Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Crystal, thank you for giving us updates. Words just cannot express the heartbreak that I feel right now for Jojo and her family:nope: I will continue to pray for her and the family as they begin the process of moving forward following such devastation:cry::cry::cry:

I *wish* I could offer BFP news, but I'm afraid that it's going to be another BFN cycle for me:( My temp is heading south:nope:. However, today I'm going to gives extra hugs to my 17 year old and thank God for life and the 3 children He has already blessed me with.

Cj, how are things looking in VA :hugs: any chances of BFP for you this cycle?:hugs:

Crystal, Jojo would be so pleased to see YOU with the BFP this month:hugs: I hope it happens:thumbup:

Crystal, thank you for giving us updates. Words just cannot express the heartbreak that I feel right now for Jojo and her family:nope: I will continue to pray for her and the family as they begin the process of moving forward following such devastation:cry::cry::cry:

I *wish* I could offer BFP news, but I'm afraid that it's going to be another BFN cycle for me:( My temp is heading south:nope:. However, today I'm going to gives extra hugs to my 17 year old and thank God for life and the 3 children He has already blessed me with.

Cj, how are things looking in VA :hugs: any chances of BFP for you this cycle?:hugs:

Crystal, Jojo would be so pleased to see YOU with the BFP this month:hugs: I hope it happens:thumbup:

Faith I feel exactly the same way, I called my Son too who is living away from home and I am really thankful to be blessed with the children I have 2, this is something you only read about and the sorrow and admiration I feel for Jojo is out of this world....xxx

I am really sorry you have another BFN on its way Faith :hugs:I pray your time is close though, and CJ too, big hugs girls, the BFP fairy is taking her time to make our little miracles ... and when the time is right...it will or wont happen, life is one big mystery to us all at the moment....xxx

ATM - what is really different for me this month is very yellow wee and yellow cm, and extreme heartburn, I will be starting to test in a few days as the suspense is wacking me out. Wish me luck girls...xxxxx

Crystal, sounds so hopeful for you! Are any of these syptoms you've had with your previous PGs?:hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Crystal, sounds so hopeful for you! Are any of these syptoms you've had with your previous PGs?:hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

No these are completely new to me this month, I have posted some pics on my journal of possible BFP's already, it is far too early though I am panicking a little.........I thought this would be my last active attempt so I am gonna use every HPT I have in the house.I will go off with a bang..lol...:wacko: Thanks for the sticky dust Faith,.....xxx

Thinking about you jojo...x :hugs:

oh crystal I hope this is your month!!!!!!!! I really really really do!!!!!

I'm out!!! Boooooo! Faith - it's up to you and Crystal! Getting my HSG in a week and a half. I'm scared to death they're gonna tell me they're closed. But...I need to know one way or another, so here's to finding the hell out!

Oh Cj:cry: I can sooooo relate to your terror of closed tubes!!! I am scared to death to get an HSG done, too! I'm going to try a few more months before facing the dye:nope: I have said all along, I would try for 1 year before doing the HSG. I DO have a strong belief in alternative medicine and will certinly try some of the *herbal tampons* and such IF I should hear/see/FEEL the dreaded blocked tubes. :thumbup:

I hope and PRAY you have clean tubes:hugs::hugs: Try to stay positive in the meantime:flower:

BTW, I had to take a peek at your FF chart...I see your lp was 11 days this go-around...are you still taking B-complex or did you give that a break this cycle?

I'm out!!! Boooooo! Faith - it's up to you and Crystal! Getting my HSG in a week and a half. I'm scared to death they're gonna tell me they're closed. But...I need to know one way or another, so here's to finding the hell out!

Stay positive CJ, I am sure they will be both patent!....Good luck hunny xxx

Oh Cj:cry: I can sooooo relate to your terror of closed tubes!!! I am scared to death to get an HSG done, too! I'm going to try a few more months before facing the dye:nope: I have said all along, I would try for 1 year before doing the HSG. I DO have a strong belief in alternative medicine and will certinly try some of the *herbal tampons* and such IF I should hear/see/FEEL the dreaded blocked tubes. :thumbup:

I hope and PRAY you have clean tubes:hugs::hugs: Try to stay positive in the meantime:flower:

BTW, I had to take a peek at your FF chart...I see your lp was 11 days this go-around...are you still taking B-complex or did you give that a break this cycle?

You are so wise and calm Faith I admire you so much, you just plod on with vigor!.....I pray your tubes are open and healthy too....and like you say there is alot of alternative natural medicine which can help....xxxxx

I ran out of B6 and bought some for this cycle. Starting them today along with evening primrose oil ( ran out of that too) Tell me more about these natural remedies if they are blocked, girls! Crystal- get that BFP girl!!! Faith, you are so patient! I'm still hoping this is your month!

Cj, RATS! I'm sorry this cycle didn't take:nope: :cry: It really gets you down, month after month..I KNOW:hugs:

As for the natural help for blocked tubes...here are just two sites to explore. The web, as you know, has endless resources...just takes lots of reading and research. I know some remedies may sound crazy...I certainly don't have first-hand experience BUT it may be a step before a 2nd surgery or IVF...something I will look into before doing the last 2 options;)

I hope and pray you have two wide open tubes!!!!! Also, be SURE to take some painkiller before the hsg...this seems to help many women with the pain of the procedure:thumbup:

https://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art17490.asp

https://www.felopio.com/?gclid=CKG9vuedsasCFcWd7QodBBhQhQ

Crystal, how's the symptom spotting going today:) Anymore testing:hugs:

Have you heard from Jo? :cry:

Thanks Faith. I'll check them out. I've heard of the pain with the HSG. I thought about taking a vicodin since I have some left over from the TR, but I DO have to drive home after so maybe I'll take 3 tylenol... Went to see another house today and it was just as much as the other house I looked at but smaller and brand new. It's funny that I judge a house based on whether my bed will fit in it or not. I'm growing more nervous about the HSG by the day. Scared to death of hearing they are blocked. Prayers, girls, please.

