Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

OH and my sister can't get off work. I am kinda excited at the thought of going to the maternity floor and seeing all the babies IF I have at least one open. I do want to be mentally awake to see the dye spill through, though and if I take a vicodin I may be out of it... My dr is only charging me 25 bucks for my HSG and the hospital will have to charge me their part, which I can make payments on :) I thought I'd have to pay the whole thing up front and who knows when I'd have extra after dropping so much for the TR in the first place. Apparently, my OB is going to put the small tube through my cervix ( Which will cause the cramps) and then if there are any small blockages that he pushes through, that's where the pain comes in. My sister had 2 of these and got prenant right after. Turns out she had an apendectomy as a teen and the scarring had caused blockages. She has a beautiful blue eyed brunette 18 month old now. 2nd day of clomid-should be CD10 when the HSG is done.

jo you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, no words to say how sad I am for you

OH and my sister can't get off work. I am kinda excited at the thought of going to the maternity floor and seeing all the babies IF I have at least one open. I do want to be mentally awake to see the dye spill through, though and if I take a vicodin I may be out of it... My dr is only charging me 25 bucks for my HSG and the hospital will have to charge me their part, which I can make payments on :) I thought I'd have to pay the whole thing up front and who knows when I'd have extra after dropping so much for the TR in the first place. Apparently, my OB is going to put the small tube through my cervix ( Which will cause the cramps) and then if there are any small blockages that he pushes through, that's where the pain comes in. My sister had 2 of these and got prenant right after. Turns out she had an apendectomy as a teen and the scarring had caused blockages. She has a beautiful blue eyed brunette 18 month old now. 2nd day of clomid-should be CD10 when the HSG is done.

:happydance: I can't wait to hear good news:hugs: What a blessing to get such a great deal! My dr. is saying it's about $800 here:( Yep, you're right about the vicodin...better just take something to knock the edge off, but not make you loopy:thumbup: The count down is on!!! What time is your appt.?

It's at 8:30am this coming Friday, and I'm off for the day anyway, so I don't have to worry about going to work all crampy. Day 3 of clomid and the claws haven't come out yet...no side effects whatsoever so far...

Jo you are one strong lady, my thoughts are with you and your family, i have no idea how you must be feeling but the fact that you remain positive is absolutely incredible. xx

His funeral is set for the 3rd oct and we have been told to expect about 300 people coming to pay their respects. I knew he was popular.... but wow he is going to rock the place. The church has been brill and even the vicar is wearing jeans like what Dan would have wanted and agreed to play songs for us all to sing instead of hymns.

Baby is still hanging in there even though I still keep getting contractions, I just hope he can stay in til the funeral is over then I will be full term and don't mind when he comes after that.

Sorry about the :witch: showing ladies :cry: and great news about the HSG cj xxxxx

Hope your peircing is still going well spuggle? I'm still having my tongue redone after baby xxxx

Come on Crystal hunny, we need you to get a BFP this month and for bubs to be sticky. Thank you again for all your help over Daniel, loves you lots babes xxxxxxxx

Jo, it sounds like you've raised a wonderful son. I'm sure the church will be overflowing with people who loved him. I'm praying for you to go full term, sweetie. Stay strong and know we are all pulling for you.

Hi ladies. My name is Melissa 34 and DH is 36 I have my TR done May 21, 2011 and I am currently in my 4th 2ww. I was hoping I could join your thread. I have 4 children from a previous marriage and my amazing husband of almost 8 years has no bio children of his own. I am a RN and I just quit my full time job to stress free TTC!!

Jo I know I don't know you but my heart broke when I read about your son. I am so sorry for your loss.

Welcome, Mnj :) I had mine in April. I know what you mean about stress free. I have a lot of stress at work. I wish you luck!!

Mnj, :hugs: welcome! I hope you'll bring good news to this thread with a BFP this cycle. It's been toooo long here...lots of sad news in recent months:( fx'd :)

Jo, so glad the funeral will be just what Daniel would have wanted:hugs: I'm glad your little man is hanging in there. I'm sure you will treasure him all the more when he arrives:hugs: God has truly given you strength to endure:hugs:

Cj, I'll be praying for you on Friday morning:hugs: glad you'll have the rest of the day off!

Spuggle, it's always good to see you post. I hope things are settling down a bit. How is dh's ankle healing? Is your brother still staying with you?

Jo, Daniel was obviously very popular, what a sad loss for all who knew him, glad little one is doing ok. The piercing is going well i love my job so much, go girl for the tongue piercing.

Faith dh's ankle is on the mend thankfully, he is still in crutches and can't weightbare on it yet, he goes back on the 3rd Oct to see what the plan is next, i like to keep up with how you girls are doing although i don't get as much time to do so now, but today is my day off so a perfect opportunity. :thumbup: my brother is partly living here and partly at home, they are taking things slow and trying to work through their issues.

Welcome mnj, these girls on here are a life line, we all know how difficult this journey can be, we have had good news and bad news on here and these lovely ladies are always on hand to offer support.

Hope all you other ladies are well. x

Thanks for the welcome ladies. So how long has everyone had their TR? Anyone use CAR in Bedford texas?

https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/mnjhowell/IMG_2318.jpg

12dpo with FMU.....am I crazy??

That looks like a definate BFP to me.......wow you go girl!....Congrats:flower:

Mnj i cant see a faint second line, fingers crossed for you. xx

[IMG]https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/mnjhowell/IMG_2323.jpg[/IMG]

I had labs done about an hour ago. I am still in total shock!!

Welcome mnj and wow a BFP congrats hunny :happydance::happydance::happydance:xxx

Hows it going with the testing crystal? any hint of a BFP there? xxxx

I've had my last growth scan today and Callum is a whopper dispite being on insulin and metformin. They are giving me a sweep the 4th oct next tuesday the day after the funeral to try and start me off at 37 weeks. They say he will be over 8lbs next week and if the sweep doesn't work they will be inducing me on sunday the 9th. I felt guilty today for getting excited about baby but I'm sure Daniel wouldn't mind. xxxxx

MNJ yay and congrats!
jo I cant believe your almost done :) Im sure daniel will be looking down on his lil brother and callum is a lucky lil guy he will def. have a guardian angel

Jo I am so excited for you to meet this new little one. I am so sorry you are going through all you are and you have my deepest sympathies.

Crystal hows it going??

Thanks ladies. I feel bad I just joined and got my BFP. I wish I would have found you all sooner!! No one really understands what its like to go through a TR and TTC unless you've been there. The fears and doubts and I am my own worst enemy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->