Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Mnj- One week til your US?! Woohoo!!! I'm praying everything is where it's supposed to be.

AFM- starting to feel the O pains coming on. I'd say tomorrow maybe Wed at the latest. No pos opk yet, but I feel like it's coming from the left one this time- that's the one thats wide open!!!

Mnj, great numbers:happydance: 10/11 can't come soon enough, I'm sure:hugs:

Cj, get some good bd'ing in:happydance: we should be cycle buddy-ish this go around...it's hard to say exactly when I'll O..usually between cd16-cd19..either way..we'll be camping in the RV with the kids from cd13-cd24:dohh: this may not be our month..again:wacko: We're going to have to be VERY creative if we plan to do any bd'ing:haha:

Cj that sounds promising for you catching that egg. I know several ladies who got there BFP right after the hsg!!

Faith being creative usually makes it better anyways :) good luck

Heehee, thanks! preseed, soft cups, and just BD'd. Gonna try to get another one in tomorrow!! He said, go tell your bnb friends that I'm the best!! Haha! OK, Faith, I haven't Od yet- I think tomorrow CD14, possibly CD15. We might be right there together again. You need to take a walk and do some nature lovin!
Mnj- your baby is due the day before my 40th birthday :) Have I mentioned that CJ is a great name, hint hint?

Hi ladies hope you are well, good luck cj, here's hoping it's your month, Faith i'm sure you will find a way some how to get some bd'ing in :haha:

I've come for a rant, it's not often i get like this, i have accepted that DH and i are not going to have a baby but things like this really make me mad.

I went to the doctors surgery yesterday and there was a lady there with 2 babies, DH and i looked at one another and said arrrrr twins. After a few minutes it became apparant that they were not infact twins and they were not hers, they were foster babies, i overheard her saying that the parents of these babies were on drugs and that the babies had been taken off them for at least a year for them to "try" and sort themselves out, i know we all take fertility for granted and we all make mistakes in our lives but it amazes me that people who are not able to care for babies just happen to be able to shell them out like peas and expect the state to take care of them.

I also know that if it wasn't for these (excuse the term) low lifes the adoption system would not exist but it still gets me really mad :growlmad:.

Right rant over sorry for the ear bending ladies. :flower:

Hey Spuggle :) Thanks for the good wishes. I know what you mean. My sister watched people get abortions and complain about it when she'd been trying for 10 years to have a baby. I don't judge others decisions, I only know it's something I could never do. I wish the parents of those twins had to give them up permanently!!! There are so many people who want them!

My BFF adopted 3 biological sisters from the state and their crackhead bio mom has had 2 more since then and there are 2 that are in the youth prison and one dead!!! It's just appalling!!

Cj,:haha: your hubby is funny;) I hope the softcups & preseed do the trick this cycle:thumbup: I'm going to bring some softcups along on our camping trip. The idea of a nature walk is funny...can't imagine, this being family camp, how well that would go over to have a family out for a hike, and happen upon us:dohh: we will more likely have to send the kids out for a bike ride:winkwink:

Mnj, your're right..being creative makes it fun:thumbup:

Spuggle, I totally agree with you about the women who can have one baby after another and couldn't care less about their welfare:nope: 2 of my bro-in-laws are policeman..they see and deal with the awfulest of situations...very, very sad!

Faith, you have no idea what a hoot he is! Feeling the O today. The pain is getting less, so I think I did 15 minutes ago.

Haha Mnj! Make sure you cross your legs one more day so it will be my birthday!

Aw, thanks Faith!! So sweet! I hope we both get it so we can be bump buddies! I don't know if this will be my month or not. I O'd yesterday but didn't get to BD the night before (or last night- prob too late anyway!)It was 36-48 hours before. What does everyone think my chances are?

Fingers crossed for you both CJ & Faith...........I really hope the TWW flies by and you both get blazing BFP's this month, you both deserve this soooo much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spuggle I know exactly what you mean hunny.........some women dont really appreciate the gift of life..........and life is soo unfair sometimes I know, Hows your DH doing, has he recovered from his broken leg yet, and how is the job going hunny?....xxx

JoJo - I hope little Callum comes soon I know I have been on FB a few times to see what is happening with your pains etc.....I hope little one makes an appearance soon, we cant wait to see him at last....:baby:xxx:hugs:

Hope all you other ladies with growing bumps are doing fine and dandy, cant wait to hear of your scans etc, you all bring us hope xxx

I had the sweep on Tuesday and really thought it had worked as I was having contractions all night and decided to go get some rest before they got more intense and regular and what do you know!!!! Yep they stopped lol. I've been having contractions off and on since and tried absolutely everything to start myself off naturally before I have to be induced on Sunday. I'm already 2cm dilated and cervix is nice and soft but they said its still a little thick at 1cm. Hopefully things start before the induction fingers crossed.

How is everyone? Hows the chilling out going Crystal hunny? Oh and Crystal I will be contacting you hunny to let you know when it all kicks off and the gory details:winkwink: xxxx

Hey Jo good luck for sunday, hope it all happens naturally for you before then though.

Crystal DH's leg still not healed although it's improving, work is great thanks.

Mnj great numbers.

Ready nice to hear from you hun.

Faith hope the camping gows well.

Cj good luck for this month hun, you never know you may have caught that egg. x

Hpe all you ladies have a fab weekend.

Hi girls :) I'm getting weird cramps and only 2 DPO on the right side...wth? Well, I know it isn't implantation on day 2. Who knows. Had a great dinner with my sweetheart last night, watched The Notebook (great movie!) and BD'd like I was 20 last night. Of course my ole lady body is paying for it today!! Haha! OH is walking around beating his fists on his chest like King Kong cause he thinks he's the MAN!!

Jo- I heard peppermint helps to get contractions going, and pedicures. Even if they are old wives tales, sounds good to me!

Spuggle, Sorry to hear DH is healing slowly. I hope he's back on his feet soon!

Crystal, Thanks for the good wishes. I think I will need them this month!

CJ you go girl LOL

Faith hope you got creative and caught that egg

Jo hope that baby comes soon and you have a smooth labor and delivery and a happy and healthy perfect baby!!

Crystal your getting close to O, c'mon baby!!

Spuggle what happened to your hubs leg?

Dh and I are in Vegas celebrating his birthday and omg I am so tired, I'm taking 2 naps a day. But I hit the motherhood maternity outlet store and got some great stuff!!

4 dpo for me. Just having small cramps every once in a while today. No big issues. A little tired cause my OH kept me up late last night. I'm not telling him the timeframe for O- heehee!!! He is having a lot of fun practicing,though! I was in the drugstore today and wouldn't let myself go down the baby aisle. I'm trying not to get my hopes up! For all you UK ladies out there, I'm a big Battlestar Galactica fan (BBC) and the OH is annoyed I'm keeping him from his hunting shows...do you ladies get that on your side of the pond?

Yes CJ we get BBC as its one of our standard channels and I used to watch Battlestar alot growing up its been around for years and one of the classic space series.........wow what a blast from the past...lol....I dont blame u for not telling Dh about timings etc, get as much BD in as possible , I really hope you have done it.......:hugs:

Jo Jo when is this bubba coming,:hugs: I think he has cooked enough now...:baby:

Mnj my hubby jumped a fence on the August bank hol, messing arounfd with friends but it ended badly with him breaking his ankle and spending 2 days in hospital as he had to have it pinned. hope you're having fun in vegas.

Jo i was hoping to see lil man had arrived as i've not been on here all weekend, hope to hear news soon and hope you are well. xx

hope everyone else is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"