Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Super - docs can read those wrong!!! There is ZERO way both tubes are blocked if you're getting BFPs!! Don't you believe it for one second!!! Chapel Hill Tubal reversal center can look at your scans and tell you if they are really closed or not. One is open at the very least!!!

Super - docs can read those wrong!!! There is ZERO way both tubes are blocked if you're getting BFPs!! Don't you believe it for one second!!! Chapel Hill Tubal reversal center can look at your scans and tell you if they are really closed or not. One is open at the very least!!!

Thanks cj :hugs: Chapel Hill, I am in Canada. I seen the test myself they turned screen my way. I am lost/confused.

Hello ladies, I thought I would touch base with you and let you all know how my HSG went today. I am absolutely crushed I feel empty my heart is broken. Both of my tubes are blocked,not one drop of dye ran through either tube :(. The dotor that performed it was not my doctor and just said they are blocked and speak to my doctor about the bfp's I have been getting. This is the end for me I am drained and have no more tears to cry. I will see my doctor soon and let her tell me the same thing I did today.

I want to thank you lovely ladies for all of your support. xx :hugs:

Super, my heart is breaking for you:nope: there is always the possibility of your tubes in a spasm. I don't know how you feel about natural remedies, but if you google *unblocking tubes naturally* you will find many stories of success. The procedures are not cheap, but look hopeful. My biggest fear is to hear the very same thing you heard:cry: I'm so sorry:( If you can, do some research on these natural remedies:hugs: I will be praying for you:hugs:

Hello ladies, I thought I would touch base with you and let you all know how my HSG went today. I am absolutely crushed I feel empty my heart is broken. Both of my tubes are blocked,not one drop of dye ran through either tube :(. The dotor that performed it was not my doctor and just said they are blocked and speak to my doctor about the bfp's I have been getting. This is the end for me I am drained and have no more tears to cry. I will see my doctor soon and let her tell me the same thing I did today.

I want to thank you lovely ladies for all of your support. xx :hugs:

Awww Dale, I am so sorry hunny, what horrible news for you! What a damn shame this is your outcome after all of the hills and mountains you have climbed in your TTC journey.....I also dont understand how you have been getting BFP's then if both tubes are blocked???...Very complicated indeed, my heart also goes out to you sincerely and I pray there is something that can be done to help your fertility.......Please keep us informed on how you are, we are all here with a big shoulder to lean on when you need us..xxxxx.......:hugs:

I'm so sorry Dale, but like the others, can't understand how you have been getting BFPs? I pray that they are wrong xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies, has anyone tried the home SA tests? Think I'm gonna try one on my sweetie if I don't get preggo this time around. This hurricane has kicked my butt-literally. I scout ahead of the power crews and tell them where the problems are, and I have walked so much that I can't walk without pain in my calves and ankles. Even a nights rest doesn't help. Anyway, last day of clomid is tomorrow for this cycle. Thursday and Friday are gonna be our days!!! One question, though, my gyno appt was moved to Thursday night. If I'm using preseed and we BD in the AM, when I go to the gyno in the afternoon, will that screw up my pap?

Dale i'm so sorry for your results, i understand exactly what you are going through right now, i have heard that the tubes can spasm during the examination and it does seem strange that you got bfp's if tubes are blocked, i would get in touch with you regular doc and see what he/she says. if you need anything, support, rant anything get in touch as i know just how heart breaking it is when you hear that news. xx

Dale i'm so sorry for your results, i understand exactly what you are going through right now, i have heard that the tubes can spasm during the examination and it does seem strange that you got bfp's if tubes are blocked, i would get in touch with you regular doc and see what he/she says. if you need anything, support, rant anything get in touch as i know just how heart breaking it is when you hear that news. xx

I feel it for you 2 guys......xxx Spuggle & Superstoked, I think it would tbe great for you 2 to buddy up, as you will understand each other very well..:flower:...I can only imagine, how you are feeling and it is heartbreaking.....xxx
Sending huge amounts of Cuddle Dust :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Crystal, it's taken a while but i feel i'm ok about it now, i was gutted but that was what was meant to be i suppose. I have so many things going on at the moment i don't very often think about babies anymore. My DH broke his ankle on bank holiday monday and was in hospital for 2 days after having to have an op to pin and plate his ankle back together and now he has a plaster cast and crutches and is struggling even to do the smallest of things, so as you can imagine i'm very busy tending to his needs, also i start work full time this week which means i'm going to have to leave him alone alot which worries me. :nope:

Spuggle- sorry to hear about your DH. I hope he heals quickly!

