Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

cj good luck tomorrow make sure to take some tylenol if anything as a precaution :) let us know how it goes

I hope so!!! Think I'm gonna take a tylenol PM and go to sleep, otherwise I will be awake all night!

Crystal I am so sorry that witch showed up!! Im praying this is your month!!

CJ good luck today!! I am praying you get excellent news!!

Jo I hope your doing well!!

Hello EOE!!!

AFM my second beta yesterday came back at 94. He didn't do another progesterone and that makes me worry. I was cramping on and off for 2 days but nothing but real fatigue today!! I am so freaked out about a tubal or miscarriage!! Ill be glad when the first trimester is over LOL especially since I quit my job I have way to much time to overanalyze things!!

And the verdict is...They're OPEN!!!! My right side seems to be my dominant side. Left was wide open, right goes past the reversal area and filled near what looks like my ovary. Might have been a little something in there, but if so, they pushed through it. Not even a cramp! I felt a little pressure is all. I'm so happy I could scream!! Woohoo!

I went to the hospital this morning to have it done before my doc went on vacation at noon. The nurse comes to me right before and says that the Xray rooms have a horrible leak and it's filling with water. WTH!!! So I got rescheduled at another hospital for right after lunch. I knew it was gonna be okay when the male doctor had to put on a frilly flowery xray apron. All he was missing was a pair of high heels. He sure was pretty! I LMAO!:yipee:

And the verdict is...They're OPEN!!!! My right side seems to be my dominant side. Left was wide open, right goes past the reversal area and filled near what looks like my ovary. Might have been a little something in there, but if so, they pushed through it. Not even a cramp! I felt a little pressure is all. I'm so happy I could scream!! Woohoo!

I went to the hospital this morning to have it done before my doc went on vacation at noon. The nurse comes to me right before and says that the Xray rooms have a horrible leak and it's filling with water. WTH!!! So I got rescheduled at another hospital for right after lunch. I knew it was gonna be okay when the male doctor had to put on a frilly flowery xray apron. All he was missing was a pair of high heels. He sure was pretty! I LMAO!:yipee:

:dance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::bunny::hugs2: I'm so happy for you!!! THis is going to be YOUR month!!!! Now you can relax this afternoon:happydance:

I sure can. After the xray room this morning I was starting to wonder if it was a sign, but I could skip everywhere I go today!!! Thanks for all the good wishes, ladies! You were my good luck charms today!

mnj dont worry I had alot of cramping on one side in the begining and i freaked alot my hips were killing me too but everything turned out just fine :)
cj yay for open tubes and a good cleaning out, I got my bfp shortly after my dye test so hopefully you do too!

CJ yeeeeeehawwwwww!!! This is going to be your month!! Now go catch that eggie!! :cloud9:

Mommax3 thank you so much!! I really needed to hear that.

Mnj- your betas more than doubled :) Looks good so far!:baby:

Momma- I sure hope so. His birthday is in 3 weeks :) Wouldn't that be a great present?!:happydance:

Thanks for holding my hand girls. I was scared and your words truly helped me to calm down. You ladies are the best!:hugs:

Great news cj :happydance: enjoy all that BDing girl xxxx

mnj the cramps are normal hunny, its just everything stretching and hormones racing doing there job hunny xxxx

Thanks Jo! How are you feeling woman? Not long now...a little over a week still? I bet you can't wait. My heart is with you, friend!

They are giving me a sweep on tuesday hunny the day after the funeral. I'm really hoping it works but baby is threatening to come now. I had a big bloody show last night and keep getting contractions that keep stopping and starting again. I'm just hoping he holds til the church and burial are over and then I don't mind him coming. Knowing my luck though I'll end up going til the 9th lol xxx

They are giving me a sweep on tuesday hunny the day after the funeral. I'm really hoping it works but baby is threatening to come now. I had a big bloody show last night and keep getting contractions that keep stopping and starting again. I'm just hoping he holds til the church and burial are over and then I don't mind him coming. Knowing my luck though I'll end up going til the 9th lol xxx

Jo, I'm praying that the timing of everything will work out for you:hugs: it will be quite a week...I will certainly be thinking of you:hug:

Jo, I really hope Tuesday works out for you!!!

Cj congrats on the open tubes, what a relief. :yipee:

Jo thinking of you hun. xx :hug:

My 3rd beta came back at 560. Don't have to do anymore just wait for u/s on 10/11!! Thank you for keeping me sane ladies!!

Hey ladies,

Just want to pop in to say all is well with me and I hope all is well with you all. Welcome to all the new ladies whom I have not meet yet.

Jo, not long to go. Can't wait to see you little guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->