I'm just popping in to thank you all for you all for your well wishes and prayers. A massive massive thankyou to Crystal for keeping you all updated. Daniel was offically prounounced clinically dead yesterday at 12.55pm and the life support was switched off just over an hour later after all the people had seen him and said goodbye and didn't want to see the machines switched off. Dan went so peacefully within minutes and looked like a sleeping angel. He lived for his bikes and ended up dieing for them:cry: He was on his push bike and rode out in front of a car. He was out of it from the beginning and wasn't in any pain what so ever. I also feel so sorry for the driver whom is in shock and devastated by the news of his death:cry: Daniel was severe ADHD and such a cheeky and joking lad. All who knew him will never ever forget him and the tributes on facebook is astounding. His funeral is to be held next week we are getting the date sorted out later today. He was so popular and loved and his previous and current school/college are shutting down for the day of his funeral to come and say their final goodbyes. Daniel has made the news and nottingham papers. His name is Daniel Colton if you would like to look him up. He is also on gone to soon where tributes are starting to come in. My facebook is open and has a picture of both of my sons together and I'm the only Joanne Tarnowski on there at present. The stress and upset has affected the pregnancy a little and I have high blood pressure and severe swelling to the ankles from all the walking in the hospital I've done. I'm being checked most days at the moment and have been in the hospital for quite a few hours yesterday making sure callum is ok. Thankfully nothing has started labour off yet so I can concentrate on burying Daniel before baby arrives. I've been absolutely shocked by how well I've coped with all this but its been very hard too but I have got to think about both my son passed and my unborn. I will keep letting Crystal know whats happening and try and get back on here very soon, and I'm sooooooooooooo looking forward to seeing some BFPs on here. We all need cheering up xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm just popping in to thank you all for you all for your well wishes and prayers. A massive massive thankyou to Crystal for keeping you all updated. Daniel was offically prounounced clinically dead yesterday at 12.55pm and the life support was switched off just over an hour later after all the people had seen him and said goodbye and didn't want to see the machines switched off. Dan went so peacefully within minutes and looked like a sleeping angel. He lived for his bikes and ended up dieing for them:cry: He was on his push bike and rode out in front of a car. He was out of it from the beginning and wasn't in any pain what so ever. I also feel so sorry for the driver whom is in shock and devastated by the news of his death:cry: Daniel was severe ADHD and such a cheeky and joking lad. All who knew him will never ever forget him and the tributes on facebook is astounding. His funeral is to be held next week we are getting the date sorted out later today. He was so popular and loved and his previous and current school/college are shutting down for the day of his funeral to come and say their final goodbyes. Daniel has made the news and nottingham papers. His name is Daniel Colton if you would like to look him up. He is also on gone to soon where tributes are starting to come in. My facebook is open and has a picture of both of my sons together and I'm the only Joanne Tarnowski on there at present. The stress and upset has affected the pregnancy a little and I have high blood pressure and severe swelling to the ankles from all the walking in the hospital I've done. I'm being checked most days at the moment and have been in the hospital for quite a few hours yesterday making sure callum is ok. Thankfully nothing has started labour off yet so I can concentrate on burying Daniel before baby arrives. I've been absolutely shocked by how well I've coped with all this but its been very hard too but I have got to think about both my son passed and my unborn. I will keep letting Crystal know whats happening and try and get back on here very soon, and I'm sooooooooooooo looking forward to seeing some BFPs on here. We all need cheering up xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are so strong girl!......I am deeply saddened for you and your family, Daniel will never be forgotten, and all special needs kids have a talent, and bikes was his thing, its just good to know Daniel is sleeping peacefully..bless his soul xxxx.... your story is very close to my heart with my son Damien as he also has ADHD, we have had a quite a few scares through out his life too but I am lucky his talent is football...... Jo you have been a tower of strength and you have coped amazing, I hope Callum continues to be healthy and I know he will be welcomed into the world with truckloads of love...I will go and check our FB and have a good look at Daniels profile and your pictures..............Huge hugs Jo....My heart goes out for you babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jo- We're all thinking of you and your family. Here for you if you need it.

Cj, she got me too:cry: started this morning:( Looks like we're cycle buddies again:hugs: I do think progesterone was a big help to me this cycle...no PMS headache (which I ALWAYS get the day before or day of AF) and only slightly sore bbs 2 dyas before starting..again...a huge improvement for me:thumbup: usually the really sore bbs start exactly 10 days before af shows. Looking forward to using it again this next LP:happydance:

Hey, can someone drive you to your hsg, so you can take a vicodin? I think that sounds like a great plan! I have some left from my TR, too! I will totally be taking one if/when my turn for the hsg rolls around:wacko: I'm praying for really good results, Cj:hugs:

Jojo, you are an incredibly strong woman:hugs: I took a peek at your FB..Daniel looked to be a very fine young man. The support from his school is amazing. How comforting to know that he touched so many lives in his 17 short years. I pray for continued strength for the days that lay ahead and for a safe and joyous delivery of your sweet little one.:hugs: God bless xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->