Just got my pos on my opk and my OH is working tonight!!! I hope it holds off til tomorrow! Cross your fingers! Hugs and baby dust to you all :)

Good luck CJ, I hope you can hold your O off until tomorrow?....Fingers crossed for you this cycle...:hugs:

Spuggle, I hope your DH is getting better :shrug:? You cant do everything though hunny, so I hope your full time job goes well and you manage to juggle everything in your working day, its so hard to find a balance at home when there is so much going on......Thats why women are good at multi tasking though as we can do 3 jobs at the same time....Big Hugs..Hope DH gets better soon.:hugs:xxx

Jo Jo how are feeling, I bet you are glad the cooler weather is coming, I bet you are blooming hunny..xx

Faith, how are you lady?....I really hope you catch your egg this month!...and your hormones are behaving!...Take care :flower:

Hi everyone, I'm not doing to badly Crystal.... I ended up going to the hospital Tuesday night due to having contractions all day on and off. All went well and I wasn't in labour but the said I have an irritated uterus and it will happen again :wacko:. I've since been having the contractions on and off but keep taking the paracetamol like what they said to do and will go back in if they increase more in pain through the para's. They did a Actim Partus test whilst I was there and it came back negative which means I'm not high risk of going into labour within the next 2 weeks. I think its all the stress of having the heating done in the house but thats all done now as of today:happydance: but its been hard going as they have been working in every room so we had no privacy at all whilst the work was going on. We've decided to hold off the move to Warrens house til after baby has been born now, and I doubt very much that I will be having much to do with it lol. The 3 strapping men can deal with it pmsl.

Hows everyone else doing? Good luck to all of you this month and I hope you all catch those eggies xxx

Hey girls!! The OH took a long lunch break the night before I O'd and with preseed and instead cups along with BDing about 16 hours before, we've done all we can do. :dust:Now the 2ww... Doing well, thinking about moving to a house of our own instead of renting.
Glad to hear the visit to the hospital ended in at least 2 more weeks of the bun in the oven, Jojo! Next month isn't that far away :) Crystal and Ready..:hi:
Faith- where ya been? :hugs::hugs:

Sending loads of :dust::dust: CJ, I really hope you have your timing down to perfection, it sounds like it!.....I really hope you get your sticky BFP this month hunny.....just try and keep busy to keep you mind off the TWW..I know it drives me crazy....keep us informed when you will be testing:happydance:..xxxxx

Jo Jo.....not long now! :happydance:then :baby::cloud9: will be in your arms....I am so excited for you babes.....xxx:hugs:

Karen, pleased you have popped in to see us, how are feeling?, I know this journey has been sooo difficult for you, but I know you will find the strength to carry on, you are such a strong positive woman...:hugs:

ATM = I have tried another fertility drug this month and I am already showing signs of Ovulation really early this month so I am hoping it will happen in the next few days :happydance:the weather in the UK is rather dark and miserable so I guess we will be getting lots of babydancing in whilst we are snuggled up on the cold evenings etc..:blush:....Autumn is here at last and its my fav time of year so I am feeling really good about things.........at least my mood has lifted.....wow 1 year TTC, where has the time gone....xx

Faith I hope you pop in soon with some news about your journey this month.....I think you will be roughly be on the same cycle as CJ, and I am catching up a little....let us know how you are hunny xxxxx

I really hope we have some good news on this thread soon, we are due bucket loads!...xxx Good luck everyone! xxx

Yes, we are due some good news!! Is it possible to Ovulate from both ovaries? It sure felt like it this time. Falls my favorite time of the year too- I can't wait until it's colder at night. Heard that tropical storm Katia is headed your way, UK ladies. Just missed us here, but we've been getting torrential rains here due to Tropical Storm Lee. My road was covered in water! What fertility drugs are you trying Crystal?

Yes, we are due some good news!! Is it possible to Ovulate from both ovaries? It sure felt like it this time. Falls my favorite time of the year too- I can't wait until it's colder at night. Heard that tropical storm Katia is headed your way, UK ladies. Just missed us here, but we've been getting torrential rains here due to Tropical Storm Lee. My road was covered in water! What fertility drugs are you trying Crystal?

Hi CJ, yes it is possible to pop 2 eggs, but usually with 24-48 hours of each other, I am not sure about both side though, as I know you have one dominant ovary each cycle, I know there is alot of discussion about Ovulating multiple eggs and if they do come from both sides and especially whilst on clomid......fingers crossed for you, I know twins is increased by 20% whilst on clomid and also our age will also increase the chances too!

I am trying Tamoxifen this month, which is similar to Clomid but not as evasive, so I am hoping it does the trick, its main function is to treat breast cancer but can be used as a fertility drug also, so I will have to wait and see what happens really...I will get my bloods checked 7 days after Ovulation so I will see how I get on when the time comes :thumbup:
The weather is totally unpredicable in the UK at the moment and I am sure I am living in the bermuda triangle sometimes as we are very high up and we always get the worst winters/snow/ice compared to others, so I hope Katia stays away from the North East...lol...

