Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Beta was 33 and progesterone 12.2 OB said those are good numbers and redraw either thursday or friday, my choice, but he wasn't concerned at all!!

Jo- she's right. Daniel will be Callum's guardian angel. He wouldn't deny you a little happiness. I do hope that you are resting. Love ya lady!

Oh surprised me with dinner and a movie last night :) Had romantic music playing and everything. I am one lucky girl! Do you see why I want to give him a baby so badly? He rubs my feet after a long day (his was equally as hard), washes dishes, and the surprises always tug at my heart. What a guy :) I am so in love!

Mnj- So happy for your news! Let's follow this up with a month of BFPs all around!

Cj, yes, your man is a keeper:) I hope and pray that you two can have a baby together:hugs:

Crystal, how are you doing today? any double lines[-o<:hugs:

Mnj, so happy for your BFP. We forgive you for getting a BFP 2 days after joining us:haha: we know this journey is different for everyone. I'm totally thrilled for you and it gives me hope to keep pressing forward:hugs: your numbers and progesterone sound great:)

Jo, so happy your little one will be in your arms in no time:hugs:

HI ladies. I don't post often but I need some help this morning. I had an IUI 8 Days ago and this morning I tested and this is what I got. I swear I see something. My husband says he can see it on the pic I sent on his phone. But I just need some ladies to look at it for me. https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/IMG_2949.jpghttps://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/IMG_2949-1.jpghttps://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/IMG_2950-1-1-1.jpg

Lissa I'm pretty certain that is a BFP! It's hard to see because the pic isn't too good but I can see pink!!

I see it too :) Yay!!! Lissa, I hope this one is your keeper! You deserve it! 2 BFP's in 2 days, woohoo!!!

Congrats Lisa, you must be on cloud 9, its great to see 2 x BFP's this month, long may it continue for all you lovely TR girls still waiting :flower:

AF has got me tonight for some reason 12 DPO which is a LP of 11 days really so that has thrown me as I am never this early.....faint lines from 6/7 DPO and a progesterone count of 44.4 7 days after O??????? Not sure what my body is doing, but never mind I was prepared for it, but just been so down today and in tears :cry: as I feel my journey is over now:shrug:.....and it has all finally hit me, and hard....xxxx:wacko: Anyway, rather than feel down and being so serious about things, I have decided to start saving for some plastic surgery for my 40th, next November!!! I have always wanted a tummy tuck and some lipo also my teeth done with veneers so I figure if I cant get pregnant then I am gonna spend my cash on looking so damn hot for my 40's....lmao xxx Good luck Cj for your HSG and I hope you and faith get your BFP's for this cycle........Babydust to you all xxxx

Congrats Lisa, you must be on cloud 9, its great to see 2 x BFP's this month, long may it continue for all you lovely TR girls still waiting :flower:

AF has got me tonight for some reason 12 DPO which is a LP of 11 days really so that has thrown me as I am never this early.....faint lines from 6/7 DPO and a progesterone count of 44.4 7 days after O??????? Not sure what my body is doing, but never mind I was prepared for it, but just been so down today and in tears :cry: as I feel my journey is over now:shrug:.....and it has all finally hit me, and hard....xxxx:wacko: Anyway, rather than feel down and being so serious about things, I have decided to start saving for some plastic surgery for my 40th, next November!!! I have always wanted a tummy tuck and some lipo also my teeth done with veneers so I figure if I cant get pregnant then I am gonna spend my cash on looking so damn hot for my 40's....lmao xxx Good luck Cj for your HSG and I hope you and faith get your BFP's for this cycle........Babydust to you all xxxx

Oh, Cyrstal:cry: so sorry she showed early..salt in the wound, eh?
Your journey is NOT over, hun. It sounds like you just need a break:hugs: Take the time you need..focus on other things for now..bd when you and dh are in the mood and live life! It will happen if it's meant to happen:hugs: The plastic surgery sounds so tempting:haha: I, too, want to look fab in my 40s:) Don't leave us!!! However, we do understand not checking the thread 5x a day...it's hard to focus elsewhere when you're on here too much...this I KNOW!
This is cycle #10 for me...not even a hint of a bfp in all these months...I, too, am feeling really discouraged but trying hard to enjoy each day with my kids that are growing up too fast. I would LOVE the blessing of more kids but will be so upset with myself if I consume my days with TTC (which I did for the first few months) only to not have anymore and miss the precious things the kids do everyday! Never to be recaptured:(
Motherhood is truly bittersweet xoxo

