Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Oooh! Spuggle- nice cut! Love it!!

There's a remake Crystal - prob started in 2005. My absolute fav show :)

Jojo! Have you had Callum yet? Can't wait to see him!

Faith- FX'd this is our month!

Mnj- LOVE that store! Hope you're feeling well :)

Congratulations JoJo on the birth of little Callum, born at 11.23 am 10/10/11 weighing 7lb 1oz. Well done you!!!!!:cry::cloud9::cloud9::baby::baby::baby:

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!! So excited for you JO!
:happydance:

jojo he is just sooooo cute and lil! you did it momma you have your lil tr baby :)

Ladies, last night 5 DPO I had a wave of pain that rippled through my uterus. It wasn't gas or needing to use the bathroom. WTH? Ever since then, I've had intermittent medium AF cramps on BOTH sides (usually it's only on my right side, but this time left too). While lying in bed last night and this morning I could feel pulling when I rolled on my side. Temp took a dip to 97.73 this morning.

Anybody ever experience this one before? Fx'd that this is my OH's birthday present!

Could be implantation CJ, sounds promising - fingers crossed this is it for you hunny x

Spuggle you look so different with your hair dark and short, wow!!!! hope you are keeping well babes xxx

Faith how are you keeping hunny, good luck this cycle :hugs:

Momma thanks for popping in, I cant believe your pregnancy is flying by girl!:thumbup:

Mnj - how you feeling has MS kicked in yet? Cant wait until you update us with your scan pics, :happydance:

Ready - nice to see you back in here, how you feeling babes, thinking of you :flower: x

Superstoked - If you pop in, just to let you know I still think about you hunny xxxx

Jo Jo, cant wait until you post some piccies of little one to show everyone, I have seen him on FB and he looks adorable and so like your DH, I know Daniel would be so chuffed, he will be watching over him.......love ya to bits girl xxxx

Sorry if I have forgotten anyone, especially the newbies :hugs: Take care everyone xxx

Jojo, big congratulations hunny, look forward to seeing pics of lil Callum xx

Thanks for your comments about the new mop chop, i have to say i love it and it's soooo easy to manage. :thumbup:

Jojo, :happydance::happydance: Welcome baby Callum:hugs: great job, girl:thumbup: :cloud9:

Spuggle, love the new 'do! It looks great on you!!!

Cj, crazy pains...I hope it's great news for you:hugs:

Afm, still camping:winkwink: enjoying the time and trying to relax:) 4dpo and nothing to report here. Using the progesterone cream again this lp..I cannot believe what a difference it makes in the sore bbs:thumbup: I LOVE it!

Hope everyone is having a great week:hugs:

Jo congratulations!!!!!!

CJ that sounds very promising!!

Faith your almost to testing!! Wooohooo

spuggle love the new hair cut!!

Crystal I have had very random nausea, mainly with smells that I dont like.

AFM went to see the OB today and we have a bubble!!! All we could see was the gestational sac and yolk sac but it is in my uterus and tubes were totally clear. We will do another sono in 2 weeks.

[IMG]https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/mnjhowell/IMG_2419.jpg[/IMG]

AF cramps all day long today 6DPO?! I hope this is implantation cause otherwise I'm hurting for no reason. No other symptoms at all. Faith- enjoy the camping girl! I love camping! Thx Crystal :) Ladies did any of you have this with your previous or current pregnancies this early or am I getting my hopes up once again?

Awww great Bubble MNJ!!!! :happydance:looking forward to seeing little bubba grow, take good care of yourself hunny, well done for getting this far, great job!!:baby:

Faith, glad ur enjoying the trip, I could do with a break I wish I was there :flower: Glad the cream is working, as there is nothing worse than sore boobs!

CJ - Your symptoms sound so promising, I pray this is it for you. Bring on your BFP, I know Symptom spotting is easy to fall into, but I hope this is the real deal for you hunny - fingers crossed

Hi ready, long time no spk, hope you are well hun. :hugs:

Mnj nice scan, it's quite clear considering you're only 6 weeks, bet it was no nice to see you lil baby in you tummy, roll on the next one, then we can start the guessing game lol team pink or blue. infact why wait, i reckon team pink. :thumbup:

mnj, wonderful news:) I can only imagine the relief of seeing your lo in the right place:happydance:

Crystal, I wish you could have come to family camp, too:haha: It's been lots of fun and somewhat relaxing:winkwink: we leave tomorrow...whew, the time went by FAST.

Ready, good to see you post:hugs:

Afm, just waiting ot the TWW:) I'm also so excited that Autumn is in the air..all the trees are changing, the evenings and mornings are chilly:) makes me want to bake pies and snuggle with my kids and hubby:) autumn is my very favorite time of the year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->