Girls, you're so sweet:hugs: thanks for thinking of me:hugs:

Cj, I'm glad you were able to cover your basis. It's always nice when the TWW starts and you KNOW you've done all you can:thumbup: I sure hope this is your month:hugs: Looks like Crystal is right, you and I are cycle buddies this go-around:happydance:

Crystal, I hope and pray this new fertility drug is just the ticket for you:hugs: you have been through so much and it's high time for you to be holding your baby in your arms:hugs:

Afm, my cycle was crazy this month! I usually ovulate on cd17 or 18, but this month, I didn't even get a pos. opk until the night of cd19. Dh had to leave on a business trip the morning of cd19 and got home last night (cd20)! We weren't able to bd until 10pm! I'm don't know if it was too late by then or not:nope: We had been in a good pattern of bd'ing everyother day starting at cd9, but the ONE critical day would have been cd19 and dh was out of town:sad2: Anyway, more disconcerting to me this cycle is what I *thought* were O pains..on the left...which started on CD13. They have continued DAILY since then and even waking me up during the night. The pain sometimes radiates to my lower back, but feels like the O pains I normally get. I've also been having waves of nausea:( I'm still feeling the pains as recently as this morning! After doing research, I'm worried that it could be endo:nope: Crazy thing is, when I had my TR done, the dr. said everything looked great in there and he didn't even see any scarring from my last 2 c-sections! Ugh, our bodies are so complex! I have an appt. with a nature path dr. in a week. They use chinese medicine, among other things, and also do testing to see where the body is not functioning properly. I hope this turns up some answers. I always like to look at natural approaches to healing before going the conventional route, but conventional will certainly be the next step if I can't make progress this way. Now, all that said...I'm starting my progesterone cream TODAY:) I'll see if this helps:wacko:

I hope everyone has a great weekend:hugs:

Girls, you're so sweet:hugs: thanks for thinking of me:hugs:

Cj, I'm glad you were able to cover your basis. It's always nice when the TWW starts and you KNOW you've done all you can:thumbup: I sure hope this is your month:hugs: Looks like Crystal is right, you and I are cycle buddies this go-around:happydance:

Crystal, I hope and pray this new fertility drug is just the ticket for you:hugs: you have been through so much and it's high time for you to be holding your baby in your arms:hugs:

Afm, my cycle was crazy this month! I usually ovulate on cd17 or 18, but this month, I didn't even get a pos. opk until the night of cd19. Dh had to leave on a business trip the morning of cd19 and got home last night (cd20)! We weren't able to bd until 10pm! I'm don't know if it was too late by then or not:nope: We had been in a good pattern of bd'ing everyother day starting at cd9, but the ONE critical day would have been cd19 and dh was out of town:sad2: Anyway, more disconcerting to me this cycle is what I *thought* were O pains..on the left...which started on CD13. They have continued DAILY since then and even waking me up during the night. The pain sometimes radiates to my lower back, but feels like the O pains I normally get. I've also been having waves of nausea:( I'm still feeling the pains as recently as this morning! After doing research, I'm worried that it could be endo:nope: Crazy thing is, when I had my TR done, the dr. said everything looked great in there and he didn't even see any scarring from my last 2 c-sections! Ugh, our bodies are so complex! I have an appt. with a nature path dr. in a week. They use chinese medicine, among other things, and also do testing to see where the body is not functioning properly. I hope this turns up some answers. I always like to look at natural approaches to healing before going the conventional route, but conventional will certainly be the next step if I can't make progress this way. Now, all that said...I'm starting my progesterone cream TODAY:) I'll see if this helps:wacko:

I hope everyone has a great weekend:hugs:

Faith I think we always look for the cause of our symptoms and get it wrong sometimes as we look for the worst scenario's....If you Dr didnt find any endo at the time of your TR then maybe you dont have it....it seems unusual to get it so sudden:wacko:.....Maybe your body was gearing up to Ovulate early and then didnt.....sometimes this happens when you have a few dominant follicles in one cycle....I know I suffer alot of pains/sickness/backache around the middle of my cycle always whether I have been pregnant or not so it may just be your body in preperation for the egg.....Also if you have O'd late your eggie will last 24-48 hours so dont count yourself out by any means.............I think by the sounds of things you would have had bucket loads of swimmers in your seminal pool just waiting for your egg!..............I really hope things improve painwise for you, and I pray its your body preparing for that lovely ball of cells to embed into..........Fingers crossed Faith.....I hope you get some answers soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->