Crystal, I'm so sorry she came early. It might have been a chemical...Mine did the same thing last go round. I'm usually 13-14 LP and had 11. I'm not so sure I didn't have one recently. I understand taking a break - even though Faith warned me about taking a test every day from cd9, I still did it and had the heartbreak for a while. Now I just expect a negative, so I'm not upset. We all know the pain of not getting our BFP. I just feel it in my heart that you're going to get yours. And hey- we're the same age- I want a tummy tuck too!!! I'm shooting for 43-44. I guess in 36 hours I'll know if my journey has hit a speed bump or not. We're here for you girl!! If you take a break, make sure you check in! Don't leave us-we love you!!!

Thanks for being so supportive girls, you really are my rock!.......I just had such a down day yesterday and feel a little better today but still need to have a break........I will still pop in.....and of course I wont leave you....I started the original thread for times such as these ups and downs...:hugs:and I cant wait to read of your news girls, I just pray us long timers get some lines soon..xxxxxxx

Good Luck CJ, I just know your tubes will be open and flowing girl........Faith you are so right motherhood is so bittersweet and after everything with Jo and Daniel, I truely believe I need to be more thankfull for the 2 children I have already.....I just wanted to make my DH a real daddy, and I know you all understand exactly where I am coming from on that one, we are all in the same boat I know that xxxx

Huge hugs to you all....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyway its lovely to see TR ladies posting their BFP's to show us there is still some hope somewhere over the rainbow........xxxxx

crystal I hope your break does you good, I know my 7 months of trying to get my bfp doesnt compare to some of you ladies but I totally know how mentally draining ttc can be. I truly pray that all you ladies get your bfp's I am always poping on to see whats going on and if there is any good news to be read. I cant wait to see all you ladies when your past this ttc part and onto your pregnancys I know it will happen its just a waiting period and boy does the wait suck!!! anyways have a great day and enjoy your kids today :)

Crystal sorry she got you, strange how you got those lines :hugs:

Mnj a very big congratulations. :yipee:

Lissa a think i see a very faint second line, hope you get darker ones soon.

Momma cant believe you are 27 weeks already !!!!

Faith, Hi hun hope you are well.

Jojo i'm sure Daniel will be looking down, excited about the birth of his brother, i'm sure he wouldn't mind you being excited about it. Big :hug: sweetie. xx

spuggle I know thrid trimester Im so excited! How are you doing? I pop on and off here and dont always read back to catch up mostly looking for some good news :)

I'm so sorry Crystal that the witch got you. Ttc is very draining and a break maybe just what you need, I envy you on the plastic surgery hunny, I'd love to get it done xxxx

Hey girls :) The HSG is tomorrow morning. I have mixed feelings. Scared, to say the least. Momma-you look great for 27 weeks!! 7 months, huh? I'm hoping I can hold on to my sanity...I'm on my 7th cycle trying. Spuggle, good to see you and Ready! Jo- hang in there, not long now. I can't wait to see the pictures! Faith-our time is coming up!!!Cycle buddies! Thanks for all the good wishes y'all have sent my way. Now all I have to do is wait!

Hey girls :) The HSG is tomorrow morning. I have mixed feelings. Scared, to say the least. Momma-you look great for 27 weeks!! 7 months, huh? I'm hoping I can hold on to my sanity...I'm on my 7th cycle trying. Spuggle, good to see you and Ready! Jo- hang in there, not long now. I can't wait to see the pictures! Faith-our time is coming up!!!Cycle buddies! Thanks for all the good wishes y'all have sent my way. Now all I have to do is wait!

Cj, I'm praying, praying, praying for wide open tubes! The timing is PERFECT..you'll be all squeaky clean and ready for O time in just a few days! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->