Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Great news Jojo!!! Woohoo!!! Ok ladies, I need your opinion on my chart.I had a pos OPK on CD12. I def had O pains until 2:30pm on CD13, then no pain. I BD'd on CD12 and CD14 (evening). My temp didn't shift until CD14. FF thinks I O'd CD14. I put in the lines on CD13. Opinions, please?

Cj, I'm not too good at understanding the charts, BUT I would go with CD 14 because it is the day your temp dipped..FF seems to consistantly mark the temp dip as O day. I see that is the case on your previous charts and I know that is how mine are always marked as well. What brand of OPK did you use? What time of day did you do it? Sorry I'm not more help:hugs:

Cj - I agree with Faith, I think CD14 too due to your temp.....I know you had pain on CD13 so maybe you O'd that night into the 14th morning....I always get a pre O dip before I Ovulate and then drop down again to Ovulate?...Your chart is looking good so far...fingers crossed you got that egg, just a waiting game now hunny.....cant wait to hear your symptoms..:wacko:

Faith I really hope this is it for you too...........:hugs:I have everything crossed for you....xxx

I'm going to change it back to CD14 :) That means I got 2 good days of BD'ing with a day in between for him to recharge the batteries :) Thanks so much ladies!!! Come on Faith- time for us to be bump buddies!

Great news Jojo!!! Woohoo!!! Ok ladies, I need your opinion on my chart.I had a pos OPK on CD12. I def had O pains until 2:30pm on CD13, then no pain. I BD'd on CD12 and CD14 (evening). My temp didn't shift until CD14. FF thinks I O'd CD14. I put in the lines on CD13. Opinions, please?

Cj, I'm not too good at understanding the charts, BUT I would go with CD 14 because it is the day your temp dipped..FF seems to consistantly mark the temp dip as O day. I see that is the case on your previous charts and I know that is how mine are always marked as well. What brand of OPK did you use? What time of day did you do it? Sorry I'm not more help:hugs:

I'm using CBE digital. I remember that you use that too. Love them :)

Crystal, I hope you caught the egg this month:hugs2:[-o<

Cj, how are you feeling? Hoping it's a BFP for both us:) :dust:

If I'm not mistaken, it's been waaaaay too long since this thread had a sticky BFP!!! I hope September is filled with good news:hugs: we could all sure use it:thumbup:

Ain't that the truth!!! Woke up nauseous this morning. It went away after a few minutes though. Let's all cross our fingers for this month!!!

I agree Faith, its been too long since we had a sticky BFP, lets hope you and CJ get one soon, when are you two starting testing, still early days I know but keep us informed with pics please......I cant wait to see those lines....remember think positive - pee positive !...xxxx

I am officially in the TWW now...so I aint that far behind you girls....bring it on ladies...!!!! Cant wait to see the outcome for September xxxxx

Think I may start testing Sunday or Monday. :test:That's 9 or 10 DPO. I'm not sure I've seen a sticky bfp since I've been on this site- think it was May that I started. I'm praying that we turn it round to the other extreme these next few months. I will say (prob tmi) I had stinky pee for the last 2 days and have been going to the bathroom constantly for the last 2 days. :blush:No UTI or anything. Haven't had that one before, but have been through enough to know that pregnancy symptoms can be non pregnant symptoms, so not to get my hopes up. :winkwink:I'd rather skip that HSG next month , bc of getting a BFP :dust: Baby dust to you all!

Good luck for testing CJ, your symptoms are sounding so promising......hang in there....xxx

Fingers crossed for both of you getting your BFP this month, I know I am feeling like its last chance saloon for me!......I am praying ladies we all get a BFP this month, they say it comes in 3's.......xx:hugs:

Hi guys just popping in to say I wish you all luck on your bfp!!!! I cant wait to hear some good news :)

Good luck to all 3 of you sending you lots of sticky :dust::dust::dust: come on September bring us some :bfp:s xxx

Wow! The countdown is ON for Momma and JoJo!!!

AFM - enjoying my day off (and it's nice enough to actually open the windows). Just picked up my younger daughter and on the way to pick up my 7th grade DD. I hope you ladies have a wonderful day!

I'm getting super excited now CJ its not long til you test :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm like Crystal and love line spotting, I'm always lurking in the testing area to try and curb my addiction to it lol. I've already ordered my ovulation kits ready for when baby is born so I have something to pee on again:haha: Miss it so much xxx

I will certainly try! I will use the IC's until I think I see something, then I'll get a better test :) The ticker says 9DPO, but FF says I'm 8DPO. Gonna give it one more day at least before I start POAS!

