Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Send some of that jam to VA!!! :) I canned a bunch of spaghetti sauce myself this summer. I understand not wanting to see a BFN, Faith. I just can't keep myself from POAS:nope: 10 dpo and bfn this am. I'll do it every day til AF comes. OH is outta town this week working and I am missing him pretty badly. AF should be here before he gets back. Prob Thurs/Fri. I don't get PMS normally except for 1 day, but on Clomid- who knows when it's gonna show up. Any day between CD3 and AF! The fam is only safe for 3 days a month! Ha!:dohh: FX'd for us all this time around! :happydance:

Well I certainly wish I lived near you Faith, my nesting instinct is kicking in and all I want to do is clean and cook/bake:wacko: You're certainly not out cj, I think we are all praying there is going to be some sticky beanies this month xxxx

JoJo- I'm off today, I'd love for you to hop over the pond and clean for me :) Only to make you feel better of course...I could get used to this stay at home stuff, but it's only vacation. Sniffle. I'm not out til AF sings! Sure would like her to take a 9 month vacation though!

Hi ladies, just about caught up with all that's going on, sorry i've been away for so long but it's been such hard work looking after my hubby, he can hardly do anything for himself, he has gone back to work today though as work have provided him with an automatic car and as it's his left ankle he has broken he can actually drive.

I have been busy at work and then coming home and being busy at home lol, i have to say i will be so glad when dh is better !!!! I have an awful cold, ulcers and cold sores think i'm really run down with all that has been going on and then to top it all off my brother has come to live with us as he and his wife are having a trial seperation so we really do have a full house, especially when we have all 4 kids here.

I see you are all pretty much waiting to test or in the tww, hope we get some bfp's this month, would be so happy to see that as i know you have all been waiting so long now for your sticky bean.

I will try not to be away for quite so long now that i have a little more time on my hands. xx

Hi ladies, just about caught up with all that's going on, sorry i've been away for so long but it's been such hard work looking after my hubby, he can hardly do anything for himself, he has gone back to work today though as work have provided him with an automatic car and as it's his left ankle he has broken he can actually drive.

I have been busy at work and then coming home and being busy at home lol, i have to say i will be so glad when dh is better !!!! I have an awful cold, ulcers and cold sores think i'm really run down with all that has been going on and then to top it all off my brother has come to live with us as he and his wife are having a trial seperation so we really do have a full house, especially when we have all 4 kids here.

I see you are all pretty much waiting to test or in the tww, hope we get some bfp's this month, would be so happy to see that as i know you have all been waiting so long now for your sticky bean.

I will try not to be away for quite so long now that i have a little more time on my hands. xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: hope things get easier very soon for you babes :hugs::hugs::hugs:xxx

Cj, I hope you'll be seeing 2 pink lines shortly!!!:hugs:

Crystal, I hope this is your month, too:hugs:

Afm, I've kept super busy..keeping my mind off of testing:) Can't bare to see a BFN:cry: so I'll probably be a party pooper and test only if she's late:winkwink: I must say, the progesterone cream has done wonders for my usually, very sore breasts! Normally I would be very sore by this point in the cycle, but so far, only a MILD tenderness:thumbup: Yea! It's like she's *sneaking* up on me:haha: I can deal with that! If she HAS to come, it's great to not have PMS for 7-10 days before she even gets here, which is usually what I'm feeling.

I hope everyone has had a good weekend..whew! it flew by a little too quickly:wacko: I'm going to be busy, busy tomorrow as I have a 25lb box of tomatoes and 30lb box (don't know what I was thinking here) of italian plums! purchased from our food co-op....dd and I will be making spaghetti sauce and tomatoe soup for the freezer AND blackberry-plum jam, plum pie and anything else I can find to make with these plums. Hubby said I'll be a *plumber* by the end of the day:haha: I also have MORE rhubarb to pick and turn in to jam as well. I can't stand to see it go to waste, but this will be a second FULL picking of rhubarb this year! I already made 24 jars of strawberry-rhubarb freezer jam in July! Perhaps I'll just freezer a good portion of it for rhubarb pies this winter:winkwink: BTW, if I were PMS-ing...I would actaully be crying at the site of all the food prep that lays before me......Dear Progesterone Cream, I heart you:kiss:

Well, goodnight my sweets:flower:

Aww I am glad the cream is working for you Faith, I also get terrible PMS in my 3rd week, I can be so horrible without wanting to be......I was crying yesterday at the Great North run which was on yesterday and I was like WTH am I doing crying at a running race....how emotional I am!.......Good luck with the baking too, I wish I lived around the corner so I could come around for some pie and a coffee...yum...yum.....
Dont blame you about testing either you have such willpower and I know its so hard to see that BFN again, but maybe it will be different this month for you, I really hope so....:hugs:

Crystal, I would LOVE to have you over for coffee and Plum pie:hugs: I suppose we will have to settle for cyber coffee:coffee:
As for the PMS, have your tried a good bio-identical progesterone cream? I'm totally feeling that this is probably not our month...partly because I can't even imagine seeing 2 pink lines:shrug: but, assuming AF will be here in a few days...I truly feel great! It could be a fluke...we'll see next cycle as I continue to use this during the LP.

