG went today. I am absolutely crushed I feel empty my heart is broken. Both of my tubes are blocked,not one drop of dye ran through either tube :(. The dotor that performed it was not my doctor and just said they are blocked and speak to my doctor about the bfp's I have been getting. This is the end for me I am drained and have no more tears to cry. I will see my doctor soon and let her tell me the same thing I did today.

I want to thank you lovely ladies for all of your support. xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->