You have some will power then CJ, I think I would be testing already...lol.....I have bought loads of different tests this month so I am gonna try them all......might as well go out with a bang.....lmao..!!!

Jo :haha:, what you like.....haha re: OPK's already...:hugs:.....Dont worry I will be sending you pics of my evaps again...just to add to your thoughts...lol.....Have a great weekend girls xxx

Faith I hope you are ok hunny........any signs yet? xx

Hey Crystal- I just started a journal - how do I add it to my signature? Just copy the address line?

Your o chart looks good cj, looks like a implantation dip on 7dpo fingers crossed xxx

Hey Crystal- I just started a journal - how do I add it to my signature? Just copy the address line?

Yeah you have done it....well done, you are getting the hang of this now..lol x

Cj, I hope you'll be seeing 2 pink lines shortly!!!:hugs:

Crystal, I hope this is your month, too:hugs:

Afm, I've kept super busy..keeping my mind off of testing:) Can't bare to see a BFN:cry: so I'll probably be a party pooper and test only if she's late:winkwink: I must say, the progesterone cream has done wonders for my usually, very sore breasts! Normally I would be very sore by this point in the cycle, but so far, only a MILD tenderness:thumbup: Yea! It's like she's *sneaking* up on me:haha: I can deal with that! If she HAS to come, it's great to not have PMS for 7-10 days before she even gets here, which is usually what I'm feeling.

I hope everyone has had a good weekend..whew! it flew by a little too quickly:wacko: I'm going to be busy, busy tomorrow as I have a 25lb box of tomatoes and 30lb box (don't know what I was thinking here) of italian plums! purchased from our food co-op....dd and I will be making spaghetti sauce and tomatoe soup for the freezer AND blackberry-plum jam, plum pie and anything else I can find to make with these plums. Hubby said I'll be a *plumber* by the end of the day:haha: I also have MORE rhubarb to pick and turn in to jam as well. I can't stand to see it go to waste, but this will be a second FULL picking of rhubarb this year! I already made 24 jars of strawberry-rhubarb freezer jam in July! Perhaps I'll just freezer a good portion of it for rhubarb pies this winter:winkwink: BTW, if I were PMS-ing...I would actaully be crying at the site of all the food prep that lays before me......Dear Progesterone Cream, I heart you:kiss:

Well, goodnight my sweets:flower:

Cj, I hope you'll be seeing 2 pink lines shortly!!!:hugs:

Crystal, I hope this is your month, too:hugs:

Afm, I've kept super busy..keeping my mind off of testing:) Can't bare to see a BFN:cry: so I'll probably be a party pooper and test only if she's late:winkwink: I must say, the progesterone cream has done wonders for my usually, very sore breasts! Normally I would be very sore by this point in the cycle, but so far, only a MILD tenderness:thumbup: Yea! It's like she's *sneaking* up on me:haha: I can deal with that! If she HAS to come, it's great to not have PMS for 7-10 days before she even gets here, which is usually what I'm feeling.

I hope everyone has had a good weekend..whew! it flew by a little too quickly:wacko: I'm going to be busy, busy tomorrow as I have a 25lb box of tomatoes and 30lb box (don't know what I was thinking here) of italian plums! purchased from our food co-op....dd and I will be making spaghetti sauce and tomatoe soup for the freezer AND blackberry-plum jam, plum pie and anything else I can find to make with these plums. Hubby said I'll be a *plumber* by the end of the day:haha: I also have MORE rhubarb to pick and turn in to jam as well. I can't stand to see it go to waste, but this will be a second FULL picking of rhubarb this year! I already made 24 jars of strawberry-rhubarb freezer jam in July! Perhaps I'll just freezer a good portion of it for rhubarb pies this winter:winkwink: BTW, if I were PMS-ing...I would actaully be crying at the site of all the food prep that lays before me......Dear Progesterone Cream, I heart you:kiss:

Well, goodnight my sweets:flower:

Aww I am glad the cream is working for you Faith, I also get terrible PMS in my 3rd week, I can be so horrible without wanting to be......I was crying yesterday at the Great North run which was on yesterday and I was like WTH am I doing crying at a running race....how emotional I am!.......Good luck with the baking too, I wish I lived around the corner so I could come around for some pie and a coffee...yum...yum.....
Dont blame you about testing either you have such willpower and I know its so hard to see that BFN again, but maybe it will be different this month for you, I really hope so....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->