Spuggle, so sorry you're going through so much right now:hugs: we take for granted our healthy, hard working hubbys:) I'm not terribly sympathetic when dh is down:nope: men can be rather difficult to care for in that state, unlike most women who have to carry on, ill or not.
It's too bad your brother has brought his struggles to your home as well:( Not good timing:dohh: Hopefully he can work things out with his wife and get back home. I hope your dh gets back to 100% asap!

I'm probably not going to be on here much over the next few weeks as My youngest son has been in a very serious accident and is in hospital fighting for his life. He got hit by a car whilst on his cycle and is in very bad shape at the moment. The next 2-3 days are critical for him so please say a prayer for my son Daniel, he is only 17 and I can't bear the thought of losing him. I will keep Crystal updated by phone and ask her if she will keep you updated with whats happening concerning both my sons, as I'm looking on tranfering hospitals if Daniel survives to be with him when I have Callum. Thank you the prayers in advance xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG Jo, I will text you as soon as I can, please keep me updated when you get a minute.................:hugs::hugs: I am praying with all of my heart for your dearest Daniel! Keep Strong babes.......huge hugs.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Jo!!! My heart goes out to you sweetie!!! I will keep him (and you) in my prayers.:hugs:

Please let us all pray for Jo......Daniel and her family,:hugs::hugs: I have just learned the most devasting news from Jo, and her son's brain injury is so serious that he wont survive the next 24 hours......:cry:I have been crying my heart out for her, what devastation!

I am not liking having to break this terrible news, but I hope we can all join together in our thoughts and prayers........I only know Jo from B&B from when I first joined and she was kind enough to offer me her support and has been kind enough to think of me as a really good friend now as we have supported each other through this rollercoaster journey..........my heart is breaking for her to think she may be burying one son before she gives birth to her Callum.....in a matter of weeks.....:cry:How sad xxx

I pray with every bone in my body Jo, that you will find comfort in the coming days, I hope you have the strength to battle on. You are a fighter Jo and so is little Callum within your tummy, and I know Daniel will always remember you as a wonderful mum....I pray a miracle does happen and my thoughts are with you all, at this sad sad time...xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::flower:

Oh my goodness me, i couldn't believe what i was reading when i just logged on, Jo i am so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, this is just so tragic !! we are all here for you Jo to offer what support we can at this devastating time. so sad for you. xx

[-o<Praying for a miracle. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling Jo. :cry:My heart really does go out to you. My whole family will be praying for you when I get them from school today, sweetie. [-o<

:cry::cry::cry:oh dear jojo, I am praying that your son will pull through and live his full life. I am so very, very sorry:cry: We never know what this life holds for any one of us:nope: I will continue to pray for a miracle from God for your family. Many hugs and prayers for you, dear jojo (((((((HUGS))))))

Please let us all pray for Jo......Daniel and her family,:hugs::hugs: I have just learned the most devasting news from Jo, and her son's brain injury is so serious that he wont survive the next 24 hours......:cry:I have been crying my heart out for her, what devastation!

I am not liking having to break this terrible news, but I hope we can all join together in our thoughts and prayers........I only know Jo from B&B from when I first joined and she was kind enough to offer me her support and has been kind enough to think of me as a really good friend now as we have supported each other through this rollercoaster journey..........my heart is breaking for her to think she may be burying one son before she gives birth to her Callum.....in a matter of weeks.....:cry:How sad xxx

I pray with every bone in my body Jo, that you will find comfort in the coming days, I hope you have the strength to battle on. You are a fighter Jo and so is little Callum within your tummy, and I know Daniel will always remember you as a wonderful mum....I pray a miracle does happen and my thoughts are with you all, at this sad sad time...xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::flower:
:cry: Jojo my heart breaks for you, I too pray a miracle is granted to you This is just so not fair!

Jo :( my heart aches for you and your family. I am so very sorry and praying for you and your family :( :hugs:

Hey girls, thanks for all of your prayers and thoughts for Jo and her family, I know Jo will really appreicate it....xxxxxx. Jo let me know last night that Daniel is now sleeping with the angels :cry: and there is no brain activity at all, Jo is waiting on another Doctor to confirm this morning as a second opinion and I will of course let you know as soon as I find out.....I didnt sleep much last night thinking about it and I can only imagine how Jo is feeling.........:hugs::hugs:Bless her heart! xxxxxx

How devastating! Poor Jo and her family!

This is so terrible. Jo I'm so sorry for you and your family. Biggest hugs although I know this won't help at all. X x

I think Jo would love to hear of some BFP's?.....:flower:

How is it going CJ/Faith?, I hope this your month...:hugs:.........xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back